The unfortunate tale of alliance mail privileges ...

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Nopjes - such a precious little simpleton. Good on you for trying though.

Stargazer - how many times in the last year or longer has the ally who wins flak wars won the round? Once

I doubt BoS will win even if they stick together

You plan to stop us with multis? Cause your alliance didn't work.

Not my go to plan unlike you and the other 2 flogs

so that would be a yes since as y'all have all said you have cheated and you have all said once a cheater always a cheater. why don't we stop this childish BS and grow up boys?

Thats ****ing stupid mate. We have distinguished already tge difference between people like antney recon etc and others.

no you have not you have claimed to be different you have proven nothing that's the simple truth of it. prove with out a shadow of a doubt you still don't do it. you cant for the simple fact. just like they can not prove to you 100% they have stopped your never going to believe each other so why keep crying over the same glass of spilled milk?

"Crying of split milk" Is the correct term

crying over spilled milk is the correct term where i am we are in different places in the world those they have different meaning or interpretations

Coon and Leeroy,I thought you guys quit playing?

Am I not allowed to check forums? I've just got back from holiday and thought I would see what's going on in here

AnTnEy

Harvester

Stargazer - how many times in the last year or longer has the ally who wins flak wars won the round? Once

so that would be a yes since as y'all have all said you have cheated and you have all said once a cheater always a cheater. why don't we stop this childish BS and grow up boys?

Thats ****ing stupid mate. We have distinguished already tge difference between people like antney recon etc and others.

no you have not you have claimed to be different you have proven nothing that's the simple truth of it. prove with out a shadow of a doubt you still don't do it. you cant for the simple fact. just like they can not prove to you 100% they have stopped your never going to believe each other so why keep crying over the same glass of spilled milk?

"Crying of split milk" Is the correct term

crying over spilled milk is the correct term where i am we are in different places in the world those they have different meaning or interpretations

Coon and Leeroy,I thought you guys quit playing?

Am I not allowed to check forums? I've just got back from holiday and thought I would see what's going on in here

I was just inquiring.would really be a sad day to see you leave bushtarion.we have all said farewell to dax, but yet he has returned to idle about in some ally

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

How can they prove? I done it once with Leeroy and coon and if there was a way to prove we don't do it anymore then we will.

I think what coon is trying to say is, yes we have cheated in the past so you can tarnish us, but as for master, recon and antney that they do it like every round.

It's like saying if someone makes one big mistake at work but no more, then he isn't that bad. But if another makes continuous big mistakes then he's a worse employee than the other for doing continuous mistakes.

Shaggy

Planter

How can they prove? I done it once with Leeroy and coon and if there was a way to prove we don't do it anymore then we will.

I think what coon is trying to say is, yes we have cheated in the past so you can tarnish us, but as for master, recon and antney that they do it like every round.

It's like saying if someone makes one big mistake at work but no more, then he isn't that bad. But if another makes continuous big mistakes then he's a worse employee than the other for doing continuous mistakes.

i once had a drill sergeant in the army tell me a saying it has stuck with me for my time since then...it goes like this "you can do all the great in the world and be a hero to many but it only takes one bad f*** up to run your name into the dirt for the rest of your life." what i have tried to point out is unless there is proof and the accuser is burdened with the problem of providing proof this going on so long as it has is childish at best. they have admitted to cheating in the past in the same aspect you have. accusations on both sides have been said time and time again. well as the accusers you have to give 100% proof of the events and it happening. saying go talk to so and so they have it or i deleted and don't care and so forth. then stop bringing it up honestly you are only making your self's look bad and continuing to make them look bad as well. your not the only people who can stop or might have stopped presently idk if you have nor do i personally care at this point theirs no 100% to prove it and the only person who can the creator of the game has not stepped in to do something about it. but you want to know something we are all still spending time playing and we are all still spending money and paying the man for blue prints to get better units so.... can we finally stop the he said she said BS and move along?

Shaggy

Planter
and tiger so far i have found you to be the most reasonable of the group is that a bad thing?

Abreu

Pruner
i once had a drill sergeant in the army tell me a saying it has stuck with me for my time since then...it goes like this "you can do all the great in the world and be a hero to many but it only takes one bad f*** up to run your name into the dirt for the rest of your life." what i have tried to point out is unless there is proof and the accuser is burdened with the problem of providing proof this going on so long as it has is childish at best. they have admitted to cheating in the past in the same aspect you have. accusations on both sides have been said time and time again. well as the accusers you have to give 100% proof of the events and it happening. saying go talk to so and so they have it or i deleted and don't care and so forth. then stop bringing it up honestly you are only making your self's look bad and continuing to make them look bad as well. your not the only people who can stop or might have stopped presently idk if you have nor do i personally care at this point theirs no 100% to prove it and the only person who can the creator of the game has not stepped in to do something about it. but you want to know something we are all still spending time playing and we are all still spending money and paying the man for blue prints to get better units so.... can we finally stop the he said she said BS and move along?

Paragraphs my dear man, Paragraphs

and tiger so far i have found you to be the most reasonable of the group is that a bad thing?

Well we have seen your choice of Ally mates,so know that your sense of character judgement is flawed. So I doubt Coon and Leeroy or Tiger will be insulted by this.

Shaggy

Planter

Well we have seen your choice of Ally mates,so know that your sense of character judgement is flawed. So I doubt Coon and Leeroy or Tiger will be insulted by this.

my choice of ally shows a flaw in my judgement? that's funny.

why because i choice to play with at least 3 people i know in real life over people i have only played with in game a couple of times?

think after this round i'm going back to not playing. there's to many whinny players left. last round started mid round and this round from the start and ill i have heard on both rounds is so and so cheats and back and forth

Coon1

BANNED

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
are there good soap operas? and for a much needed change of topic, where does the term soap opera come from?

Abreu

Pruner
Had to do back in times of radio and the ongoing stories the aired and the fact that they were sponsored by soap companies.