Solo Multies

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Looking at it from a completely different view point, it might be somebody trying to give this game some CPR by provoking the Admin to do something about it. If they are successful wouldn't that be great? They would become a multi legend...

Peace.

Zaheen, stop multi-ing

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
But Zaheen it isnt hard to get away with it is it?

With such an inactive admin i wouldnt be surprised half-3/4 of the playerbase has a multi?:/

/me now wonders if they do...

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
But Zaheen it isnt hard to get away with it is it?

With such an inactive admin i wouldnt be surprised half-3/4 of the playerbase has a multi?:/

/me now wonders if they do...

I can barely manage to keep my one account alive, I can't imagine why anyone would want MULTIPLE accounts. Gods alive, the time management alone would bore me to tears.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Youd be surprised how much time people have on their hands..

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Well, I hate to resort to an old cliche, but those mother****ers haven't got a life worth living.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
They are pretty much mashed up now, seems protecting 9 multis is hard work and once the land farms stopped being an easy option they just spent time trying to save land and troops but like any real account solo that is kinda impossible to do over the long run.

Zaheen

BANNED
There's still some giant ones at large, and I'm sceptical as to why the top alliances haven't even tried to flak them yet, both are Military players, and one is a POM.

None of them seem to have any AR Mod at all.

Scorpio

Head Gardener
There's still some giant ones at large, and I'm sceptical as to why the top alliances haven't even tried to flak them yet, both are Military players, and one is a POM.

So all of a sudden all solos that defend eachother are multi's?

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

POM? Mmmhm, I think i may need the ID :p

Yochoko

Head Gardener
hmmmm... i think if he meant zaheen's statement, he'd have only quoted zaheen's. :X (oh well, people can get lazy to scroll up too! who knows! XD)

also, i personally think there's no such thing as unflakkable targets. there're always big guys with billions of flak! :p

Last edited:

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
lool you just reminded me when in OMGPOP we bought up at the end of the round and sent like 10bil flak @twigley's ally to land on wouter because he kept sending to land on me for like 20 land :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
lool you just reminded me when in OMGPOP we bought up at the end of the round and sent like 10bil flak @twigley's ally to land on wouter because he kept sending to land on me for like 20 land :p

It landed, too. Epic lawls.

Yochoko

Head Gardener

i was thinking of it too! XD

Zaheen

BANNED

I'm unflakable,baby.
You got flaked two nights ago on an attack I planned?

Also, is it possible for you to play without the help of your tiny little RPG/Rebel friends that go with you on every attack?

MrJ has the same sort of friends, he has a wife that plays every round whom buys nothing but Sirens for him to use for all his attacks, how convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.