FIFA Players

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
www.elitefifaleagues.com

If anyone is really into FIFA, I'm a member on this site and it is very enjoyable and a way to gloat about how good you are or to develop more frustration...

In a nutshell, you sign up, play some games against players in which then you are assigned a team in a League. You then play against people in that League and try to earn Promotion, Champions League Qualification, avoid relegation and so on. it can be addicitve, probably not as addictive as this. Have a browse and see what you reckon :)

If you need any further help before you go ahead on anything, you know where to find me.

mrmongo

Harvester
they ****ed FIFA 12 up with this defence system... think im gonna go back to pro evo... its just no fun when its impossible to tackle.. utter pile of shiite

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
they ****ed FIFA 12 up with this defence system... think im gonna go back to pro evo... its just no fun when its impossible to tackle.. utter pile of shiite

Only a bad workman blames his tools. Lots of other people on here have played FIFA 12 with pleasure. I hear the new defense system is harder than the original one, but the older method was like stealing candy from a baby, ergo this will be more fun since a challenging game is always better, no?

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I've had no problems with the defence system.

In fact, I probably wouldn't have noticed they had changed if they hadn't made such a big song and dance about it.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
The new defending system is far more realistic. If any team in real life defended like they did in the older fifas their legs would fall off. Plus you can still swich it to "legacy defending" if you don't like the new system

mrmongo

Harvester
yeah i found out about the legacy defending last night and had a game and enjoyed it a lot more... dont get me wrong i like the tactical defending, it makes the game a lot slower... but i find i need to play 10min half games just to try and get a goal whereas the computer smashes through my defence so easy.. Cheating ****s!