The unfortunate tale of alliance mail privileges ...

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Their*

God Recon stop trying to act like your perfect and won the round cleanly because 'your the better alliance'.

nopjes

Head Gardener
I'm still amazed at how a few members of BOS that were in Avengers last round were so quick to accuse mini of spying/cheating without a shred of evidence,but when shown evidence of onow offenders with a history however circumstantial you may interpret it, is to dismiss/deny the accusations straight away.

So who did send you that copy and paste of our outgoings recon?

Cuts at 2 edges abreu. Avengers somehow got blamed for cheating also multiple times. Also, spying and cheating are different things, however low spying may be.

This I know, hence why I said spying/cheating. However I'm still trying to work out the point of your post.

Yes there were accusations thrown around because of DVS being the leader and also working with botty ( which just happened to be a recon Antney and master multi ally).

The point of my post Is that people in a losing position will often scream the other side is cheating, also the accusation started waaay before avengers teamed up with hbbb.

Coon1

BANNED
I'm still amazed at how a few members of BOS that were in Avengers last round were so quick to accuse mini of spying/cheating without a shred of evidence,but when shown evidence of onow offenders with a history however circumstantial you may interpret it, is to dismiss/deny the accusations straight away.

Cuts at 2 edges abreu. Avengers somehow got blamed for cheating also multiple times. Also, spying and cheating are different things, however low spying may be.

This I know, hence why I said spying/cheating. However I'm still trying to work out the point of your post.

Yes there were accusations thrown around because of DVS being the leader and also working with botty ( which just happened to be a recon Antney and master multi ally).

The point of my post Is that people in a losing position will often scream the other side is cheating, also the accusation started waaay before avengers teamed up with hbbb.

The accusations started when DVS started making remarks like "don't you get it? One online, all online" When you had 17 ids defending round the clock last round, acc sharing would be a viable guess.

I actually pitty you and your naive alliance mates who don't know the extent of the cheating by recon antney and master. There hasnt been a round for the past 12 months at least that recon hasnt cheated.

Why do you think we kicked master from our group this round?

nopjes

Head Gardener

The accusations started when DVS started making remarks like "don't you get it? One online, all online" When you had 17 ids defending round the clock last round, acc sharing would be a viable guess.

I actually pitty you and your naive alliance mates who don't know the extent of the cheating by recon antney and master. There hasnt been a round for the past 12 months at least that recon hasnt cheated.

I pity you for raging so hard over a spy you were warned about before he did any significant dmg.
You lost to 1 bad attack, you lost to lukey suiciding the biggest army there was at that point, and you lost by getting beat to CW by about 30 hours.

Coon1

BANNED

I pity you for raging so hard over a spy you were warned about before he did any significant dmg.
You lost to 1 bad attack, you lost to lukey suiciding the biggest army there was at that point, and you lost by getting beat to CW by about 30 hours.

Quit days ago, when we had a land lead. I quit before we found out about the spying, that was just the icing on the cake.

I quit in protest when i notified several members on your alliance about recon and antneys multis and they refused to act on it

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
That's a load of crap Gazzy.

'That' Attack you mention was last night and just happens to be the one Recon had Intel on. And another coincidence is the person you joked was a spy, was actually a spy.

Sorry but I don't buy it not when I know for a fact Recon, Master and Antney have all had multi's in the past.
You got outclassed by an ally that could get like 19 ppl on in the blink of an eye. Also all these accusations you are stating as facts make u so much harder to believe and look just butthurt.

Just as an aside to the spy/cheating allegations, I find it interesting that you identify "class" as the ability to get 19 people online "in the blink of an eye".

Winning on contact-ability is not a feat I'd be shouting about - I haven't been contactable for XXX a single night this round, nor TAOO the round before. Mass contactability in a game where so few people play FTW anymore is quite frankly pointless.

Andddd back to the spying allegations - I'm not going to say much other than rank 1 are obviously going to deny and downplay allegations of their spy in XXX because it massively cheapens their win. Cba arguing the toss over this - it's clear in my mind we'd have had a much better fight out of XXX and BoS if this spy nonsense didn't bring a very sad end to what could have been the best round for a good while.

nopjes

Head Gardener

'That' Attack you mention was last night and just happens to be the one Recon had Intel on. And another coincidence is the person you joked was a spy, was actually a spy.

Sorry but I don't buy it not when I know for a fact Recon, Master and Antney have all had multi's in the past.
You got outclassed by an ally that could get like 19 ppl on in the blink of an eye. Also all these accusations you are stating as facts make u so much harder to believe and look just butthurt.

Just as an aside to the spy/cheating allegations, I find it interesting that you identify "class" as the ability to get 19 people online "in the blink of an eye".

Winning on contact-ability is not a feat I'd be shouting about - I haven't been contactable for XXX a single night this round, nor TAOO the round before. Mass contactability in a game where so few people play FTW anymore is quite frankly pointless.

Andddd back to the spying allegations - I'm not going to say much other than rank 1 are obviously going to deny and downplay allegations of their spy in XXX because it massively cheapens their win. Cba arguing the toss over this - it's clear in my mind we'd have had a much better fight out of XXX and BoS if this spy nonsense didn't bring a very sad end to what could have been the best round for a good while.

