Maybe Temporary?

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Got a new job and it's too much effort to play bush competitively at the same time. Only a contracted job but may get made permanent I don't know.

Luckysports, Leeroy, Flamey, Hero, Angela, InsomN, Willy, IoF, Addicted, Kuda, DaX, Godsend, phantom, Emma, LS and more and more but you have had to put up with me most recently.

Others who I have encountered along the way, you're funny in one way or another and no hard feelings to those who was involved in some not so fun times with. We can all move on and start again in the future. Will miss ye all :)

Good luck everyone in future rounds, I'll make an id just to see what's happening, read forums and that.

Bye everyone
Ps. ignore Leeroys quit thread next round :p

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Bashing will never be the same here :(
Good luck to you!!! Hope the job is made permanent. (Oh.. that could be interpreted wrong.. Hope so for your real life not because you will be gone from Bush :p )

Yochoko

Head Gardener
i hope this is just a 'quit' on the playing big like you insinuated that you won't be totally gone! :)

i think you don't really have to quit if your heart is still even slightly directed to bush! this game is something you can play leisurely and lazily, i thinkkkk. you know, the past 2 rounds and the 2/3rds of this round, silence was offline and uc for 14 hours a day on weekdays due to his work. and even on weekends, had some catching-ups with friends and never privileged bush to play! but he just wanted to play with what he could and so he did! we were still nap'd every round and had some fun together! it was a relaxing way of playing bush! you can do something that you normally can't do when you are allied and high ranked. test some units, mass something that nobody expects you to do, etc. you can always find some fun for yourself! ;D

good luck with your new job and like james said, hope you'll get it permanently!! exciting to have a new job and a new lifestyle!! :D

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Lol James I know what you mean dude :)

Aye Yochoko, when I very first started playing this game, it was more a case of logging in twice a day for a few hours and starting from scratch :p I don't care, but I'll register each round to keep in touch (with Alci) and Zaheen for some banter it seems and to just generally have some leisure rounds :)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
There's something infinitely rewarding about just not giving any amount of ****s in this game :p

Fascinating Facts:
Since this round began ticking, you have spent roughly 5.06 day(s) online.
You spend around 1.71 hour(s) a day playing Bushtarion.

Max

Garden Designer
Definitely stay in touch Hamilton and good luck starting your new job!

You've come a long long way in a year with the game, kudos.

Last edited:

Max

Garden Designer
Cool, cya round IRC then :) Apologies you passed the interview clearly and I meant to say GL in your new job! :D

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
There's something infinitely rewarding about just not giving any amount of ****s in this game :p

Fascinating Facts:

Since this round began ticking, you have spent roughly 0.7 day(s) online.
You spend around 0.23 hour(s) a day playing Bushtarion.

I win! What do I get? Cash?

timtadams

Landscape Designer

Fascinating Facts:

Since this round began ticking, you have spent roughly 0.7 day(s) online.
You spend around 0.23 hour(s) a day playing Bushtarion.

I win! What do I get? Cash?

Teach me master

Addicted

Weeder
Hammyyy!
Take easy man and hope your new job and life works out for you.
Been a pleasure playing with you for a few rounds FTW :)

Take care bud and enjoy life!
See you around!