Tired of cheaters...

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Dimi would know. He is the international standard for suckitude.

Though there is ongoing discussion to replace the Dimi with a more eternal source of suckitude, such as the Dax.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Tbh just remove all round history's apart from the ones in which I won and move on.

This would be a fair reflection of real events.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
So many IDs. People must of had land farms/multis

74 is pretty shocking

mrmongo

Harvester
Round end. I couldn't give a **** if I get banned.

The list of people who had multis was: Tiger, Leeroy, Coon, Ck, Master, Antney, Recon and Toy. We all had our main ID in 'Multi' and a multi in C&E (some had more than one, which I don't know about). There was talk about splitting but some were against it at first. Some wanted to go solo in groups of 3 but others wanted to go cae.

Initial plan was just to have 1 id, but we all spoke about previous cheating and soon became apparent if we all had a second id. Antney set up the second alliance and everyone joined with genuine people, aka mara and tek. But the other multi was soon kicked for our mains.

Some thought antney, recon wasn't dependable enough to join so we left them out and master joined but obviously we KR him because some wanted him dead. It was a fun round having another ID not gonna lie, first time I've done it.

You all have things to say, but it's done. I always said I'd spill all when round ended.

Thanks for clearing that up. It's all true to the best of my knowledge.

And very sad for the innocent.

The innocents in this were left in an alliance with Antneys main as the alliance leader and in sleep mode, CK, Coon, Master, Recon, Leeroy etc all left but they removed all access for everyone else left in the alliance. So we couldn't see incommings etc. Luckily i was an early riser and woke up left and sleep moded so the fckuers couldnt steal my land.

The reasoning was that CK hacked Ant's account and did all this nonsense.

What is funny is that they kicked members for having multi's Thomasvinski and someone else i cant remember.. yet were multi's themselves. Love it.

Back to solo play for me.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Just want to thank AZZER !! Awesome return mate!!!

Hey CK you still playing this round? Time to sign up for some new free email accounts huh! lmao -
Sure wish we could get the inside scoop of who the locked accounts belong to.

Coon1

BANNED

Hey CK you still playing this round? Time to sign up for some new free email accounts huh! lmao -

All 74 were CK

Coon1

BANNED

Seriously though, alot of people are red faced after being caught out it seems

mrmongo

Harvester
Revenue will take a hit from the locking though i'm sure... in a game this dead, i would just let it slide.. people get too butthurt though don't they.