Being contactable did help us with the def big time. But i agree just simply beeing online is not "skill"..

Just plz anwer me this; If Gazzy was only leading after the split from DVS. which happened 2 hours before round start, and it was hectic as **** to get full. How did he manage to put a spy in XXX beforehand?

Last edited:

Leeroy

Head Gardener

It did help us with the def big time. But i agree just simply beeing online is not "skill"..

Just plz anwer me this; If Gazzy was only leading after the split from DVS. which happened 2 hours before round start, and it was hectic as **** to get full. How did he manage to put a spy in XXX beforehand?

As far as I know.. Gazzy has nothing to do with this.
From what I understand with everything. A few people in BOS have other IDs in TLA. Which Sith was feeding info to. Which recon then told/showed his rank 1 alliance

No-Dachi

Official Helper

I was away from Thursday to Sunday, only logging in a handful of times, and obviously not contactable as you guys killed me.

When I left we had a slight score lead, and an acre deficit. When I started planning attacks Monday morning we had a slight score lead, and an acre deficit. Three waves later, we had a major score and acre lead. Bear in mind we had a tech advantage (CW), we had more members attacking than you could muster defending (a timing advantage, perhaps), and we had good planners with access to spies (which answers somsone's rethorical question about why we suddenly recalls attacks that were obviously defended).

We conducted a rather standard recall process; recall all fakes unless the target is undefended and unable to kill the flak. Stay on all reals unless the defence is overwhelming. In this particular case we wanted a fight, and I don't think we recalled a single real on Monday morning.

This doesn't mean that our members are individually better than yours, nor does it mean that our group would beat your group ten times out of ten. It simply means that in this case, we utilized the window of opportunity given to us by a tech advantage, and luckily it was also a time where you were weak in terms of members online.

If everything was equal up until this point (meaning both sides had successful and unsuccessful runs at each other), and we got no (and indeed needed no) information during our major attacks, then I fail to see how this could have any other outcome. I agree with the principal of the discussion, that spying is a low tactic that should be punished. I've always had this attitude, from the very beginning of my time here. I still remember catching Necr0 spying on ViruS in r9/10/11, and I never played with him again, although the majority of the playerbase back then condoned such activities. However, we should distinguish between the principal and the current events, as this round was lost on Monday due to superior attacks vs inferior defence. And no amount of information can make up for that particular tech and members disadvantage.

This is probably falling on dead ground, but I hope that the more sensible of you will get what I'm talking about once the emotions cool down a bit.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Coon and others, as DA said they will downplay any knowledge of a spy because it will make them look cheap and they will make any excuse. Any reasoning will fall on deaf ears. Let them enjoy their round.

Nopjes you have no idea what recon, master and antney are capable of and still doing this round. But then again they're in your alliance so you will defend their name and 'honour' (not that they have any).

I was looking forward to the fight we could have had with BoS...as the lineup is good, like Dachi, Gazzy etc. I just wish there was no spy and enable a fair fight which could have gone either way. Oh well.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
No-Dachi said:
However, we should distinguish between the principal and the current events, as this round was lost on Monday due to superior attacks vs inferior defence.

It was due to you guys having a much higher number of available players at 9am (server) Monday morning. I dunno if you'd call that "superior", which is the point I was making regarding contactability in my previous post.

We had 4 maybe 5 people refreshing at the same time you guys covered (I think) 14+ IDs. On a Monday morning - when most people are either in or travelling to work. I can't argue with those kind of numbers but again I question whether this means XXX were "out-classed".

Looking at the numbers yesterday morning and again, spying/cheating aside for the moment, yeah, it appears you guys wanted it more and could get far more of your guys online than we could.

To my mind strategy/skill/experience played almost no part in the events of Monday AM. I gave up when we were still on fairly even land but when I saw that:

A) We had a spy leaking info and

B) Contactability/activity was not a fight we were going to win when, as one of your members has already mentioned, you guys were/are in the "fortunate" position of being able to get 19 people online "in the blink of an eye". We have a lot of experienced players, myself among them - but contactability for stuff like this is not something most of us can indulge in any more :p

AnTnEy

Harvester

I was away from Thursday to Sunday, only logging in a handful of times, and obviously not contactable as you guys killed me.

When I left we had a slight score lead, and an acre deficit. When I started planning attacks Monday morning we had a slight score lead, and an acre deficit. Three waves later, we had a major score and acre lead. Bear in mind we had a tech advantage (CW), we had more members attacking than you could muster defending (a timing advantage, perhaps), and we had good planners with access to spies (which answers somsone's rethorical question about why we suddenly recalls attacks that were obviously defended).

We conducted a rather standard recall process; recall all fakes unless the target is undefended and unable to kill the flak. Stay on all reals unless the defence is overwhelming. In this particular case we wanted a fight, and I don't think we recalled a single real on Monday morning.

This doesn't mean that our members are individually better than yours, nor does it mean that our group would beat your group ten times out of ten. It simply means that in this case, we utilized the window of opportunity given to us by a tech advantage, and luckily it was also a time where you were weak in terms of members online.

If everything was equal up until this point (meaning both sides had successful and unsuccessful runs at each other), and we got no (and indeed needed no) information during our major attacks, then I fail to see how this could have any other outcome. I agree with the principal of the discussion, that spying is a low tactic that should be punished. I've always had this attitude, from the very beginning of my time here. I still remember catching Necr0 spying on ViruS in r9/10/11, and I never played with him again, although the majority of the playerbase back then condoned such activities. However, we should distinguish between the principal and the current events, as this round was lost on Monday due to superior attacks vs inferior defence. And no amount of information can make up for that particular tech and members disadvantage.

This is probably falling on dead ground, but I hope that the more sensible of you will get what I'm talking about once the emotions cool down a bit.

Very well said Dachi

No-Dachi

Official Helper
No-Dachi said:
However, we should distinguish between the principal and the current events, as this round was lost on Monday due to superior attacks vs inferior defence.

It was due to you guys having a much higher number of available players at 9am (server) Monday morning. I dunno if you'd call that "superior", which is the point I was making regarding contactability in my previous post.

With the fear of venturing into semantics: if the attacks succeed they are by definition superior to the defence. Which makes the defence inferior to the attacks. The only way to judge is by the outcome of the battle. If the defender wins, his defence was superior, and vice versa. Again, this is based on a host of variables, such as individual skill, planners skill, members available, time to plan, and units available, and is thus not a dig at any member, planner or alliance.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Again, this is based on a host of variables, such as individual skill, planners skill, members available, time to plan, and units available, and is thus not a dig at any member, planner or alliance.

None of this mattered a jot yesterday though - we had about 5 people online at 9am on a Monday morning. We lost this, spying/cheating allegations aside, on contactability. I'm sorry but I don't think BoS did anything particularly special other than the man-power. That's just my assessment of events ofc :p

That's an element of the win most rounds, obviously (and regrettably), but "who can get the most people online" was a particularly big decider this round, rather than any element of skill or "class". That's not to say it wasn't there in BoS, Dachi, that hadn't been tested.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Again, this is based on a host of variables, such as individual skill, planners skill, members available, time to plan, and units available, and is thus not a dig at any member, planner or alliance.

None of this mattered a jot yesterday though - we had about 5 people online at 9am on a Monday morning. We lost this, spying/cheating allegations aside, on contactability. I'm sorry but I don't think BoS did anything particularly special other than the man-power. That's just my assessment of events ofc :p

If we agree on that individual skill and the planners skill is equal,the attacker will have an advantage in terms of time to plan, as the defenders are reacting. The amount of members available played a huge part, but even if you had more members online, you're disregarding the tech advantage. We had 7.5m CWs that you had no answer to.

However, with more members online the fight would've drawn out, with more fun for both sides, and more potential for ****-ups :)

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Is anyone able to tell me the source in which TLA found out about the Attack?
As Sith has pleaded his innocence and said he told TLA
Recon (somehow) has a screen shot from the alliance. Which is convinent don't you all think? BUT as I said to Gazzy to find out who it was...

But as I've said and seen. It doesn't help when you are getting boosted from rank 3 allisnce members with mass PB
You may or got CW before us which would of more than likely won the round (happy to admit that) but when people an alliance has 23-25 IDs from 2 alliances from round start. It's hard to keep people motivated to log in. And doesn't help when our Attack gets sent to rank 3 and "someone" manages to take a screen grab of it. Straight from his phone.

Dachi/Gazzy both great players. Yet you have lost respect experienced/life long players of the game in our alliance. You have decided to go down the route of well known cheaters and support them. Congrats on the win. You may of been able to do it fairly... But we will never know :)

yan0

Planter
Recon (somehow) has a screen shot from the alliance. Which is convinent don't you all think? BUT as I said to Gazzy to find out who it was...

But as I've said and seen. It doesn't help when you are getting boosted from rank 3 allisnce members with mass PB
You may or got CW before us which would of more than likely won the round (happy to admit that) but when people an alliance has 23-25 IDs from 2 alliances from round start. It's hard to keep people motivated to log in. And doesn't help when our Attack gets sent to rank 3 and "someone" manages to take a screen grab of it. Straight from his phone.

Dachi/Gazzy both great players. Yet you have lost respect experienced/life long players of the game in our alliance. You have decided to go down the route of well known cheaters and support them. Congrats on the win. You may of been able to do it fairly... But we will never know :)

You still seem butt-hurt

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
Hollow victory and round over in a week,have fun with no targets the entire round..

Please for the love of bushtarion split the ally into two

Ps.HAI TIGER!No I'm solo :)

Leeroy

Head Gardener

You still seem butt-hurt

Asking for information that is being covered up
Also I think you need a new saying beautiful... Get a "Tad" old ***9786;***65039;

Elderveld

Official Helper

You still seem butt-hurt

Asking for information that is being covered up
Also I think you need a new saying beautiful... Get a "Tad" old ***9786;***65039;

Common thing to do when there are no valid arguments left, is repeating yourself like a kid whit total non-sens.

I bet the kid was jumping round the corner when he thought he won the round.

^ this.