Tired of cheaters...

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Complaining about one low ranked ally performing a train on another low ranked ally is pointless. Especially when the difference in rank is neglible. I simply pointed out the obvious flaw in her statement. General rule of thumb on trains? Smash the engine, and the cars derail.

Difference in rank? On a scale of 1 to Charlie Sheen, how high are you? Way to try and make a score factor of 3 or more seem insignificant.

Yeah smash the engine. Totally viable for one player 25% their score.

You should write a book about bushtarion man. Because you are clearly overflowing with wisdom.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Complaining about one low ranked ally performing a train on another low ranked ally is pointless. Especially when the difference in rank is neglible. I simply pointed out the obvious flaw in her statement. General rule of thumb on trains? Smash the engine, and the cars derail.

Difference in rank? On a scale of 1 to Charlie Sheen, how high are you? Way to try and make a score factor of 3 or more seem insignificant.

Yeah smash the engine. Totally viable for one player 25% their score.

You should write a book about bushtarion man. Because you are clearly overflowing with wisdom.

maybe you need more practice defending against bigger alliances.. I've spent most of my bush career in lower ranked alliances, fending off the R1 alliance.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
lol. lots of Charlie Sheen here. XD

it's not about how to defend, how to get used to whatever. it's simply effing 'RIDICULOUS' is the point.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
You're clearly talking absolute nonsense, LS. Give up.

I have a history of R2 alliances.. I'm pretty sure everything I've said has been perfectly accurate. Though I do enjoy the fact that yall continue to entertain me with the whining.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I'm no mind reader, but I'm fairly sure that wasn't his point.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
You're clearly talking absolute nonsense, LS. Give up.

I have a history of R2 alliances.. I'm pretty sure everything I've said has been perfectly accurate. Though I do enjoy the fact that yall continue to entertain me with the whining.

That's great! Rank 2! Wow!

However, given that you've described them as 'low-ranked' I don't really see how you can make a comparison.

Rank 2 = active, contactable, organised.

Low-ranked = not active, not contactable, not organised.

See why they may have slightly more trouble dealing with incomings 3* their score yet?

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Apples are not potatos toby. I have a history of R2 alliances, I also have made a career of low ranked alliances. Both can be true and not cancel the other out. Neither says i have spent all of my time in the other.

Dimi - If I don't ignore his point.. he won't later explain it in excruiating detail. A few more posts and I will probably slide into troll status.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Feel free to "troll" all you want. I don't care. I don't even play. I have no agenda either way. If I say you're talking nonsense it's because I think you're talking nonsense and that's all there is to it.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Trains huh. Yeah. The people doing it think its perfectly valid because it can be defended by an active alliance, and then they do it at 4am on a sunday when it does get defended against. And they think of it as a great feat. But i cant berate it, I've been in a fair few myself way back when. Though a legitimate gripe perhaps not something to be associated with "Tired of cheaters..."

lillie

Harvester
Fair point Willy ... I also have been there done that when I felt it was necessary but it wasnt about an active contactable alliance.

Anyway I will take a self punishment for hijacking Shyslywolf`s thread (sorry) .. no chocolate for week :D

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Trains huh. Yeah. The people doing it think its perfectly valid because it can be defended by an active alliance, and then they do it at 4am on a sunday when it does get defended against. And they think of it as a great feat. But i cant berate it, I've been in a fair few myself way back when. Though a legitimate gripe perhaps not something to be associated with "Tired of cheaters..."

I'm not participating in any trains. I just find it silly to complain about it. It's like complaining that your sandwhich was cold.. sure, it might not be ideal, but you are still better off than many others.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
someone came to gripes to complain. BREAKING NEWZ.

this sub-forum was created to vent a frustration. not to seek anyone's validation.

or I guess in the youth speak: How can our posts be real if our emotions aren't real?

U haev teh @idz lolz

bushtarion version: I have a complaint. so I griped. I griped about your griping. go sell crazy some place else.

mynamespat

Weeder
someone came to gripes to complain. BREAKING NEWZ.

this sub-forum was created to vent a frustration. not to seek anyone's validation.

or I guess in the youth speak: How can our posts be real if our emotions aren't real?

U haev teh @idz lolz

bushtarion version: I have a complaint. so I griped. I griped about your griping. go sell crazy some place else.

I've been stuck with some crazy for a while now. Everybody has some and the market has bottomed out. It is impossible to sell now-a-days. Hopefully the supply dwindles at some point and the price goes back up.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Apples are not potatos toby.

You know the french for potatoe translates to 'apple of the earth' ....so maybe just maybe. If french, one could make a case for it. just saying... :p

i probably have to forgo chocolate too now for de-railing. Can't let lille be the only one I guess.

Deathcult

Pruner
The cheating aspect of this game has always been there. Open two different browsers and BAM, you now have two different accounts. Though, this game has been abandoned by the owner long ago. Valid gripe though, nothing is going to change, so best bet is to suck it up and drive on.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
what happened to the topic of the real scoop of what happened at the top with the split, account hacking, k/r'ing and other sordid mayhem?
Thought someone said they would spill the beans at end of round.. that is pretty much now.

I have to say though that with the multi situation getting somewhat out of hand, the accusations have gotten even more out of hand.