The unfortunate tale of alliance mail privileges ...

AnTnEy

Harvester
Omfg.

For one - the ss you are looking at, a pb from outside your alliance boosted in suspicious circumstances. Gaz and lee were notified and told me this was coruba. Still yet to have this confirmed.

In the mass attack when you and a number of other BoS members piled on lukey, 3 random ids boosted you.

Gaz and lee were sent this SS. They refused to comment on it, you refuse to comment on it. Guilt of multi-ing is the assumption we are making for your nil response.

For the very last time - go and ask those people to hold your hand and walk you through the ss.

in addition to all of this ids by the names "cass" and "brandi" were confirmed to be in r3. despite linking these names to recon and yourself this was passed off as circumstancial.

A reasonable person could see why xxx was and remains unhappy.

You are yet to address any of the evidence out forward against you. Your misguided attempts at redirection and dismissal are proving to all what a small minded little boy you are. Either come up with some plausible reason as to why all this occurred or crawl back into your hole.

Is because I have yet to see it.Your really fishing aren't you.trying to use my wife's name.

You guys are the ones with multis under their names. I didnt fish i just remember this from when we played together.

As for shutting up and playing - im sure everyone would if we simply got a reasonable explaination for the suspect occurrences from your alliance. Since one has not been forthcoming we can only assume the obvious. We all just want a fair playing field after all.

I cannot explain that which I do not see.for if I do not see it and i explain it then I would be telling a lie

Coon1

BANNED
Then ask gaz for copies of them all when he is around. He is yet to explain them so im sure everyone would appreciate your insight

Gazzy

Head Gardener
It is unreasonable for Lukey to have to explain why a random solo sent out yobs and let him land, because it wasn't him and so he doesn't have the answer. There are a number of possible reasons, including but not limited to the possibility that he cheated.

Ok.

So using the same logic, why are you demanding that we explain events that are nothing to do with us? And then somehow claiming that it proves our guilt?

60-70% of all the "proof" you sent me could be explained instantly. The rest goes in to the circumstantial pile. Could it be someones multi? Yes. But could it just be TLA piggying for land? Also yes. On balance of probabilities has anyone in BoS cheated? No. You can disagree with the conclusion we have come to, but claiming we have ignored or failed to investigate, is incorrect.

Your persistence in raising easily explainable facts as "proof of cheating," and your illogical demands that we explain circumstantial evidence, that have a number of possible explanations, degrade the credibility of your accusations.

Regarding the data/screenshots/images you sent, most of them were in the whatsapp group that I quit shortly after you, and so I no longer have them. If you're intent on proving we cheated, please post or somehow share them yourself.

Coon1

BANNED
It is unreasonable for Lukey to have to explain why a random solo sent out yobs and let him land, because it wasn't him and so he doesn't have the answer. There are a number of possible reasons, including but not limited to the possibility that he cheated.

Ok.

So using the same logic, why are you demanding that we explain events that are nothing to do with us? And then somehow claiming that it proves our guilt?

60-70% of all the "proof" you sent me could be explained instantly. The rest goes in to the circumstantial pile. Could it be someones multi? Yes. But could it just be TLA piggying for land? Also yes. On balance of probabilities has anyone in BoS cheated? No. You can disagree with the conclusion we have come to, but claiming we have ignored or failed to investigate, is incorrect.

Your persistence in raising easily explainable facts as "proof of cheating," and your illogical demands that we explain circumstantial evidence, that have a number of possible explanations, degrade the credibility of your accusations.

Regarding the data/screenshots/images you sent, most of them were in the whatsapp group that I quit shortly after you, and so I no longer have them. If you're intent on proving we cheated, please post or somehow share them yourself.

Piggying for land? Maybe... if any of the ids that piggied had geos/wheelies. (For the clueless, they did not)

Boosting to assist the person in front (who only had range LET) to land? - this is the most likely option. Given that no explaination has come forward we can only assume thay the most likely option is the correct one.

Whilst on the topic of suspicious activity - we have confirmed that ids by the names of cass and brandi were in r3. Far too convenient that these are the names of recon and antneys wives.

As for calling into question my credibility? Im not the one who recruited these fools....

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I am the off the lesser known players that totally beat the **** out of the better known players fair and square this round.

Nope, TBA are not ftw so you got lucky the better players are still inactive. ;)

T-B-A, T-B-A, T-B-A (To the chant of USA, USA, USA).

I've no idea what went on this round but it doesn't surprise me that Recon's name and cheating are mentioned again. When will anyone learn? Whichever alliance leader accepted him after what he has done recently, deserves all the accusations.

Gazzy

Head Gardener
I actually went back and found that screenshot of TLA boosting.

What the screenshot shows is 5 BoS ids and 3 TLA ids.

What it doesn't show is ETA or ETA sent. Although because the 3 TLA ids are conveniently at the top, I actually suspect you're misleading us and they were following for land at a higher ETA rather than boosting.

What the screenshot also shows is that Sith was online. The person who admitted leaking information from xxx to TLA. Which most probably explains why they knew to boost, piggy or follow.

If anyone would like to see the screenshot, whatsapp me. I have it saved on my phone now.

Coon, this is a prime example of your "proof" being easily explained. Which is why it is important to not just make accusations, unless you want to be seen as a sore loser.

Coon1

BANNED
I didnt take a wider SS as it would reveal the id of our leader at the time.

The 3 ids that followed had no geos/wheelies at the time of the attack. Seems pretty clear what they were doing.

how about you "easily explain" cass and brandi in r3 now while youre here?

