Round 53 Smack Talk

BuBbLeS

Harvester
So after the first few ticks of the round Scally had won then?

You haven't won till its actually over. Therefore TAP have won **** all

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
so you weren't tap to begin with? did you have this plan to break away since the beginning? no? ok you were tap and had won until you decided to not be tap and try to take the win for your own.

until the split tap had won. you were a part of tap. tap won. in the first few ticks, scally was simply in the lead. until the split there was no challenger. not even if all the id's were to log on simul and send all at once.

if you planned to kill off half since before the round start, then i'll be happy to revise what I considered happened. for all intents and purposes tho (until other facts come to light) tap had won. comfortably.

BuBbLeS

Harvester
I think Dax had planned to screw his own team over half way through. Me and Recon just beat him to it. