The unfortunate tale of alliance mail privileges ...

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Yes Coon, that's exactly how the conversation went (he said sarcastically).

Don't worry coon, Gazzy seems to have short term memory with the amount of lies he needs to cover up and back track

Coon1

BANNED
Yes Coon, that's exactly how the conversation went (he said sarcastically).

Still... no explaination... surely this is something you havent ignored and as a responsible leader, have investigated??

No-Dachi

Official Helper
To Lukey and Leeroy: please explain to these apparent noobs why a solo player would send out his yobs and accept a land hit when he still had sleeps at home that he could not send out. That's even given he knew the attacker had serfs, in which case he would have chosen to rush hax over spikes/ninjas, which is rather uncommon for a solo player.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
To Lukey and Leeroy: please explain to these apparent noobs why a solo player would send out his yobs and accept a land hit when he still had sleeps at home that he could not send out. That's even given he knew the attacker had serfs, in which case he would have chosen to rush hax over spikes/ninjas, which is rather uncommon for a solo player.

I'll let Lukey explain... But are you still not going to tell us where recon got the screenshot from and why rank 3 was boosting X

Last edited by a moderator:

Lukey

Harvester

Because I raped him before. We worked out who all the solos were early doors and Sent on them. Mini made a list in our pols. I print screened where I had landed for everyone to see to gaz. I even kill the solo in question with my sorc recently as well. You need to get over it. I didn't have a farm or anything of the sort. I was landing off different players. Maybe if you looked in to your own cheats instead of trying to shift it by saying we are we wouldn't be here now. Pathetic. The Ammount of rounds I've played with you Dachi to accuse me of cheating is an all new low.

Coon1

BANNED

I'll let Lukey explain... But are you still not going to tell us where recon got the screenshot from and why rank 3 was boosting 1788?

You realise serf kill yobs yea?? Which is why I was landing... And top killer because I was killing sweepers meaning I landed no matter how little flak I sent. You are a helper learn the routes. Your making yourself look so stupid right now. Like cg players use them to there advantage I used my serfs!!! Moron.

I also have SS of several of lukeys failed attemptd to lsnd on tge id in question.

Gg

Alex {Cradle}

Weeder
Alot of information missing, people are branding us as having well known cheats in Ant, Master and Recon. But Leeroy, Coon and Tiger are also well known cheats? How is that any better?

Theres a lot of acusations being thrown around but the most used one I can see is that our attacks were boosted by TLA? Which your alliance had a spy in and was feeding them information? Whats that got to do with us?

If there is proof can you show us publicly to prove you are correct? I wouldn't worry about forum rules or guidelines as Lukey and Tiger have lowered the tone by getting personal anyway

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Why the hostility, man? We've played together tens of rounds, and I've not seen you cheat before. I've never accused you of cheating, but you seem to take this very personal. I've seen one incident that I find very curious, as there is no reason I can think of why you would send out yobs when you have sleeps that would flak them and it would save you land.

And what's up with the name calling? I know perfectly well what serfs do, hence the question.

No-Dachi

Official Helper

I'll let Lukey explain... But are you still not going to tell us where recon got the screenshot from and why rank 3 was boosting x?

If I could I would. (Un)fortunately I'm not Recon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coon1

BANNED
Alot of information missing, people are branding us as having well known cheats in Ant, Master and Recon. But Leeroy, Coon and Tiger are also well known cheats? How is that any better?

Theres a lot of acusations being thrown around but the most used one I can see is that our attacks were boosted by TLA? Which your alliance had a spy in and was feeding them information? Whats that got to do with us?

If there is proof can you show us publicly to prove you are correct? I wouldn't worry about forum rules or guidelines as Lukey and Tiger have lowered the tone by getting personal anyway

People who say that leeroy, tiger and myself are well known cheats are people who rely on heresay to form an opinion rather than fact.

You are incorrect.

As for gazzy/antney - still no explination as to why antney was getting boosts from random ids?

I think we can all gather what your nil response means

Leeroy

Head Gardener

I'll let Lukey explain... But are you still not going to tell us where recon got the screenshot from and why rank 3 was boosting 1788?

If I could I would. (Un)fortunately I'm not Recon.

He won't admit who he got it from because everyone knows where we got it from. His other ID in rank 3

Lukey

Harvester
Why the hostility, man? We've played together tens of rounds, and I've not seen you cheat before. I've never accused you of cheating, but you seem to take this very personal. I've seen one incident that I find very curious, as there is no reason I can think of why you would send out yobs when you have sleeps that would flak them and it would save you land.

And what's up with the name calling? I know perfectly well what serfs do, hence the question.

Your accusing now well half accusing making me explain myself your missing the point. Last time I hit that I'd I wiped all his yobs get it now???? So I went back.. I also gave changer the ID and he landed after me. Problem!? I'm not having my name tarnished.. It's clear you and others of your ally have earlier in this thread accused me of land farming. Unless I'm mis reading???? Which I'm not.

If you know what serfs do why did I have to explain? This is why I didn't want to post I'm pretty chilled player but all this me cheating and crap has really got my back up. And I know I'll be brutal which is why I didn't want to post.

Lukey

Harvester

There no rules against telling the truth is there? Don't like what your reading simples don't read the forums?

This is going round in circles.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Your accusing now well half accusing making me explain myself your missing the point. Last time I hit that I'd I wiped all his yobs get it now???? So I went back.. I also gave changer the ID and he landed after me. Problem!? I'm not having my name tarnished.. It's clear you and others of your ally have earlier in this thread accused me of land farming. Unless I'm mis reading???? Which I'm not.

If you know what serfs do why did I have to explain? This is why I didn't want to post I'm pretty chilled player but all this me cheating and crap has really got my back up. And I know I'll be brutal which is why I didn't want to post.

In the screenshot I saw the target had sleeps. In which case it makes no sense to send out the yobs as the serfs will damage the sleeps. You know, since sleeps and yobs are both NLT.

If we're talking about name tarnishing, you and your ally has accused me of acting alongside cheats, when I've had no PROOF of anything. Only circumstancial evidence (which btw, this is as well). So let's leave what others have said and done aside, and focus on the question I asked: why would a player who has sleeps send out his yobs for fear of serfs?

Alex {Cradle}

Weeder

There no rules against telling the truth is there? Don't like what your reading simples don't read the forums?

Just thought it was an un needed low blow on gaz which has dissapeared now.

Indeed it is, if you have screenshots why don't you post them here? All the proof you have of conversations etc

If you post it all publically and your correct, than it can't be argued with right? And will put an end to this

Lukey

Harvester

In the screenshot I saw the target had sleeps. In which case it makes no sense to send out the yobs as the serfs will damage the sleeps. You know, since sleeps and yobs are both NLT.

If we're talking about name tarnishing, you and your ally has accused me of acting alongside cheats, when I've had no PROOF of anything. Only circumstancial evidence (which btw, this is as well). So let's leave what others have said and done aside, and focus on the question I asked: why would a player who has sleeps send out his yobs for fear of serfs?

I don't know mail him and ask him??? First time I killed him he had no sleeps. Why would I know why he sent out??? Your asking me a question that could have a million answers.

*face plants*

Coon1

BANNED

why dont you ask the player?

lukey failed to land on him several times.

Also, still waiting for an answer on the random id boosts?

Lukey

Harvester

Just thought it was an un needed low blow on gaz which has dissapeared now.

Indeed it is, if you have screenshots why don't you post them here? All the proof you have of conversations etc

If you post it all publically and your correct, than it can't be argued with right? And will put an end to this

Gaz and Dachi have them all from mini leeroy and coon ask them to post in your Whatsapp group.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Coon: We're discussing this in public for a reason. Initially all these talks were done in private, but then someone started it in public, and then the rest of the conversation must continue here.

Regarding the IDs. when I was informed by Elder that there were boosts coming in he asked how many we had sending. I said 19, which was the same number you had incoming from. I then asked him to compile all the IDs that attacked you the next time we came for you, so that we could figure out who was piggying, but there was no reply. Hence, I have no information about those. Bear in mind that it is not an uncommon tactic to piggy along for land on ally attacks. However, random flak and or PB boosts are indeed uncommon, so if that is what happened then I have no explanation for it.