Ive always maintained that if xxx lost in a fair contest i would be humble and congratulate the winners. I am far from a sore looser gazzy.

I believe you have accepted recon, antney (and possibly master) without the knowledge of their long term behaviour in the game and are now to proud to accept what is blindingly obvious. Instead you are continuing with a defensive line that is embarrassing.

As Twigley said, you only have yourself to blame

Abreu

Pruner
Coon, this is a prime example of your "proof" being easily explained. Which is why it is important to not just make accusations, unless you want to be seen as a sore loser.

Yes this would be a perfectly reasonable explanation except for the fact that you have 2(maybe 3 if master is there) known repeat cheaters in your alliance.

And it still doesn't explain how Recon got the copy of our outgoings.

Gazzy

Head Gardener
Coon, please show evidence of the obove. Without that, I'll obviously do nothing about it. . I'm getting really tried of you failing to back up any of your accusations and so defaulting to blindly blaming recon/Antney and making digs at me.

Coon1

BANNED
Coon, please show evidence of the obove. Without that, I'll obviously do nothing about it. . I'm getting really tried of you failing to back up any of your accusations and so defaulting to blindly blaming recon/Antney and making digs at me.

Youve done nothing with anything provided. What is it you want further evidence of now? Keep in mind i no longer have an id with access to private messages. The xxx hq mail has confirmatiom from TLA that cass and brandi were members of this is what you want

Coon1

BANNED
Abreu, xxx has multiple know cheaters in its ranks. So your logic has no credibility in this debate.

If this is directed at tiger leery or myself you must then paint recon antney and master with the same brush. Therego you have Openly recruited known cheaters

Abreu

Pruner
Abreu, xxx has multiple know cheaters in its ranks. So your logic has no credibility in this debate.

No your logic is flawed as I said REPEAT cheaters. The ones at fault did it during one round and realized how it hurt the game and now refuse to do so (Unless you care to prove otherwise) where as recon,antney and master are known to do it round after round.

Zer0

Harvester

If this is directed at tiger leery or myself you must then paint recon antney and master with the same brush. Therego you have Openly recruited known cheaters

this doesn't help your argument lol, if both alliance have people who cheated before then you can't just paint yourself innocence and accuse recon :/

sorry it no fly with me, as it doesn't make sense

Coon1

BANNED

this doesn't help your argument lol, if both alliance have people who cheated before then you can't just paint yourself innocence and accuse recon :/

sorry it no fly with me, as it doesn't make sense

As abreu correctly pointed out, tiger leeroy and myself misbehaved once and realised the error of our ways.

The other 3 mentioned have cheated every round for the past 12 months at least.

I was simply putting it to gazzy that if cheating in that one round defines us all as known cheats then he has openly recruited cheats himself.

I re-itererate that leeroy tiger and myself are anti-cheating and are doing what we can to preserve what is left of the game

nopjes

Head Gardener
Why doesn't BoS and XXX both admit they have recon/spies etc!?

Both XXX and BoS had TLA's ID's early on, TLA had Other ally ID's early on.

If you guys are serious about weeding and kicking cheaters/multis, anyone that feeds you info about other ally's activities/ID/Intel obviously is one, so kick them out!

If you can't do that, then Just forgive and forget, geezus ****ing hell, just continue playing the game and stop acting like children spitting a tantrum when you don't get your way..

It's a smeging disgrace!

XXX didn't have your ID list. Infact, we were struggling on intel. I beleive before spy came out we had stolen a total of 1k from you guys........

Coon1

BANNED
Why doesn't BoS and XXX both admit they have recon/spies etc!?

Both XXX and BoS had TLA's ID's early on, TLA had Other ally ID's early on.

If you guys are serious about weeding and kicking cheaters/multis, anyone that feeds you info about other ally's activities/ID/Intel obviously is one, so kick them out!

If you can't do that, then Just forgive and forget, geezus ****ing hell, just continue playing the game and stop acting like children spitting a tantrum when you don't get your way..

It's a smeging disgrace!

XXX didn't have your ID list. Infact, we were struggling on intel. I beleive before spy came out we had stolen a total of 1k from you guys........

Xxx didnt have the TLA id list. In fact we planned a wave based on guessed ids and were wrong on approx 50%.

Before spies BoS had stolen 5k from TLA

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hello

I am in TLA under the id of Dr Pepper (PB is my route). I do not know if this does help but there was one attack I made against a guy that just so happened to coincide with I believe a mass attack by another alliance. Now who against who I have no idea but it so happened my attack 3 hit as the mass hit were at attack 1 which helped whoever get the land. This was just after PB's came out. Any suggestion this was a setup us helping them is purely coincidence I just got lucky with timing.

Now secondly regarding a spy in the TLA midst there certainly was suspicion but no hard facts I am afraid but I am not privy to the alliance logs. I agree with another suggestion on here that rank 1 for the good of the game should split.

Cheers

Coruba

Zer0

Harvester
Hello

I am in TLA under the id of Dr Pepper (PB is my route). I do not know if this does help but there was one attack I made against a guy that just so happened to coincide with I believe a mass attack by another alliance. Now who against who I have no idea but it so happened my attack 3 hit as the mass hit were at attack 1 which helped whoever get the land. This was just after PB's came out. Any suggestion this was a setup us helping them is purely coincidence I just got lucky with timing.

Now secondly regarding a spy in the TLA midst there certainly was suspicion but no hard facts I am afraid but I am not privy to the alliance logs. I agree with another suggestion on here that rank 1 for the good of the game should split.

Cheers

Coruba

^this