Tired of cheaters...

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Revenue will take a hit from the locking though i'm sure... in a game this dead, i would just let it slide.. people get too butthurt though don't they.

I nominate you for the worst post in history

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Revenue will take a hit from the locking though i'm sure... in a game this dead, i would just let it slide.. people get too butthurt though don't they.

it's like.... let a few people steal things from shops and unpunished since there are so many other people paying for what they want? if you are one of those who actually pay, are you just butthurt and forgive those who steal?

i understood the point of view you implied, but it's like you are then suggesting the police to get corrupted.

AnTnEy

Harvester
Just want to thank AZZER !! Awesome return mate!!!

Hey CK you still playing this round? Time to sign up for some new free email accounts huh! lmao -
Sure wish we could get the inside scoop of who the locked accounts belong to.

Yes very strong comeback azzer.maybe he will get the rest.I also would like to know who the lot belonged to

penguin

Official Helper
I just want to say, the people that are accusing those who say they frown down on cheating......... In your faces. There were only a few alliances that didn't get locked accounts! Good job to those. :)

Leeroy

Head Gardener
hmm. Ck isn't evening playing this round so none are him. Plus do you really think kiwis are that intelligent?

Also I am public ID just to prove I'm not a multi

Leeroy

Head Gardener
hmm. Ck isn't evening playing this round so none are him. Plus do you really think kiwis are that intelligent?

So just your multis are private. Gotcha.

The fact that tiger is the only person that has ever said I have had a multi and everyone believes him. No one has spoke to me about it.

i went public to prove a point that I'm not

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

The fact that tiger is the only person that has ever said I have had a multi and everyone believes him. No one has spoke to me about it.

I was just taking the piss but to be honest just because someone has a public ID doesn't mean they don't/can't have a multi or five.

Coon1

BANNED
I just want to say, the people that are accusing those who say they frown down on cheating......... In your faces. There were only a few alliances that didn't get locked accounts! Good job to those. :)

Some people in those alliances "don't **** where they eat" so to say.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer

I was just taking the piss but to be honest just because someone has a public ID doesn't mean they don't/can't have a multi or five.

he was complicit with those that cheated last round so he could have his high rank. doesn't matter what he says really.

AnTnEy

Harvester

he was complicit with those that cheated last round so he could have his high rank. doesn't matter what he says really.

This

Leeroy

Head Gardener

This

Don't know how you can agree with this antney. Don't give log in details of yours accounts to people like CK?

AnTnEy

Harvester

This

Don't know how you can agree with this antney. Don't give log in details of yours accounts to people like CK?

Yochoko

Head Gardener
hmm. Ck isn't evening playing this round so none are him.

HOW can you trust a word from a man like CK who says he's not playing this round then?

Anyway, you associated with a guy/guys who had multis last round or any previous rounds in the past, and that made your words not so credible. Also, thanks to the flourishing/success story of the multi business last round, lots of people got tempted to make multis this round? Or maybe, all 93 IDs belong to CK and you were just left out by CK for this 'little' secret of his! Who knows!

Leeroy

Head Gardener
hmm. Ck isn't evening playing this round so none are him.

HOW can you trust a word from a man like CK who says he's not playing this round then?

Anyway, you associated with a guy/guys who had multis last round or any previous rounds in the past, and that made your words not so credible. Also, thanks to the flourishing/success story of the multi business last round, lots of people got tempted to make multis this round? Or maybe, all 93 IDs belong to CK and you were just left out by CK for this 'little' secret of his! Who knows!

I talk to CK in our whatsapp group so that's how I know.
All I was saying is there are people on this thread who had 3/4 multis last round for a fact.

Yeah I got caught up in all of that **** with back stabbing and stuff. I have a new job and barely have time for bushtarion on 1 account let alone make 4/5 IDs and play them. Me coon and toy got caught up in it all last round and trying to forget about it now. Anyways people can say what they want about me. I will happily explain in private mail in game what happened last round if anyone actually gives a damn. I was getting nails getting called a multi and a ****er when I had a public ID. It was nice to see the people who mailed me got admin locked

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Stop making excuses and trying to shift the blame. I'm not saying you're entirely to blame for what happened, but if you know someone in your own alliance is cheating, you do something about it. Right then, not the round after.

Even if you had just one ID, and even if you were only online for 6 ticks during the whole round, you're still as much to blame as the people who had 2, 3, 6 or 92 IDs.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
I know. I'm not making excuses. I know what I did.

It's aimed at the people on this thread saying about "oh thank god the cheaters are admin blocked" when at least 4 people on this thread has done it

Pot kettle black much

Coon1

BANNED
I know. I'm not making excuses. I know what I did.

It's aimed at the people on this thread saying about "oh thank god the cheaters are admin blocked" when at least 4 people on this thread has done it

Pot kettle black much

Agreed. The level of hypocrisy by some in here is absurd