Yochoko

Head Gardener
everyone doesn't know...

silence and zaheen are my multies!!!

i'm the queen of all the multies!!!

and i prefer 'grass' houses!! :D

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Poor Zaheen has forgotten how to play the game properly. Want me to come round and show you how to use the 'Search' tool?

Zaheen

BANNED
Poor Zaheen has forgotten how to play the game properly. Want me to come round and show you how to use the 'Search' tool?
Spy report on Harmless Player [X] successful:
Fri 9th May, year 5. Morning Incoming Hostiles
News from your sources is that in 6 ticks, 487,000,000 people from 'Tiger' [X] will arrive to attack you. Mob ETA was modified by +1 from: Attacking at 35-40% attack range.
Fri 9th May, year 5. Morning Incoming Hostiles
News from your sources is that in 6 ticks, 258,500,000 people from Hamilton [X] will arrive to attack you. Mob ETA was modified by +1 from: Attacking at 35-40% attack range.

Is this what you want to teach me?

Thanks but I think I'll pass, attacking people under 67% isn't really my style.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Then use the 'Search' tool, and attack people which doesn't involve following someone with flak and geos because your too dam lazy and noobish to play the game properly without impeding other players.

Zaheen

BANNED
Then use the 'Search' tool, and attack people which doesn't involve following someone with flak and geos because your too dam lazy and noobish to play the game properly without impeding other players.
keep-calm-and-call-batman.gif

If you stop attacking at ETA 6 and ETA 7 it would be impossible for anyone with a beautiful mind like mine to get free acres.

Last edited:

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

Recall last-second.. watch them die

re-attack.. rinse and repeat if necessary. send laughing mails everytime his troops die.

Zaheen

BANNED

Recall last-second.. watch them die

re-attack.. rinse and repeat if necessary. send laughing mails everytime his troops die.
The whole point is to make you recall? Sometimes I don't even send Geo, I just make it look like I have.

I use mail filter now.

Il start it off...

:rofl:
k :turn-l:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.