round 43 - ANQ|FL|HC love triangle

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
You are way too emotionally invested. My statement simply meant that you haven't comprehended what's going on here. I don't care what you do or do not quote. I pray you get your meds straightened out.

Can we hug it out?

Godsend9701

Harvester
OMG after reading the 1st 2 pages i skipped to the end, alot of u people can talk crap, u are ftw, no u are ftw, no we have been ftf, sure u have been, who gives a Sh*t.

little cry babies ALL OF YOU.

flameharvester

Head Gardener
We all like the idea of winning noone wants to put in the effort that it can require were all ftew for the easy win

Razorwolf

Pruner
lol its pretty funny to have anq complaining about being 2v1'd and using 'dishonourable' tactics yet they dont seem to have any problem sending mails to fl with a running commentary when hc are attacking them, on the off chance that fl will counter for them

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
lol its pretty funny to have anq complaining about being 2v1'd and using 'dishonourable' tactics yet they dont seem to have any problem sending mails to fl with a running commentary when hc are attacking them, on the off chance that fl will counter for them

As i said before, it's ok when you do it to someone else but not when it happens to you!

Don't worry i am sure we will moan when its done to us

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Who?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Eh? I mailed FL last night asking if their "war" on HC was over as we had inc from them.
If that was misconstrued as GO HIT THEM then I pitty your understanding of what ANQ has stuck by all round.
The reason I ask is because thus far ANQ didn't bother piggying FL or HC as we're not failures, spoiling 1v1 fights so i was wondering why we had such inc.

Facepalm @ IoF and Razorwolf.

Code:
Private 	Sent to: Fashionably Late alliance HQ 	Sun 05th Feb, 2012. 02:35:55 GMT
Subject:

Arnt you guys meant to be warring HC?
We have 18 members covered by them O_O

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
On a side note, ANQ's moral went from high to -9000 after everything that happened and we found out about.

2v1 by HC and Dimension then a few days later 2 v 1 by HC and FL then hits on and from HC at nights and FL early mornings and then finding out that FL and HC had a 1 week snap just made some of my players disengage from any hope of a fair fight and stop playing.

So GL whoever out grows who at the top and 'grats on how you got there.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
i dont mind being told that twigs :) i like to stay informed... i think it was this one thougj

an anq member said:
Most of HC onliners are eta 1 / Atf 3 on us. Would he a good tome to rush their offliners. Just a heads up.

like i said keep it coming im all for it. knowing when they are out etc. no harm in some free info that may or may noy be used

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Whichever member sent that will be talked to and their actions are condemned by ANQ.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
One imbecile mailing you without permission isn't the same as the alliance asking for help

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
chill guys. i never said it was...

anyway good luck in any future battles with them. and i dont mind getting tipped off just wasnt online at that time

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
One imbecile mailing you without permission isn't the same as the alliance asking for help

When it's one HC PMing a few Dimensions, it is though. Right?

A conversation starting a joint attack is slightly different.
It's a little bit embarassing we/I even have to comment in response to this...

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
One member asking another alliance to participate in an organised attack isn't the same as one member telling an alliance that a 3rd alliance is attacking

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Fairly sure that a disgruntled member saying that compared to 3 alliance leaderships organising / authorising alliance attacks on 1 is a bit different too.

Garrett has taken some of your smarts away, CF.

CFalcon

Official Helper

When it's one HC PMing a few Dimensions, it is though. Right?

A conversation starting a joint attack is slightly different.
It's a little bit embarassing we/I even have to comment in response to this...

The point has nothing to do with the consequential actions.

The point was that ANQ don't want to be labelled as asking for help as an alliance, when it was only one member, and most/all other members disagree with such action.

That's a reasonable request to make, we respect it.

Now perhaps YOU will respect our request to not assume asking some Dimensions along was an alliance-wide consensus.

"It's a little bit embarassing I even have to comment in response to this" :s