The unfortunate tale of alliance mail privileges ...

Coon1

BANNED
Coon: We're discussing this in public for a reason. Initially all these talks were done in private, but then someone started it in public, and then the rest of the conversation must continue here.

Regarding the IDs. when I was informed by Elder that there were boosts coming in he asked how many we had sending. I said 19, which was the same number you had incoming from. I then asked him to compile all the IDs that attacked you the next time we came for you, so that we could figure out who was piggying, but there was no reply. Hence, I have no information about those. Bear in mind that it is not an uncommon tactic to piggy along for land on ally attacks. However, random flak and or PB boosts are indeed uncommon, so if that is what happened then I have no explanation for it.

So you weren't informed of the single attack by antney where 3/4 ids boosted? This was not part of a wave - the incidents in waves were a separate issue.

In this particular case, 5 of your members piled on lukey and 3 randoms boosted.

im sure everyone would like to know why

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Coon: We're discussing this in public for a reason. Initially all these talks were done in private, but then someone started it in public, and then the rest of the conversation must continue here.

Regarding the IDs. when I was informed by Elder that there were boosts coming in he asked how many we had sending. I said 19, which was the same number you had incoming from. I then asked him to compile all the IDs that attacked you the next time we came for you, so that we could figure out who was piggying, but there was no reply. Hence, I have no information about those. Bear in mind that it is not an uncommon tactic to piggy along for land on ally attacks. However, random flak and or PB boosts are indeed uncommon, so if that is what happened then I have no explanation for it.

So you weren't informed of the single attack by antney where 3/4 ids boosted? This was not part of a wave - the incidents in waves were a separate issue.

In this particular case, 5 of your members piled on lukey and 3 randoms boosted.

Never heard of it before. Mind you I was drinking in Amsterdam from Thursday to Sunday night, and hardly logged in during those days.

Coon1

BANNED

Never heard of it before. Mind you I was drinking in Amsterdam from Thursday to Sunday night, and hardly logged in during those days.

Maybe gaz can enlighten you. As he was the one informed and STILL is yet to respond

Shaggy

Planter
For F*** sake show your proof in public view of every one or stop B****ing both sides of this really? its been taken to personal levels it should have never went to and went out of hand. stop saying So and so has the proof or this person and that person has it put up or shut up. grow up men.

Coon1

BANNED
For F*** sake show your proof in public view of every one or stop B****ing both sides of this really? its been taken to personal levels it should have never went to and went out of hand. stop saying So and so has the proof or this person and that person has it put up or shut up. grow up men.

Posting an ingame screenshot would be against the rules i believe?

Your ally leaders have all the proof. The one in question where antney received several suspect boosts has been sent to gaz and lee.

Thats when i was told to "stop slinging ****" or similar

AnTnEy

Harvester
Alot of information missing, people are branding us as having well known cheats in Ant, Master and Recon. But Leeroy, Coon and Tiger are also well known cheats? How is that any better?

Theres a lot of acusations being thrown around but the most used one I can see is that our attacks were boosted by TLA? Which your alliance had a spy in and was feeding them information? Whats that got to do with us?

If there is proof can you show us publicly to prove you are correct? I wouldn't worry about forum rules or guidelines as Lukey and Tiger have lowered the tone by getting personal anyway

People who say that leeroy, tiger and myself are well known cheats are people who rely on heresay to form an opinion rather than fact.

You are incorrect.

As for gazzy/antney - still no explination as to why antney was getting boosts from random ids?

I think we can all gather what your nil response means

Did you forget who I am coon, tiger and Leeroy? Also saying you are not cheats, or do not play with cheats might want to hold your tongue.

Last edited:

Comfordor

Beginner
Why doesn't BoS and XXX both admit they have recon/spies etc!?

Both XXX and BoS had TLA's ID's early on, TLA had Other ally ID's early on.

If you guys are serious about weeding and kicking cheaters/multis, anyone that feeds you info about other ally's activities/ID/Intel obviously is one, so kick them out!

If you can't do that, then Just forgive and forget, geezus ****ing hell, just continue playing the game and stop acting like children spitting a tantrum when you don't get your way..

It's a smeging disgrace!

Coon1

BANNED
I have never cheated since that stupid, forgettable round i played with you retards. To put that on me shows just how ignorant and naive you really are.

You are a blatant cheat and always have been. I have all the chat logs of you and recons **** last round and this round you are yet to justify why you were getting boosts from random ids.

One can only assume you were playing with yourself yet again.

Last edited:

AnTnEy

Harvester
I have never cheated since that stupid, forgettable round i played with you retards. To put that on me shows just how ignorant and naive you really are.

You are a blatant cheat and always have been. I have all the chat logs of you and recons **** last round and this round you are yet to justify why you were getting boosts from random ids.

Is this coon admitting he cheated?

Abreu

Pruner

Coon always said he had cheated that round with you....

But I like how you and recon keep avoiding accusations about the two of you cheating by throwing separate accusations around yourselves; )

AnTnEy

Harvester

Coon always said he had cheated that round with you....

But I like how you and recon keep avoiding accusations about the two of you cheating by throwing separate accusations around yourselves; )

I haven't threw any accusations.Only truths I speak.as for these so called boosts I would like to see myself as I am unaware.if memory serves me right the particular round of which we all was cheats, was I not kicked from my own alliance and backstabbed by coon, tiger, Leeroy, ck, toy, and select others because I would not use C&E to attack MoM. Like you lot wanted to do and obviously did.

Coon1

BANNED
As abreu said, we all cheated that round. Some of us however learnt our lesson and moved on. To anyone who asks me about that incident i tell them that cheating is the most boring thing you can do in Bush and its no longer a game when you are sharing accounts or have multis

You clearly did not learn this same lesson.

Still avoiding that question Antney, why did they boost you?

Zer0

Harvester
As abreu said, we all cheated that round. Some of us however learnt our lesson and moved on. To anyone who asks me about that incident i tell them that cheating is the most boring thing you can do in Bush and its no longer a game when you are sharing accounts or have multis

how many? If you cannot post their names and whatnot, can you describe the accounts, or at least tell us about where these accounts are now (deleted, still in play, in alliance, solo)

Coon1

BANNED
3 random accounts boosted antney when he and others from r1 piled on lukey. These 3 ids didnt even have geos/wheelies - a telling sign.

I no longer have an account so cannot tell you if theyre still in existance.

AnTnEy

Harvester

Please send me the info as I would like to know myself. cheaters points are not valid, so why are you still babbling coon?

Slavi

Harvester
I was gonna join in on the discussions. But then i saw Recon talking about playing fair, and i just **** my pants laughing.

This ^^

p.s. Joke of the year - Recon fair and honest player :D buhahahah

AnTnEy

Harvester
3 random accounts boosted antney when he and others from r1 piled on lukey. These 3 ids didnt even have geos/wheelies - a telling sign.

Unfortunate. I would really like to ask them.

Coon1

BANNED

Unfortunate. I would really like to ask them.

For the simpleton ill repeat again. Your alliance leader has this, go and ask him to see it. Why would i want to speak to you on whatsapp. I feel gross for even indulging in this here.

Realistically, what are you going to say when you see it regardless of your guilt? You will never put your hand up and say "yeh i cheated".

I could show you the chats from last round where you tell master to add his multis to botty and you would still deny wrongdoing.

Pathetic