round 43 - ANQ|FL|HC love triangle

CFalcon

Official Helper
Fairly sure that a disgruntled member saying that compared to 3 alliance leaderships organising / authorising alliance attacks on 1 is a bit different too.

Garrett has taken some of your smarts away, CF.

This has no connection to reality. You're just pulling things out of thin air.

[20:07] <CF> there?
[20:08] <DaX> sup?nappin
[20:08] <CF> just wondering whether we did actually coordinate with dimension last night
[20:08] <CF> or at all
[20:09] <DaX> not to my personal knowledge
[20:10] <CF> so dimension just hit n0c0 on their own initiative?
[20:11] <DaX> Someone must have said something
[20:11] <CF> i'm not *hugel* fussed, but i don't want to be defending a lie on forums
[20:11] <CF> *hugely
[20:11] <DaX> but it can't have been anybody important
[20:11] <DaX> As it was so few
[20:11] <DaX> 4/5 at most I think
[20:13] <DaX> I spoke to kiwi re: resistance
[20:15] <DaX> IF WE FELL FURTHER BEHIND
[20:15] <DaX> I'd made a plan for the res and everything
[20:16] <CF> agreed
[20:16] <CF> but at this stage it's pretty underhand
[20:17] <DaX> I agree
[20:17] <DaX> It was never an intention of mine
[20:17] <DaX> i spoke to Martin earlier
[20:18] <DaX> Cleared it all up.
[20:19] <CF> good good

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
One imbecile mailing you without permission isn't the same as the alliance asking for help

When it's one HC PMing a few Dimensions, it is though. Right?

A conversation starting a joint attack is slightly different.
It's a little bit embarassing we/I even have to comment in response to this...

The point has nothing to do with the consequential actions.

The point was that ANQ don't want to be labelled as asking for help as an alliance, when it was only one member, and most/all other members disagree with such action.

That's a reasonable request to make, we respect it.

Now perhaps YOU will respect our request to not assume asking some Dimensions along was an alliance-wide consensus.

"It's a little bit embarassing I even have to comment in response to this" :s

Which of HC's poor playstyle and tactics due you wish to focus on, or were none of them made with an alliance-wide consensus? ;-)

It pains me to argue a stupid point, and I do see your argument, but I would say there is more than ONE member of HC who acknowledged and was involved with Dimension's coordinated attack on us? Even if several were not. So I still think it is a moot point to compare the two.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
It pains me that this is just another unending circular conversation that will never really have a point that will be settled on by all 3 sides. I did my bit and explained: Take it or leave it. I really couldn't care less about a bunch of 20-something's whining about a game.

*yawn*

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Dax you shouldn't sound so flippant as occasionally you have been the worst of the bunch over time.

I came here to hopefully be sarcastic and have fun with the situation but it's just sad. Pitifully sad.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393.jpg

CFalcon

Official Helper
It pains me to argue a stupid point, and I do see your argument, but I would say there is more than ONE member of HC who acknowledged and was involved with Dimension's coordinated attack on us? Even if several were not. So I still think it is a moot point to compare the two.

Perhaps the comparison is fair, and perhaps it isn't. I'm not really trying to equate the two.

I'm just highlighting how absurd it is that certain ANQ members are *still* bringing up the Dimension thing, and *still* blowing it out of all proportion (re: twig's post). If you're so concerned about fair comparisons, how about comparing 1 or 2 HC's asking some Dimensions along without consulting the alliance, to "3 alliance leaderships organising / authorising alliance attacks on 1". Please say you see what I'm driving at :/

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Who cares at the end of the day dimension were the ones that wanted a coordinated resistance that early in round they threatened us and hence we put in the time and effort we normally wouldnt and crushed them... So dimension got its comeuppance and the issue is solved

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
just cuz you think you are part of anonymous and finally of a high rank doesn't make you cool. it makes you sad. very sad.

you have my pity.

Hasn't it already been discussed that winning isn't everything?

(I may recall it from mIRC however, but the point stands.)

1 FTW alliance per round. Nobody cares about ranks. People just want to still be a part and enjoy the game.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Hamilton, you utterly fail at posting. What in my post that you quoting said anything about being high rank is everything? Please direct further posts to the brick wall behind you.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

just cuz you think you are part of anonymous and finally of a high rank doesn't make you cool. it makes you sad. very sad.

you have my pity.

I merely support the cause, but whatever you say.

In other news, statistics are your friends:

Most addicted: Ask No Quarter alliance members have logged in 2,943 times.
Least Life: Ask No Quarter alliance members have been marked as online for the most amount of ticks.

Doesn't seem very 'FTF' to me, but then again, you probably are all just very happy logging in, coming here, attempting pseudo-political/satirical/witty responses, and then log out - Only to log in again ten minutes later to repeat said cycle.

Also - Preserve your pity: If it is as forthcoming as mine, then you'd be keeping it in a pretty jar in the back of your mind for special occasions, alongside your 'intelligent and factual responses' jar, too.
So, please - Take your wannabe intellectual retorts, and keep them to yourself. They aren't as valuable as you appear to rate them. Just some food for thought, Garrett.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
That brick wall is pink and it's pretty.

You troll on people about being 'high ranked' and 'they're cool' and that's all I've see from you since you've arrived on Forums. Egotistic. Want a pin in that balloon sir?

DaX, from looking at the actions, activity, posting etc. it does/did seem like ANQ were FTW until FL and HC attacked them. Once HC and FL began warring, that was it. You've come out on top and are the only FTW around.

All we know is that we were 'Fashionably Late' and enjoyed popping our heads up and dropping them again :p

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
egotistical has been all the pissing and moaning from people winning, not winning, trying to figure out if they are winning because they barely know how to play the game. ooh someone finally got into a lead where the game is ~300 active people and I use the term active loosely.

i post because these drama threads are boring and make little sense. at one point i was trying to have fun then got bum rushed by all the little people who have tried to grow up and failed.

Elevnos

BANNED

Godsend9701

Harvester
would someone close this thread plz people talking **** is not alliance politics

everyone should wake up to themselfs, its a game ffs