Round 53 Smack Talk

Leeroy

Head Gardener
that sounds like a mutual agreement to me. simply means that this place should shutter because rule breaking is the norm. so sad.

if the person is going to attack you anyways, you might as well try and haggle. bluntzilla will tell you all about me :) my deals aren't just limited to solos. zilla is just one of many allied players I've dabbled with.

It's just breaking the rules. But regardless.

If you have to break rules to get land then you clearly aren't that great at the game

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
'i'm not cheating, it's just a little bit of fun'. whatever. thou hast been branded!

Rustehlove

Weeder
All I see is an illiterate person with orange hair, in a clashing orange t-shirt (why would anyone do that) coming on the forums to act like a 'baller' and get found out to be another member of the cheating scum club. Score.

Rustehlove

Weeder
All I see is an illiterate person with orange hair, in a clashing orange t-shirt (why would anyone do that) coming on the forums to act like a 'baller' and get found out to be another member of the cheating scum club. Score.

didn't i just attack you... pmsl xD scrub. and when your good looking you can get away with wearing most things ;)

Haven't seen any attacks from you coming in? Even if you did and you succeeded it matters not when you're a land trading, troop trading scumbag. Zomg I be like big pom innit, y'all need to lyk 1 v 1 me irl innit fagit.

Rustehlove

Weeder

didn't i just attack you... pmsl xD scrub. and when your good looking you can get away with wearing most things ;)

Haven't seen any attacks from you coming in? Even if you did and you succeeded it matters not when you're a land trading, troop trading scumbag. Zomg I be like big pom innit, y'all need to lyk 1 v 1 me irl innit fagit.

Lmao pmsl lol rofl. serious much? dude your a waste man to me lol you gonna make me find the BR? :p Lmao. learn to calc AR scrub, then come back to me.

moving on

great round guys! Lmao amuses me even now, and so should it you. :) good day gentlemen

Ummmm, yes, you're going to have to find this non existent battle report where I 'got rekt' by you? One minute you are meant to have attacked me and then the next I'm meant to learn how to calc AR? When people say to you (like they must do) in real life "Use your words", I don't think you're really grasping what they mean.

"Lel, troop trading and land trading meks dis gaem so fun. Fuk da h8ters and shiz". This is you, this is what you sound like. So, gladly leave and never return. Thanks.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
wow dvs appears to be 13 and off his meds. you're an idiot.

consider yourself rekt. lol or whatever you say. i'm sure we can find some mails and such when you got attacked that you were whining your heart out.

vote for dvs the true internet hero!

Rustehlove

Weeder
Im ****ibg wit you man lol i don't even know who you are in game xD lol as for the small insult, i.called you a scrub... go figure.

I've been playing for like 11 years on and off.. if i go, it won't be for long ;)

don't go and commit suicide now..... you sad ****

So you make things up and then insult me for doing the things you actually made up and then try and make me look like some sort of fool? Where on earth is the logic there? Ahhh, I get it. There isn't any logic involved in anything you have done, ever. Apart from cheating in a dwindling game and then feeling great about it. Again, Score.

Just for your piece of mind, I will not be committing suicide any time soon. Thank you for your concern.

For the rest of you, I have tried my best to decipher these posts from the letters provided. If anyone can spot any other errors in this man's flawless logic and text then let me know.

Rustehlove

Weeder
GL Lmao been to fun to whine this round.. notice how I've been top 20 like 97% of the time, crushed 3 rank 1 alliances, gave bk rank1 alliance (which we could still take bk ;)) sitting on 18k land sky high AR.. whose complaining.. really. grow the **** up, its a GAME you retards

Oh, now this. Grow the stars up? It's a GAME etc. I can only see one person lauding their rank and influence on the game here. So who's the one that really cares. I can't say this enough, cheating is bad and you should feel bad. It's a shame you can't decipher these letters in to words and meanings in your head though. I really envy your rose tinted view on life.

I hope to see you rank 1 from day 1 next round. You've obviously got the skills to pay the bills and I would love to see them in full force.

LEGEND.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
No need to apologise kind. Haters will hate, i believe the saying is..

