Tired of cheaters...

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Round end. I couldn't give a **** if I get banned.

The list of people who had multis was: Tiger, Leeroy, Coon, Ck, Master, Antney, Recon and Toy. We all had our main ID in 'Multi' and a multi in C&E (some had more than one, which I don't know about). There was talk about splitting but some were against it at first. Some wanted to go solo in groups of 3 but others wanted to go cae.

Initial plan was just to have 1 id, but we all spoke about previous cheating and soon became apparent if we all had a second id. Antney set up the second alliance and everyone joined with genuine people, aka mara and tek. But the other multi was soon kicked for our mains.

Some thought antney, recon wasn't dependable enough to join so we left them out and master joined but obviously we KR him because some wanted him dead. It was a fun round having another ID not gonna lie, first time I've done it.

You all have things to say, but it's done. I always said I'd spill all when round ended.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
crickets.gif

AnTnEy

Harvester

The list of people who had multis was: Tiger, Leeroy, Coon, Ck, Master, Antney, Recon and Toy. We all had our main ID in 'Multi' and a multi in C&E (some had more than one, which I don't know about). There was talk about splitting but some were against it at first. Some wanted to go solo in groups of 3 but others wanted to go cae.

Initial plan was just to have 1 id, but we all spoke about previous cheating and soon became apparent if we all had a second id. Antney set up the second alliance and everyone joined with genuine people, aka mara and tek. But the other multi was soon kicked for our mains.

Some thought antney, recon wasn't dependable enough to join so we left them out and master joined but obviously we KR him because some wanted him dead. It was a fun round having another ID not gonna lie, first time I've done it.

You all have things to say, but it's done. I always said I'd spill all when round ended.

Thanks for clearing that up. It's all true to the best of my knowledge.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
my fav part? when i said everyone was cheating. then coon got on to me for not knowing what was going on. i called him a cheater and he cried about it.

in the end? i was right. coon is just a dumbshit who threw a tantrum for no reason.

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Thanks for clearing that up. It's all true to the best of my knowledge.

And very sad for the innocent.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
The cheating aspect of this game has always been there. Open two different browsers and BAM, you now have two different accounts. Though, this game has been abandoned by the owner long ago. Valid gripe though, nothing is going to change, so best bet is to suck it up and drive on.

Not quite. When the admin was active these players would typically be banned. Because unless you use a proxy both IDs would be have the same IP address. Caused a little issues when two people living together both played.

A little profiling of these duplicate IPs could usually weed out the multis.

Gazzy

Head Gardener
Cheats ruining the game for the rest of the player base is pretty lame.

Simply not caring that you ruined the game for the rest of the player base is outright gay.

I hope my mean words offend you.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
But...why?

I partially wanted to see if I could do it. But for the first few weeks I never logged into my multi and was gonna delete it as I focused on my main. But my main soon became out of range of everyone so I guess I got bored. I know that was a few reasons for others too.

rooney

Head Gardener
But...why?

I partially wanted to see if I could do it. But for the first few weeks I never logged into my multi and was gonna delete it as I focused on my main. But my main soon became out of range of everyone so I guess I got bored. I know that was a few reasons for others too.

If you find being out of range of everyone boring, then don't play FTW.

Ironically, this round start had 3 alliances all extremely close to each other (multi LR and BB). So if you (Multi) hadn't land farmed etc... maybe you wouldn't have grown out of range of everyone so quickly.

Ho Hum

edit: See if you could do it.... See if you could do what exactly?

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
lmao - not sure which part I find more pitiful, the part that you guys created multi or the rationalizations you are attempting to make it "OK" -
Damn an Id in one FTW alliance fighting the multi id in the other FTW alliance... **** you could play Chess by yourself no AI needed :0

antisback

Head Gardener

Is this apart from when you used to account share with Hamilton?

This isn't news we were all aware you guys were cheating from day 2, theres only one name on that list i'm dissapointed with the rest I expect this crap from. You all suck

CLem

Head Gardener
This is totally disrespectful to the people who played the game properly (without cheating and multi-ing), especially those who are still buying bush credits.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

Is this apart from when you used to account share with Hamilton?

This isn't news we were all aware you guys were cheating from day 2, theres only one name on that list i'm dissapointed with the rest I expect this crap from. You all suck

Me and Hamilton never account shared. It's called text, calls and living in the same house.

antisback

Head Gardener
Round 45 fng, you did it several times to send on defence and attacks and were stupid enough to tell us all you were doing it.

Last edited:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Yeah, you did it way back in round 23 as well when I was in Leftovers with Hamilton.

I remember it well because it was one of the reasons I left the alliance.

rooney

Head Gardener
'No no we didn't do that.'

'I was there when you did that.'

'Oh, well yeah ok THAT thing we did do. But not that other thing.'

Repeat

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Did they win? If they are openly admitting to having multiple accounts and they didn't, then they suck. A lot.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
which, in a shocking turn of events, did not affect the degree of their suckitude.