Solo Multies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
There's still some giant ones at large, and I'm sceptical as to why the top alliances haven't even tried to flak them yet, both are Military players, and one is a POM.

None of them seem to have any AR Mod at all.

I'm unflakable,baby.
You got flaked two nights ago on an attack I planned?

Also, is it possible for you to play without the help of your tiny little RPG/Rebel friends that go with you on every attack?

MrJ has the same sort of friends, he has a wife that plays every round whom buys nothing but Sirens for him to use for all his attacks, how convenient.

I also have a wife that plays a conveniently useful route for myself:

tumblr_m3vwwtR3p11qiq7h6o1_400.jpg

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
everyone is worried about solo multies when the cheater alliance is back again lol

Zaheen

BANNED
This can only mean one thing...

First-time-I-saw-my-dad-rage-quit.jpeg

May need some coaching from Dax the epic picture finder ;p

Last edited:

Yochoko

Head Gardener
hm... someone who posted in this thread is using his friend or his convenient wife to trigger on me. :<

Last edited:

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
i try to trigger on no one and my wife hasn't even logged in today. i just want to be treated naughty ;)

but i believe yochoko and iam's statements were separate.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
pfft dax you know my ingame ID. feel free to spy and see if i sent at yo's target. i'll even give you tana's ingame id to spy her as well :p

my nuts, you may suck them :D

Yochoko

Head Gardener
so, my target was garrett and his wife is his uni mate who is naughty that didn't log in today but sent to try to trigger on my attack. i got it!! :D

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
sure sure. cept i am no longer at uni, many years now.

you may keel a few of my id's, but you'll never get them all MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I haven't played this round, but am I imagining it or is pretty much all the talk this round about cheating? How many cheats are we talking?

I've heard about at least 2 alliances with cheating and then a bunch of solo multis as well o.0

What's the story?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I haven't played this round, but am I imagining it or is pretty much all the talk this round about cheating? How many cheats are we talking?

I've heard about at least 2 alliances with cheating and then a bunch of solo multis as well o.0

What's the story?

The 2 alliances were the same one, to my knowledge - They got destroyed once after Azzer banned 8 of them straight off, then they rebuilt again and got destroyed... Again.

As far as the solos - No idea about them as they've always been too small for my 40% range attentions...

Zaheen

BANNED
As far as the solos - No idea about them as they've always been too small for my 40% range attentions...
The smaller ones were feeding three of the biggest solos throughout most of the round, the bigger ones have been in you range, and at times even bigger than you!

- Scorpio
- Lobster
- Stargazer / Its not personal,its Bush - This is the guy who seemed to control most of the accounts, the other two were playing with him and so defensive about it all, they had to have some involvement.

- Scorpio deleted yesterday.
- Lobster got chopped down yesterday by both my PNaps.
- Stargazer got killed two nights ago.

Not really nice to accuse innocent players, but after apologising to Scorpio the other week I feel lied to and won't be apologising again.

Last edited:
The smaller ones were feeding three of the biggest solos throughout most of the round, the bigger ones have been in you range, and at times even bigger than you!

- Scorpio
- Lobster
- Stargazer / Its not personal,its Bush - This is the guy who seemed to control most of the accounts, the other two were playing with him and so defensive about it all, they had to have some involvement.

- Scorpio deleted yesterday.
- Lobster got chopped down yesterday by both my PNaps.
- Stargazer got killed two nights ago.

Not really nice to accuse innocent players, but after apologising to Scorpio the other week I feel lied to and won't be apologising again.

Your a joke dude

Status
Not open for further replies.