Not much is up but there's only two people who don't have targets now :) it's all normal again, R1 alliance farm the bIg solos and R2 alliance sit back and pray they don't come in range... Once there done helping each other ofcourse

We aren't farming we are trying to kill the solos.

Would like to point at that Jesse is letting Dvs farm him with bribes
Maick is giving up land to smoker/James/Dvs

And just sending out.

Keep going with the mutual attacking guys

And James. I don't think you would of done it on purpose. But yeah land farming to raise AR and also bribing troops is pretty low

wait wait wait hold the phone... I am being accused of mutual attacking to farm land?? FFS I have been sending at any target I see that has like 10 people incoming.. be they solo or be they allied.. I guess my mostly fail attack on Recon was mutual also to up my AR? I spy I see an opportunity for free land I send on an open tick if possible.. if you are speaking of my attack on Maick yesterday.. I sent some flak and geo and went off to do something in RL.. never looking again... If he chose to give up land to another solo that's his choice.. and given the fact that TAP is trying it's best to kill solos, it's probably not a bad strategy.. but that doesn't make it mutual. In fact I see it not much different than the now age old argument of a rank-1 ally who has a re-starter who by mutual agreement with his ally mates suicides his LET and allows half or better of the alliance to farm his land. Hell if you are going to restart and have the protection of an already land fat and LET heavy alliance. Just sit tight, hit delete and let the **** go to the server, instead of making it easy for a group that has already insured the easy :/

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
bottom of the heap trash who fashioned himself king one day it seems like. never heard of them til now. wish I still hadn't. my fault for coming to forums. i just steal seeds these days and donate them. Stealin' Seeds Alliance has almost hit their 50T donation goal :)

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener
every does something dodge at least once a round. recon and James had a lil trade before we forced James to rage quick, my fellow solo has just told you of a super common "mutual attack" top alliance members restarting and allowing there alliance to farm all land before the restart.

Im no fool, cheating is bad and its unfair to the players who play normally. but the fact of the matter is, most people cheat one way or another, you could say. if you cant bear them join em... no? no?

No.

d00ner

Pruner
Dvs... You are making yourself look like a tit. please, stop. You didnt single handedly 'crush 3 R1 alliances' you blindly sent in after others, hoping for the best. 'All the top players make multi's and / or cheat'... nope. The top players are at the top because they are good at the game, and put more effort in than others. Well, they would be if there were any left. Out of the whole playerbase still playing, maybe 1 or 2 could be considered among the 'top'.

On a brighter note, Hi Dachi! nice to see you back. You playing again?

lillie

Harvester
4707 you say dvs ... I get why you are a cocky little ***** now.

Must be awesome to be solo top 30 with some land and blatantly flaunt the rules.
So wish I could play at that level :D

Still everyone is aware you are a cheat now so anything you feel you have achieved this round is meaningless.

d00ner

Pruner
Dvs... You are making yourself look like a tit. please, stop. You didnt single handedly 'crush 3 R1 alliances' you blindly sent in after others, hoping for the best. 'All the top players make multi's and / or cheat'... nope. The top players are at the top because they are good at the game, and put more effort in than others. Well, they would be if there were any left. Out of the whole playerbase still playing, maybe 1 or 2 could be considered among the 'top'.

On a brighter note, Hi Dachi! nice to see you back. You playing again?

lol obviously not single handed. we're a small group. and when tap first spilt, we was recruited because they couldn't land on you. we come in bang! Jesse landed right of the bat and i was second. next thing you know the hole alliance came to life and tap got pawned, bubs the fool thought it was his doing, bragging where he had no right. all we solo did was take advantage of an opportunity. bubs made an alliance with 2 or 3 big guys, that's all. he didn't plan a single attack or nothing in fact he was quite rude. we may cheat now and then but we have good intentions for the bush player base and the game. its a shame its gotten out of hand

Tap got pwned? The fact that we had half our players leave, no nightcover and anyone of any worth got zeroed the first night have nothing to do with it?

Anyway, I digress, I have lowered myself to your level and now I feel all dirty and horrible. Yucky.