The unfortunate tale of alliance mail privileges ...

Leeroy

Head Gardener
The award for the most original comeback goes to ...... Yano for being a cute little simpleton :)

yan0

Planter
I will gladly accept this award. Thanks to Coon for rivaling me with his continued "Gazzy is taking the piss" comments!

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
Why can't the top 2 ally's who always have the same people in just not do organised 20 ppl mass attacks so the battle for 1st/2nd actually lasts the whole round,this round is so terrible it's incredibly frustrating

Coon1

BANNED
Nopjes - such a precious little simpleton. Good on you for trying though.

Stargazer - how many times in the last year or longer has the ally who wins flak wars won the round? Once

I doubt BoS will win even if they stick together

AnTnEy

Harvester

Stargazer - how many times in the last year or longer has the ally who wins flak wars won the round? Once

You plan to stop us with multis? Cause your alliance didn't work.

Coon1

BANNED

Not my go to plan unlike you and the other 2 flogs

Last edited:

Shaggy

Planter

so that would be a yes since as y'all have all said you have cheated and you have all said once a cheater always a cheater. why don't we stop this childish BS and grow up boys?

Dez

Weeder
the fact i just read this whole thread shows how little of a life i actually have :\

i however would petition Azzer to give someone permission to at least view IP's or to make a page that has access to people that have signed in from the same IP address. yes we will get false positives, but it seems like ts the only way to get people less butt hurt.

there is no anti-cheat on this game, the admin is away. any other type of game people would be wallb hacking, aim botting, 360noscopeheadshot every click or just straight up editing their in-game values to give 100trill at first tick.

multi's may be hard to deal with these days with the population so low, spys have always been a ball ache to any alliance at any point in time (dont recruit players you dont know have a gaming history with people, your better 19/20 than 20/20 with a spy)

point is unless there is a automated program that ive never heard of or seen that does everything for you 24/7, then they are beatable. if you dont want to put in the effort to beat them, dont. just dont ***** about something you cant change.

scream accuse and ***** all you want. the definition of insanity never changes, stop doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

Coon1

BANNED

so that would be a yes since as y'all have all said you have cheated and you have all said once a cheater always a cheater. why don't we stop this childish BS and grow up boys?

Thats ****ing stupid mate. We have distinguished already tge difference between people like antney recon etc and others.

Shaggy

Planter

Thats ****ing stupid mate. We have distinguished already tge difference between people like antney recon etc and others.

no you have not you have claimed to be different you have proven nothing that's the simple truth of it. prove with out a shadow of a doubt you still don't do it. you cant for the simple fact. just like they can not prove to you 100% they have stopped your never going to believe each other so why keep crying over the same glass of spilled milk?

Coon1

BANNED

no you have not you have claimed to be different you have proven nothing that's the simple truth of it. prove with out a shadow of a doubt you still don't do it. you cant for the simple fact. just like they can not prove to you 100% they have stopped your never going to believe each other so why keep crying over the same glass of spilled milk?

By that moronic logic youre a cheat and the whole playerbase is cheating. Please, think before typing

Shaggy

Planter

By that moronic logic youre a cheat and the whole playerbase is cheating. Please, think before typing

my thoughts are very clear your crying and nothing is done so why not man the **** up and come take rank one or stop crying. do something about it or as you have so eloquently out it piss off

Leeroy

Head Gardener

"Crying of split milk" Is the correct term

Shaggy

Planter

crying over spilled milk is the correct term where i am we are in different places in the world those they have different meaning or interpretations

AnTnEy

Harvester

crying over spilled milk is the correct term where i am we are in different places in the world those they have different meaning or interpretations

Coon and Leeroy,I thought you guys quit playing?