Solo Multies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaheen

BANNED
Who is KB?

I've spoken to one of his PNaps (markus) who seems legit, but KB strikes me as some sort of worm, and he has a little multi that keeps sending at them both for H/F, which isn't right? Also the same little multi who triggered on markus (KBs PNap).

Not so much cheating on a high scale, but staying in good H/F so he can bribe low targets without getting bounty titled is cheating surely.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
11.1 -If you consider a player is cheating in the game or is harassing you in any way, do not make a public post about it, instead report them directly to Azzer via a forum PM or an in-game mail to ID 1.

Who is KB?

I've spoken to one of his PNaps (markus) who seems legit, but KB strikes me as some sort of worm, and he has a little multi that keeps sending at them both for H/F, which isn't right? Also the same little multi who triggered on markus (KBs PNap).

Not so much cheating on a high scale, but staying in good H/F so he can bribe low targets without getting bounty titled is cheating surely.

You can just go about accusing everyone and anyone of cheating ffs,anything to do with the fact he wiped your nap?

Yochoko

Head Gardener
well, just check his news. but KB is known for some recurring unclean activities by many people every round. you know, when you do something suspicious once and it's hard to wipe that off from other people's mind. and especially if you continue doing it every round. it's not always those who are not under public IDs. people just don't care about AR triggering, h/f farming, having multies to help out, etc nowadays since they don't really get controlled. don't even need to hide who they are. if you can get away with 'cheating' activities, not doing any seems silly. rightttttttttt??? it's wrong, but 'who' cares in the end when there's no law applied out there? :<

i'm against false accsations 'coz i know how annoying it is (i've been accused of being multies many times just cause me and my pnaps were always online). but it's not that hard to see something's not so right in their news. sometimes it's harmless. but AR triggering and troop tradings are something i get upset about. but often, i just keep my doubts in my mind and make sure i won't play with those people on my side in any rounds.

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
2 rounds running he cheated for Gargantua conversions (which were an utterly pathetic amount, anyway) - So I'll never go near him again. If you're good at cheating, fair enough - But that guy was appalling at it.

Zaheen

BANNED
You can just go about accusing everyone and anyone of cheating ffs,anything to do with the fact he wiped your nap?
I merely asked who he was.

I couldn't care less about my PNap getting killed in sleep, anybody else could have caught him going into sleep too. I've hit sleep 2 times in the last 3-4 weeks, both for 8 hours, I couldn't care less about people killing me out of sleep, let alone inside sleep. This is about cheaters and cheating, and ruining the fun of people trying to play fairly, obviously you won't understand it from a legit perspective Stargazer because you're guilty of cheating too. Oh and sticking up for somebody isn't going to give you the all clear because I still have your PMs and in game mail which admits to you cheating, not that I care. My PNap creamed you in your sleep also.

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Zaheen

BANNED
Sat 21st Jun, year 5. Morning (19 ticks ago) Incoming Hostiles
News from your sources is that in 5 ticks, 5,001,337 people from Its not personal,its Bush #3 [X] will arrive to attack you.
Sat 21st Jun, year 5. Morning (19 ticks ago) Incoming Hostiles
News from your sources is that in 5 ticks, 8,000,000 people from Its not personal,its Bush #2 [X] will arrive to attack you.
Sat 21st Jun, year 5. Dawn (20 ticks ago) Incoming Hostiles
News from your sources is that in 6 ticks, 37,800,000 people from Its not personal,its Bush #1 [X] will arrive to attack you. Mob ETA was modified by +1 from: Attacking at 35-40% attack range.

There you go again Stargazer, aren't them the exact same IDs/players you asked to trigger on you when Yochoko caught you going into sleep? The same IDs that you claimed to be uni mates. Coincidentally, one of them only ever buys and sends RPG, the other only ever buys and sends Rebels and you only ever send Hypnotists. Extremely sad, and it's even more sad that you started cheating the the most aggressive stat as well, Amanala was winning that. What's wrong with you man, trying to prove something?

If anybody would like to see the IDs for themselves I would happily send them the full cheater ID list, including PNaps and trios and what not, just forum PM me or send me an Account Mail.

Last edited:
11.1 -If you consider a player is cheating in the game or is harassing you in any way, do not make a public post about it, instead report them directly to Azzer via a forum PM or an in-game mail to ID 1.

See what Azzer thinks about mates attacking with mates...

Now Zaheen if you wouldn't mind f*cling off,that would be dandy :)

Zaheen

BANNED

See what Azzer thinks about mates attacking with mates...

Now Zaheen if you wouldn't mind f*cling off,that would be dandy :)
But your mates tried to trigger on you too, which implies mutual attacking?

I'll not do what you suggested thanks, but I will give you a break if you play properly like everyone else, attack alone or with your PNaps, and not scattered random solos that you call uni mates, then get them to trigger on you. I can understand your frustration though, getting busted can't be nice for you.

I've been accused of all sorts, botting, multi, all sorts of crap, somebody called goozie even went as far as me getting Azzer to manually remove somebodies AR Mod as I bypassed someone on 85% with a bunch of Terrors (completely destroyed him with SA, and landed - with Tractors).

It's just what I use to do in my spare time, calculate things and plan. But I didn't let them accusations phase me at all, I laughed them off and thought they were funny, because everyone knows I don't cheat, so it was hilarious to see what was going on, and it was even funnier for me. If you were innocent, why not laugh off what I'm saying?

You'd be able to if you wasn't cheating.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.