Solo Multies

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
That ****er is really starting to wind me up. They all log on and off same time, they all launch in order no wonder this game in so in the toilet.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
you must be mistaken! the blame has always been and forever will be that every post isn't full of eternal happiness on the forums! ;)

that being said, I also dislike the multi happenings.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
i hate multies toooo!!!

buttttt sometimes it can be a false accusation. when me and my pnap(s) played actively, people thought we were multies and got picked on (by real multies too - they got locked). :<

but for those multies the original poster mentioned, maybe then you can attack one or all of them when they go offline?

edd

Tree Surgeon
This is not a case of a person playing actively and therefore must be account sharing.

There are 9 of them in 3 solo tri's, often 2 solo tri's all send on the same tick, how many players outside the top ally do you know who are willing to split land 6 ways?

But really it's very obvious when they send 4 mobs from 1 ID then a new ID sends 4 mobs and then another and so on. They recall in this manner also.

It is also pretty stupid to make a solo tri with each player in the same timezone, let alone 3 different tri's all doing the same thing! So more likely a multi I think.

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
They tried attacking us earlier yesterday, but since we're much bigger than them - They didn't stand a chance in Hell. I think it's the same group that got banned from SC.

edd

Tree Surgeon
They tried attacking us earlier yesterday, but since we're much bigger than them - They didn't stand a chance in Hell. I think it's the same group that got banned from SC.

I don't think so, apparently they have been around longer and they have been teched since i first saw them.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
This is not a case of a person playing actively and therefore must be account sharing.

ah okay.

There are 9 of them in 3 solo tri's, often 2 solo tri's all send on the same tick, how many players outside the top ally do you know who are willing to split land 6 ways?

dunno. i sometimes don't care about lands and don't send geos when attacking with my pnap(s). :X

It is also pretty stupid to make a solo tri with each player in the same timezone, let alone 3 different tri's all doing the same thing! So more likely a multi I think.

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i've had many times my pnaps with the same time zone (+/-1h)!! come to think about it, i never had any other time zones! XD

well, anyway, it's not about me. i'm just saying that we tend to jump on the conclusion to call others "multies!!" too easily sometimes! that's why any suspicions should be studied by the admins. i really wish there was someone who can take those claims and work on them right away. :(

were those solo multies apparent before the SC IDs got locked too? just wondered why those weren't included in the locked IDs. :S

edd

Tree Surgeon
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i've had many times my pnaps with the same time zone (+/-1h)!! come to think about it, i never had any other time zones! XD

well, anyway, it's not about me. i'm just saying that we tend to jump on the conclusion to call others "multies!!" too easily sometimes! that's why any suspicions should be studied by the admins. i really wish there was someone who can take those claims and work on them right away. :(

Given you only play with Silence/Cf/Signer and maybe a couple others you are hardly a good example to compare them to. However i know all too well it can be difficult to find night cover solos, I've often had no night cover and just adopted a setup that is less powerful on the offensive but more annoying to attack in an attempt to survive at night. But I'm saying what are the odds they have 3 solo tri's all in the same TZ hitting sleep at the same time.

Perhaps I am jumping to conclusions, but I'd be naive to not be suspicious of it.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
well, i'm also saying that not all of the people choose their pnaps thinking about nightcovers. i'd rather play with friends that i know well than play with someone i don't know. and i'm sure there are more than a few people who just want to play with their friends and don't think about the time zones. not all us play for winning especially when playing solo. so, the time zone is irrelevant to judge about their being multies, imo! and the sleeping mode, yep, if we are in the same time zone, we'd like to hit sm at the same time!

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
Aside from the launch/recal order and the mass of accounts happy to share next to no land. From that many accounts attacking at sametime I expect some kind of intelligence scans but rarely see anything when defending.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Aside from the launch/recal order and the mass of accounts happy to share next to no land. From that many accounts attacking at sametime I expect some kind of intelligence scans but rarely see anything when defending.

One ID hax before sending, picking out a relatively easy target. Then comes the bash. They almost never recall, because when you have 9 IDs attacking at ~60%, who needs to bother looking for def?

Anyway, I've been nicking land off them whenever I'm home from work in time to hit them as they're going into sleep. Tis a shame I'm POM, otherwise I'd surely do more than just get back some land.

football_helmet

Beginner
they've been around all round long. they first started bashing the lower allies constantly every night until they outgrew them. its very suspicious and now the top SO solo is stealing land from the other accounts.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
well bollux to this bs those multis have really learnt to take the piss. Come on someone its dam obvious what they are lock them already.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
anybody considered this is/these are the same folks from that fail alliance named "The Resistance" who where all very active for the first week or two.. all online at the same time and then suddenly one day all hit sleep and not heard from again?? but still there with 10members and 1000 acres ??

Status
Not open for further replies.