round 43 - ANQ|FL|HC love triangle

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Sentences which use the imperative, and have large amounts of explanation points usually come across as "orders" ;)

But I did appreciate your second demand much more! Thanks :D

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
My pleasure.

*Hammy suspects the masterplan has something to do with launching a single resistance v HC, FL and ANQ* :eek:

Back to the marking

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I'd just like to say... I think we held out pretty well until last night :p

Most Picked On: Ask No Quarter alliance members have had a total of 1,943 incoming hostile mobs.

Must say, you guys did very well!

Razorwolf

Pruner
rawr, never really understood why they took nord/nordic into elder scrolls...

"The Nordic countries make up a region in Northern Europe and the North Atlantic which consists of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden and their associated territories, the Faroe Islands, Greenland and Åland"

why not just think up of their own country? instead of stealing inspiration from my homeland :O

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Have you even read this thread? It is not high brow up in here deserving of anything more than an arrow to the knee.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

"The Nordic countries make up a region in Northern Europe and the North Atlantic which consists of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden and their associated territories, the Faroe Islands, Greenland and Åland"

why not just think up of their own country? instead of stealing inspiration from my homeland :O

Lol. Have you ever read Lord of the Rings, talk about stealing countries and cultures....

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
This is a most pleasurable subject of conversation. You would think after so many knees being damaged over time, Skyrim people would just wear kneepads, or stop having knees altogether - Both are perfectly acceptable solutions.

Razorwolf

Pruner

Lol. Have you ever read Lord of the Rings, talk about stealing countries and cultures....

yer i have read lotr :p ihe may have stolen inspiration from german myths, but dont forget the the fact that tolkien was the first person to invent orcs/hobbits as people know them today

timtadams

Landscape Designer
This is a most pleasurable subject of conversation. You would think after so many knees being damaged over time, Skyrim people would just wear kneepads, or stop having knees altogether - Both are perfectly acceptable solutions.

I hardly think that removing one's knee is an acceptable solution.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Sure it is.

Or you can keep losing your ability to be an adventurer and hope that somewhere in the distant future, a new arrow-proof knee evolves into Skyrim-kind.

timtadams

Landscape Designer

Sure it is.

Or you can keep losing your ability to be an adventurer and hope that somewhere in the distant future, a new arrow-proof knee evolves into Skyrim-kind.

I'm pretty sure the arrow to the knee resulted in compromised mobility thus inhibiting adventurous activities. Having no knees would result in even lesser mobility and they would be even less able to be an adventurer.

If they had no knees, the common phrase would be, "I dreamt of being an adventurer like you, but i was born with no knees".
And I was like, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Sure it is.

I'm pretty sure the arrow to the knee resulted in compromised mobility thus inhibiting adventurous activities. Having no knees would result in even lesser mobility and they would be even less able to be an adventurer.

If they had no knees, the common phrase would be, "I dreamt of being an adventurer like you, but i was born with no knees".
And I was like, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

The evolutionary ideals of a game I haven't even played is so much more exciting than Bushtarion politics.

And who said the lack of knees would prevent mobility? Maybe there would be an epic new joint coverage that is more arrow-proof than a kneecap?! :eek: