Thank You

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
I don't know why I'm broadcasting it but I suppose it's because I'm not afraid of what life beholds anymore.

I've been diagnosed with a rare heart condition which in summary means I have a short time to live. I've come to say thanks to those who made me welcome here and I will be watching from above when my time comes. My brother will take over from me as the brains in the years to come, and hope he will be telling me how good this game still is!

I will be playing from round to round in anticipation and hope to come across many of you whether it be a chat, a battle or whatever.

Live life to the full. Don't spend your life on here ;)

(Azzer I merely state that you need a bigger playerbase and give the veterans some time off lol)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Been in a similar situation about a year and a half ago, and when recovering, Bushtarion was the best help keeping me occupied, and relatively happy. I'm sure things will go in a positive direction so long as you maintain a positive attitude.

Chris_

Head Gardener
Damn, that sucks :/

Was really sweet playing with you last round, dedicated and carried on going even when others were giving up.

Hopefully this mentality will see you through mate :)