Tired of cheaters...

Coon1

BANNED
As Willy said, theres over a month still to go. What makes you think I would discuss the current politics in this space with any of you?

And viggers/rooney, whoever you are, KD was one of many players who were not actively playing. When you log in for an hour every other day you can't be expected to be kept in the loop (again no offence to KD, just a fact).

rooney

Head Gardener
As Willy said, theres over a month still to go. What makes you think I would discuss the current politics in this space with any of you?

And viggers/rooney, whoever you are, KD was one of many players who were not actively playing. When you log in for an hour every other day you can't be expected to be kept in the loop (again no offence to KD, just a fact).

So we can expect a detailed account at round end?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

come now,

lets not beat around the ****ing bush now lads, and claim KD was left out because he wasnt active. he and over half the alliance were left out, (and yes they were not active either). If Im wrong please correct me. but dont make out KD was the only one in the dark.

You dont have to spill it hear and now, but lets be honest you probably did a shitty thing, know you did a shitty thing, and aren't going into the ins and outs of it, now or later, hoping it will blow over, or get ignored and forgotten. If there genuinely is more to it than that, what possible advantage is there in not talking about it. The rounds decided. I dont care that you did it. It happens.

Hell it may have only been CK who did the shitty thing for all i know, the rest of you were either in or targets and made a choice on the fly. The fact you all jumped ship though (wouldn't expect rank 2 to be able to lose 5 to 6 players so suddenly with no backlash) kind of makes one question what and why. If you never answer that question fine, but people are bound to reach thier own conclusions, and the only reason not to answer is because the truth is worse than the conclusions reached. After all the round is decided.

EDIT: After Reading my whats app. i notice I'm wrong, the alliance wasnt instantly disbanded. instead everyones view of incoming was removed and Ants id put into sleep mode. lol. on a side note when i asked Antney what happened he said "CK hacked my account and screwed everyone"
total stitch up :p

TL;DR Dont pretend there was some altruistic purpose. you guys acted like bunch of bored, greedy gits. It's a game, it happens. Worse things have happened in bushtarion, I don't begrudge you your decision, But at least have the conviction to stand by the decision and be honest about it.

Last edited:

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
people who keep agreeing to play with ck, recon, et al are a: stupid b: ignorant of the last 14 years c: stupid and get what you deserve.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
people who keep agreeing to play with ck, recon, et al are a: stupid b: ignorant of the last 14 years c: stupid and get what you deserve.

A) i like recon and have no beef with CK, I logged in thought i was K/R and was fine with it having been AFK and inactive alot, its only when i saw the whole alliance disbanded i was dissapointed, and when i discovered the manner in which it happened.

B). Those guys havent been playing that long. I started around age 17 a decade ago, those guys werent playing back then. rounds 6-7 ish

c). i dont think you can "deserve" to have the effort you put in undone, but you should accept it was a very likely risk when you joined such an alliance. And its no different than really being killed by anyone else. It can/does happen...welcome to bushtarion and all that. least bushtarion only costs you a maximum of 70 days of time, eve online could cost you years of effort :p

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
well to answer your questions or rebut your statements, just reread what I posted.

I didn't say you have anything against them personally; however, if you know them, then you should know what they are capable of and therefore are a) stupid b) ignorant and c) stupid and get what you deserve.

saved you from having to reread. because i'm nice.

Coon1

BANNED
Tbh I think you have read into my post way too much. I have simply stated that KDs wildly inaccurate allegations are likely the result of the fact that he was rarely online or involved in our chat.

As for not posting "the real story" or discussing what actually happened, it may get told EOR but honestly.. who amongst you really cares? Everyone plays their own game ftf..

Side note - seeing DVS post more retarded dribble in here again and showing how 47 chromosomes operate has made me very upset

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
I was told by one of the people who knows what is actually happening since they were in on the multiing thing and got their acc hacked by ck so you guys could **** everyone else. So... You guys are ****. You haven't actually posted a rebuttal because you don't have one. You not only jumped ship you purposefully guaranteed the rest of the alliance would have no chance at defending themselves. What a bunch of lame ****s you are

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I would like to know how he "hacked" into their account.

Because, in my experience, the most likely answer is that they were already account sharing and it backfired on them.

Basically, from the sounds of it, your alliance were all a bundle of sticks.

AnTnEy

Harvester
I know what happened. So why don't everyone calm down. We got screwed just like the rest so now we can just fit in with you all.As for the screwer, you know what you did was messed up.that's all I have to say.As for the ones that joined us just to get screwed I am very sorry please don't hold me personally responsible.

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I know what happened. So why don't everyone calm down. We got screwed just like the rest so now we can just fit in with you all.As for the screwer, you know what you did was messed up.that's all I have to say.As for the ones that joined us just to get screwed I am very sorry please don't hold me personally responsible.

Next round we should make an alliance named The Expendables. ;)

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
asmo the fool comes out with he's been in hospital for a year lol.

Before I make up my mind to ban you for good kindly clarify to me how posting Azzer's message makes me a fool. I'm in contact with Azzer all the time because he's a good friend. I've known about his illness since the onset. But unlike some people I know when to keep my mouth shut resulting in me only passing along messages he wants passed on. His personal life is his business and he'll share what he wants when he wants.

I'm also curious how you think that one post means all is forgiven and hope is restored because neither I or anyone who replied to the post said anything to that effect.

Now, if you don't mind, stop being such a prick to everyone all the time. The online tough guy persona you choose to play does nothing but show you're trying to compensate for some thing or area you're lacking in.

Balls in your court now, convince me you're worth keeping around.

Coon1

BANNED
Lol what a pawn lol. Keep being peoples *****. I don't need to explain my self one bit.. I couldn't give two **** if i was band from this shitty forum room loooooool. Any1 would think this is a cool place to be, the way u go on xD

do what Eva da **** u wanna do ~ hodgetwins

How do we go about banning you from existence in all forms of life?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
"How do I get him a basket of opened hand grenades delivered for Christmas?" is my question.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
asmo the fool comes out with he's been in hospital for a year lol.

Before I make up my mind to ban you for good kindly clarify to me how posting Azzer's message makes me a fool. I'm in contact with Azzer all the time because he's a good friend. I've known about his illness since the onset. But unlike some people I know when to keep my mouth shut resulting in me only passing along messages he wants passed on. His personal life is his business and he'll share what he wants when he wants.

I'm also curious how you think that one post means all is forgiven and hope is restored because neither I or anyone who replied to the post said anything to that effect.

Now, if you don't mind, stop being such a prick to everyone all the time. The online tough guy persona you choose to play does nothing but show you're trying to compensate for some thing or area you're lacking in.

Balls in your court now, convince me you're worth keeping around.

Asmo at his best.