The unfortunate tale of alliance mail privileges ...

Coon1

BANNED
Of course it is a theory. Everything you believe is a theory until it is proven without a doubt that it is the truth. That is the foundation for every science.

A signed confession would be nice. In the absence of that, I'd first of all like to know which Cass and Brandi was in TLA. Then I'd need Azzer to confirm that they were indeed played from the same location and active at the same times. The theory that because someone boosted someone else they have to be a multi is thin.

But as I've said countless times before: if proven, I will plead Gazzy to kick anyone cheating. In the unlikely scenario that he would not kick the offender(s) I would leave myself. We're not disagreeing on the graveness of the alleged offense. We're disagreeing about the facts being circumstancial or proof.

If azzer was available perhaps this wouldn't have gone as far as it has. With this in mind it seems you will never be satisfied

Careful what you ask for

What part of having azzer around would be a bad thing for me antney?

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
what a real legend would do,split the ally fairly..have a week of peace..level the playing field and win the round again

Leeroy

Head Gardener
what a real legend would do,split the ally fairly..have a week of peace..level the playing field and win the round again

I actually agree with stargazer. They will just go inactive and Attack with 10 on a tick. It's already started 10 days in...

Shaggy

Planter
yet when Avengers was getting tao wave after wave after wave last alliance we did not come on here and cry and make a big fuss and cry and cry and cry. don't like losing stop playing this round reform next and start again how many of the top alliances have you been in the last 10 rounds? all of them probably and I'm sure they where land slide wins. you got beat out this round. so what try again next round its a game folks. why yall have tried to make this into a personal witch hunt is beyond me. i almost remember why i stopped playing 6 years ago it was always a land slide win then to. its part of the game and has since the player base's went to hell. drive on and keep playing or stop.... we are all grown folks lets act like it.

Gazzy

Head Gardener

Stargazer, you have no imagination.

My plan is to split the alliance in to 6 teams of 7, 4, 3, 3, 2 and 1 arranged by age and have us all restart as extremists. There will be a peace time of 5 days 3 hours and 12 minutes and then we will fight it out while communicating only in capital letters. The winner will be whoever is rank 2 for most distracts, with a wooden spoon award for the bounty hunter.

Let the games begin!

nopjes

Head Gardener

My plan is to split the alliance in to 6 teams of 7, 4, 3, 3, 2 and 1 arranged by age and have us all restart as extremists. There will be a peace time of 5 days 3 hours and 12 minutes and then we will fight it out while communicating only in capital letters. The winner will be whoever is rank 2 for most distracts, with a wooden spoon award for the bounty hunter.

Let the games begin!

Poor shaggy playing alone:(

Shaggy

Planter

Let the games begin!

Poor shaggy playing alone:(

always picking on the old guy

AnTnEy

Harvester
Of course it is a theory. Everything you believe is a theory until it is proven without a doubt that it is the truth. That is the foundation for every science.

A signed confession would be nice. In the absence of that, I'd first of all like to know which Cass and Brandi was in TLA. Then I'd need Azzer to confirm that they were indeed played from the same location and active at the same times. The theory that because someone boosted someone else they have to be a multi is thin.

But as I've said countless times before: if proven, I will plead Gazzy to kick anyone cheating. In the unlikely scenario that he would not kick the offender(s) I would leave myself. We're not disagreeing on the graveness of the alleged offense. We're disagreeing about the facts being circumstancial or proof.

If azzer was available perhaps this wouldn't have gone as far as it has. With this in mind it seems you will never be satisfied

Careful what you ask for

May prove you wrong about your accusations this round towards me.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
yet when Avengers was getting tao wave after wave after wave last alliance we did not come on here and cry and make a big fuss and cry and cry and cry. don't like losing stop playing this round reform next and start again how many of the top alliances have you been in the last 10 rounds? all of them probably and I'm sure they where land slide wins. you got beat out this round. so what try again next round its a game folks. why yall have tried to make this into a personal witch hunt is beyond me. i almost remember why i stopped playing 6 years ago it was always a land slide win then to. its part of the game and has since the player base's went to hell. drive on and keep playing or stop.... we are all grown folks lets act like it.

As I said before it's how we lost. Why reform when we have a great group of players and friends in our alliance and playing fairly and fun. Not much I can't say for yourself. Avengers were terrible at defence, a terrible terrible alliance

Leeroy

Head Gardener

Careful what you ask for

He said "This" round. LOL

AnTnEy

Harvester

Careful what you ask for

And here is another guy who's points are all invalid.

Coon1

BANNED

Careful what you ask for

You guys are seriously just taking the piss now

AnTnEy

Harvester

Careful what you ask for

Not taking the piss. Just telling facts.showing what's left of the Bush community and that actually follow these forums that you and your cohorts are not the "holier than thou" as you make out to be.

Coon1

BANNED

Careful what you ask for

Not taking the piss. Just telling facts.showing what's left of the Bush community and that actually follow these forums that you and your cohorts are not the "holier than thou" as you make out to be.

You really are taking the piss.

ide love for you to try and show where we have cheated. If that's what you are eluding to

[Thinking]

Pruner
You know whats funny about all this? (The bush community) im tempted to prove that antney recon tiger leeroy and coon do not exist.. They are all ran by ck. Thats right... He even has long storybook posts arguing with himself to hide his tracks.

Zer0

Harvester
You know whats funny about all this? (The bush community) im tempted to prove that antney recon tiger leeroy and coon do not exist.. They are all ran by ck. Thats right... He even has long storybook posts arguing with himself to hide his tracks.

dam that's deep, you're CK too quit acting! I am ck too! I should stop talking to myself now

Coon1

BANNED
Btw Antney, in Australia we are a little more blunt and we prefer this saying;

**** off ****.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
"Once a cheater, always a cheater" - Here you go Gazzy / Dachi. A cheater openly admitting he is still cheating

Following this logic I assume that you will kick coon, tiger and your self as well? Or does this logic only apply one-way?

As abreu correctly pointed out, tiger leeroy and myself misbehaved once and realised the error of our ways.