round 43 - ANQ|FL|HC love triangle

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Talking **** is politics.
By definition.

Wrong.

politicsplural of pol·i·tics (Noun)

Noun:
  • The activities associated with the governance of a country or area.
  • The activities of governments concerning the political relations between countries.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
ROFL you think I'm in ANQ? You sir fail. Hard. At. Everything.

This makes no grammatical sense at all, really - But that is just a personal giggle, I guess.

No, I don't think you are ANQ - I never even hinted it. It was an on-topic point that wasn't related to you at all. Your spotlight is featured in the last two paragraphs - Absorb, and come back to me sometime. Ta.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
And on a lighter note, FL sheds 1T+ attacking a R4 alliance 1/4 their size.. Great tactics guys! beat those boys at HC by being out of range lmao

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
oh wait you guys gained nearly 900 acres... woohoo your on a ftw roll now.
Say hello to the Dimensions boys on your way down. :D

timtadams

Landscape Designer
with 900 acres, they could make up those losses in about 30 days i reckon. Given there are 50+ days left, you could argue that it was worth it.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
In other news, statistics are your friends:

Most addicted: Ask No Quarter alliance members have logged in 2,943 times.
Least Life: Ask No Quarter alliance members have been marked as online for the most amount of ticks.

Doesn't seem very 'FTF' to me

RiF were most active too. Your point?
We generally had to be pretty active to defend against HC on a night and FL early mornings and our activity is majorily bumped up by 2/3 people who have stupid activity. Almost IoF autorefresh like.
Using 1 factor to say an alliance is not FTF is a weak arguement, imo, when so many other things need to be thought about.
Granted we're not FTL.

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Least Life: Ask No Quarter alliance members have been marked as online for the most amount of ticks.

Doesn't seem very 'FTF' to me

RiF were most active too. Your point?
We generally had to be pretty active to defend against HC on a night and FL early mornings and our activity is majorily bumped up by 2/3 people who have stupid activity. Almost IoF autorefresh like.
Using 1 factor to say an alliance is not FTF is a weak arguement, imo, when so many other things need to be thought about.
Granted we're not FTL.

Who said anything about an argument? You held that statistic from the moment they were public - It's not just since the incomings from us.

It's not a criticism though, I must say - Despite the rankings I have rated your alliance by far the best of the round up to maybe 4/5 days ago (where our attacking/defending significantly improved) - But considering your lineup, if you were anywhere less than third then I would perceive you more to be 'FTF', let alone so swiftly grabbing and 'securing' rank 1 from any single alliance.
It took me too long to make necessary replacements to the lineup to remain anywhere near competitive (not totally FTW, merely to "survive"), you guys picked both an interesting and fluid setup that has allowed you to remain competitive even if you were half of rank 1's score.

As I have said so many times, it's not personal - It's just doing what you and others have done before you to eliminate competition (granted, to irritate certain individuals also).

Now i been reading this and the other post and my god people like to moan (Yes i have been out this game and its always happening) but i swear people have gotten worse..... i been gone a fair few rounds i think.... and not been on here for a looong time but still seriously why all the B*tching? :S i know people have dislikes etc but wow this is the internet not RL..... some people need to get a grip... Now many of my alliance have been gang banged by multiple allys wanna know what to do stfu and get on with it and hit them back... take action not just come onto a forum and type a load of crap seriously!

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393.jpg

just cuz you think you are part of anonymous and finally of a high rank doesn't make you cool. it makes you sad. very sad.

you have my pity.

I merely support the cause, but whatever you say.

Doesn't seem very 'FTF' to me, but then again, you probably are all just very happy logging in, coming here, attempting pseudo-political/satirical/witty responses, and then log out - Only to log in again ten minutes later to repeat said cycle.

Also - Preserve your pity: If it is as forthcoming as mine, then you'd be keeping it in a pretty jar in the back of your mind for special occasions, alongside your 'intelligent and factual responses' jar, too.
So, please - Take your wannabe intellectual retorts, and keep them to yourself. They aren't as valuable as you appear to rate them. Just some food for thought, Garrett.

Least Life: Heart Collectors alliance members have been marked as online for the most amount of ticks.

FYI. :)

Steve_God

Official Helper

just cuz you think you are part of anonymous and finally of a high rank doesn't make you cool. it makes you sad. very sad.

you have my pity.

I merely support the cause, but whatever you say.

Doesn't seem very 'FTF' to me, but then again, you probably are all just very happy logging in, coming here, attempting pseudo-political/satirical/witty responses, and then log out - Only to log in again ten minutes later to repeat said cycle.

Also - Preserve your pity: If it is as forthcoming as mine, then you'd be keeping it in a pretty jar in the back of your mind for special occasions, alongside your 'intelligent and factual responses' jar, too.
So, please - Take your wannabe intellectual retorts, and keep them to yourself. They aren't as valuable as you appear to rate them. Just some food for thought, Garrett.

Least Life: Heart Collectors alliance members have been marked as online for the most amount of ticks.

FYI. :)

Maybe it's because "we all went to university, and have nice things. AND A NICE LIFE" ;)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Awkward moment when an internet community can't figure out a blatant troll PM log a mile off.