The unfortunate tale of alliance mail privileges ...

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
You know whats funny about all this? (The bush community) im tempted to prove that antney recon tiger leeroy and coon do not exist.. They are all ran by ck. Thats right... He even has long storybook posts arguing with himself to hide his tracks.

I'm starting to think I could be CK.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
"Once a cheater, always a cheater" - Here you go Gazzy / Dachi. A cheater openly admitting he is still cheating

Following this logic I assume that you will kick coon, tiger and your self as well? Or does this logic only apply one-way?

As abreu correctly pointed out, tiger leeroy and myself misbehaved once and realised the error of our ways.

If you read it correctly. I said we did it once. 5/6 rounds back
Was awful and haven't done again. Lost friends I respected and played with
Don't have time for 1 ID let alone more.
But that clearly states ^ He won't change his ways. So again just sit back and do nothing dachi :)

Gazzy

Head Gardener
So again just sit back and do nothing dachi :)

So again, pick and choose parts of the evidence that support your accusations, ignore the rest, add your own caveats, additional selective criteria, and claim that you are correct =]

CLem

Head Gardener
must be hard to lose when you don't feel like you have been beaten fairly, but why don't you guys just try and make the most out of the rest of what is left in the round? I mean rushing rank 1 is still fun no?

Gazzy

Head Gardener
"Once a cheater, always a cheater" - Here you go Gazzy / Dachi. A cheater openly admitting he is still cheating

If you accept his statement as it is, then you are all still cheating. By adding on "unless you did it only once" you alter his statement, effectively tampering with evidence, rendering it unusable. So, either it proves nothing, or it proves you are cheating too. Which is it?

Actually taking the piss again. When will it end

See above.

must be hard to lose when you don't feel like you have been beaten fairly, but why don't you guys just try and make the most out of the rest of what is left in the round? I mean rushing rank 1 is still fun no?

Sush CLem, don't give them ideas. But also hey.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

Your right, we didn't lose fairly. But i think what annoys us most is we know why we lost, but gazzy/dachi (who I both certainly respected) is saying they won fairly.

Nothing will change I guess. We will continue going with our evidence which we sent them and they will continue denying it as it will make them look bad that they ignored it. Just a big circle that's getting boring now.

Coon1

BANNED

BoS wont win for this reason. Im sure leeroy and others will easily mount a resistance and take down BoS... assuming asshats dont use multis to attack xxx.

gazzy continues to take the piss.

shades

Weeder
gazzy continues to take the piss.

Name calling because you can't argue with my logic. Love it. I'm going to count that as a win.

"Logic"
Didnt call you any names bb

You have lost the respect of the masses.

Gazzy continues to take the piss

Funny-Animals-Pandas-03.jpg

CLem

Head Gardener

Your right, we didn't lose fairly. But i think what annoys us most is we know why we lost, but gazzy/dachi (who I both certainly respected) is saying they won fairly.

Nothing will change I guess. We will continue going with our evidence which we sent them and they will continue denying it as it will make them look bad that they ignored it. Just a big circle that's getting boring now.

I didn't say you lost unfairly, I am saying I can understand how it would feel when you don't think the fight was far, I am far too remote to make any assessment of what happened this round. Not that it matters, but just thought I'd clarify.

Gazzy you know pretty damn well that once you won a round that's the only thing you have coming right :p

AnTnEy

Harvester

Following this logic I assume that you will kick coon, tiger and your self as well? Or does this logic only apply one-way?

As abreu correctly pointed out, tiger leeroy and myself misbehaved once and realised the error of our ways.

But that clearly states ^ He won't change his ways. So again just sit back and do nothing dachi :)

Which brings me to one if my previous posts. Are you claiming to be the only one that can stop? You say you have confirmed an id in tla alliance with my wife's name.I it's funny because she does have an account and an id. My alliance knows who and what id.Just for your info whoever so wants can mail me in game.I will be more than happy to show that coon is just butt hurt and making false accusations against me.before you say anything about my wife's id coon, think first before you speak.for there have and still is husband and wife players.it is no different than two brothers playing.

Coon1

BANNED

Which brings me to one if my previous posts. Are you claiming to be the only one that can stop? You say you have confirmed an id in tla alliance with my wife's name.I it's funny because she does have an account and an id. My alliance knows who and what id.Just for your info whoever so wants can mail me in game.I will be more than happy to show that coon is just butt hurt and making false accusations against me.before you say anything about my wife's id coon, think first before you speak.for there have and still is husband and wife players.it is no different than two brothers playing.

Still taking the piss. That is laughable

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

Sadly I can relate to this.

Coon, stop taking the piss ;)

Coon1

BANNED

I say he is taking the piss as i wonder when exactly he told his ally about it? Before or after we mentioned it?

yan0

Planter

I say he is taking the piss as i wonder when exactly he told his ally about it? Before or after we mentioned it?

Still butt-hurt