Recent content by Hamilton

1. Hamilton

[Available] Allaince Needed

Back for a cheeky round or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5.....who knows how many!
  2. Hamilton

[Available] Useless PNAP Here

I have no time for this game, you or anything. So if you somehow want me, give me a tinkle. Ciao (Well you can technically get me in the daytime!)
  3. Hamilton

Happy Birthday Oggie!

Happ Birthday Ogluk....let the beers overflow and get a beer hat!
  4. Hamilton

Maybe Temporary?

Got a new job and it's too much effort to play bush competitively at the same time. Only a contracted job but may get made permanent I don't know. Luckysports, Leeroy, Flamey, Hero, Angela, InsomN, Willy, IoF, Addicted, Kuda, DaX, Godsend, phantom, Emma, LS and more and more but you have had...
  5. Hamilton

Premier League Predictions

This was a little fun on the side during last round so may aswell keep it going. Feel free anyone to paste the fixtures for the next gameweek in if it hasn't been done. Today: Chelsea 3-0 Reading Saturday 25th August: Swansea 3-1 West Ham Aston Villa 1-2 Everton Man Utd 2-1 Fulham...
  6. Hamilton

[Recruiting] FlyingNinjaGiraffes

Looking for a potential recruit or 2. Essentials: * IRC user * Contactable * Active Desirable: * Dislike Justin Bieber * Perform sexual favors At this early stage everybody will be considered so please throw your scrolls.
  7. Hamilton

Samsung Mobile Help!

So I've found trouble transferring mp3 files from my computer over to my Galaxy S3. I found a software, well thought I did, which could do it until it started making my computer have spasms so had to quickly erase it. Anyone know of software, tips? Thanks :)
  8. Hamilton

Samsung Galaxy SIII

So I can upgrade as of May 30th, the day after the New Galaxy S3 comes out and was checking to see if anyone else is considering this phone and/or their views about it. I'm extremely excited because I was set on getting the iPhone 4S until this came. Views?
  9. Hamilton

Liverpool and Luis Suarez

After watching the game today and seeing Luis Suarez REFUSE Patrice Evra's handshake, I've lost all ground with him and the club. Not only does he cheat at the World Cup and receive major negative talking points/publicity but he also racially abuses someone from the clubs rival then refuses to...
  10. Hamilton

Pacifist Warriors...The End. | R42

Comes with great pleasure to play with the guys, and girl, from Combo last round and a few others this round. Twas my first FTW round since LO in R19/21 whichever and a thoroughly enjoyable round filled with enough battles the entire 76 days. A sole mention to LuckySports for his truely unique...
  11. Hamilton

Round 42 BR's (Remove IDs from BRs)

PW seem to be getting involved whether it be Obnoxious or Drunk in Public...so here's a communal thread for it all...and the latest took place at DiP; Battle Report - Attacking DiP [close] 18,500,000 hostile Extremist attacked, killing 6,637,154 allied staff. [close] 346,498 hostile Protestor...
  12. Hamilton

Thank You

I don't know why I'm broadcasting it but I suppose it's because I'm not afraid of what life beholds anymore. I've been diagnosed with a rare heart condition which in summary means I have a short time to live. I've come to say thanks to those who made me welcome here and I will be watching from...
  13. Hamilton

How Well Can You Do?!

Simple. Predict as many FA Premier League games correctly each GAMEWEEK...starting this weekend. What do you win? Nothing. Liverpool v Man Utd - Man City v Aston Villa - Norwich v Swansea - QPR v Blackburn - Stoke v Fulham - Wigan v Bolton - Chelsea v Everton - West Brom v Wolverhampton...
  14. Hamilton

FIFA Players

www.elitefifaleagues.com If anyone is really into FIFA, I'm a member on this site and it is very enjoyable and a way to gloat about how good you are or to develop more frustration... In a nutshell, you sign up, play some games against players in which then you are assigned a team in a League...
  15. Hamilton

For The Record

People have growingly become 'suspicous' lately of me and I quote 'my multi'. I have played this game for so many years, with the odd break in between due to University and all that, but ever since I left TDA and began attacking them with Combo, for land, 2 people from TDA openly approached me...