The unfortunate tale of alliance mail privileges ...

Gazzy

Head Gardener
The activity vs. "better" alliance argument is an interesting one.

A key point that has been missed so far, is to recognise that both activity and contactability are variable over time and in different circumstances. Quite simply, how far are your players willing to go for you, and for the team?

So being unable to get people online when needed shows a failing on xxx leadership / team spirit.

You also stated that you had more experience and knowledge, compared to our advantage of activity and contactability. If we successfully leveraged our advantage to overcome yours, then we outplayed you. Arguing that our advantage is somehow worth less doesn't make sense to me.

yan0

Planter

You still seem butt-hurt

Asking for information that is being covered up
Also I think you need a new saying beautiful... Get a "Tad" old ***9786;***65039;

Common thing to do when there are no valid arguments left, is repeating yourself like a kid whit total non-sens.

I bet the kid was jumping round the corner when he thought he won the round.

Dachi/Gazzy both great players. Yet you have lost respect experienced/life long players of the game in our alliance. You have decided to go down the route of well known cheaters and support them. Congrats on the win. You may of been able to do it fairly... But we will never know :)

^ this.

Definitely jumped around my bedroom and told my parents about how happy I am to have won a round of bushtarion.

Not like it's the first one...

Leeroy

Head Gardener
The activity vs. "better" alliance argument is an interesting one.

A key point that has been missed so far, is to recognise that both activity and contactability are variable over time and in different circumstances. Quite simply, how far are your players willing to go for you, and for the team?

So being unable to get people online when needed shows a failing on xxx leadership / team spirit.

You also stated that you had more experience and knowledge, compared to our advantage of activity and contactability. If we successfully leveraged our advantage to overcome yours, then we outplayed you. Arguing that our advantage is somehow worth less doesn't make sense to me.

Getting people online shows a lack of leadership team spirit? Hahaha
Gazzy... When you quit for a few round... What actually happened to you? Because this is laughable.
Maybe it's the fact people play this game for fun and choose to be UC? Not wake up at 4:30am on a Monday to win a game unfairly.
All you see is a win is a win.
You should question yourself as leader when bush helpers and life long players come to you to discuss foul play. Recon and co really do have you by puppet strings

Gazzy

Head Gardener
Choosing to be UC as fine, but you can't then claim others didn't deserve the win for not making the same decision. I agree that waking up at 4:30 to win the game unfairly is moronic, but as we won it fairly, I don't understand the point that you're making?

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Choosing to be UC as fine, but you can't then claim others didn't deserve the win for not making the same decision. I agree that waking up at 4:30 to win the game unfairly is moronic, but as we won it fairly, I don't understand the point that you're making?

You still think you won it fairly? Jesus it's like talking to Zaheen all over again. You are deluded Gazzy. I would personally go and quit again. This game doesn't need people like you that are killing it when it's already on its last legs

yan0

Planter
Lukey that's low...

Not once did we know about your attack, nor would we even want to know.

Gazzy

Head Gardener
Considering we recently broke up, that one actually hurt.

Lukey, we saw some very suspicious attacks from you. We raised it with Mini and Coon, they investigated and said it was nothing, so we left it ... you know, because without evidence it's only name calling ...

I'm not surprised R3 piggied our attacks, because of the now well documented leak that you had. So I don't see your point there sorry.

And as per my first post, you either believe me or you don't. You clearly don't, but I won't loose any sleep over it. Its irksome that we won't get the credit we deserve, but that's life.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Lukey that's low...

Not once did we know about your attack, nor would we even want to know.

You need to talk to Gazzy and recon. Because most of you are saying you did know. Some you don't know? Some saying they did than it didnt

Lukey

Harvester
"Butt hurt" lol

And they had pb boosting and covering your hits for last tick and it was same ones when ever x sent which is ant just saying.

Pathetic all time lows.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coon1

BANNED
"Butt hurt" lol

And they had pb boosting and covering your hits for last tick and it was same ones when ever 1788 sent which is ant just saying.

Pathetic all time lows.

The fact that r3 and solos boosted his attacks is something that has never been addressed or explained. Dispite the SS being sent to several of them.

nopjes

Head Gardener
I've tried to stay out of this but...

You firstly accused me of cheating just because I put stole your cheats and there land farms?!!

You freaking had, 2 accounts with identical units send out there blockers as you attacked them with tiny flakmobs. Nooooooooo nothing suspicious here.
I for one can't beleive Gazzy cut you this much slack for such obvious cheating.

Gazzy

Head Gardener
The fact that r3 and solos boosted his attacks is something that has never been addressed or explained. Dispite the SS being sent to several of them.

I addressed each and every item raised. Please refer to the earlier explanation describing the difference between "evidence" and "proof."

You disagree with our analysis of the facts, which is fine, but to say they were never addressed is incorrect.

Lukey

Harvester

You firstly accused me of cheating just because I put stole your cheats and there land farms?!!

You freaking had, 2 accounts with identical units send out there blockers as you attacked them with tiny flakmobs. Nooooooooo nothing suspicious here.
I for one can't beleive Gazzy cut you this much slack for such obvious cheating.

Who are you?

Sorry I'm to pro for you.. I can teach you how to steal if you want?! You have spies now spy me for tips... I'm top stealer every round I don't need farms!! Unlike your alliance.

And coon watched my outgoings for days to see I sent most hostile a for first week and every time my men were home I had an alarm to re send.

To be honest your all boring the life out of me. If you can't keep up with me don't scream cheat NOOBJES

Leeroy

Head Gardener

Hahaha. He had serfs in the mobs to kill yobs. So I guess they sent out to stop them from being killed? But we have screen shots of rank 3 boosting Attacks

nopjes

Head Gardener

Who are you?

Sorry I'm to pro for you.. I can teach you how to steal if you want?! You have spies now spy me for tips... I'm top stealer every round I don't need farms!! Unlike your alliance.

And coon watched my outgoings for days to see I sent most hostile a for first week and every time my men were home I had an alarm to re send.

To be honest your all boring the life out of me. If you can't keep up with me don't scream cheat NOOBJES

Lol, who am I? I am the off the lesser known players that totally beat the **** out of the better known players fair and square this round. Even despite your obvious land farming. I have never heard of an alarm that made opponents send out their blockers tho, u gotta send me one. And in all honesty, i did keep up with you, sorry

Leeroy

Head Gardener

Who are you?

Lol, who am I? I am the off the lesser known players that totally beat the **** out of the better known players fair and square this round. Even despite your obvious land farming. I have never heard of an alarm that made opponents send out their blockers tho, u gotta send me one. And in all honesty, i did keep up with you, sorry

did you ignore the fact that he may of sent serfs early round to land? I don't suppose you would understand that. Hence you call cheat
Look at yourself beforehand. And come join me on whatsapp and I'll happily show everything I have on you guys which was ignored.
But a leader must stand by his alliance mates... I mean alliance cheats. Sorry :)

Coon1

BANNED

I addressed each and every item raised. Please refer to the earlier explanation describing the difference between "evidence" and "proof."

You disagree with our analysis of the facts, which is fine, but to say they were never addressed is incorrect.

I believe that when i sent you the SS of antney getting boosts from 3/4 random ids you told me to "stop slinging ****, its getting old" or something similar? I wouldnt call that addressing the situation.

This STILL remains something that is yet to be explained.

Perhaps antney can enlighten us should he be able to string a few coherent sentences together?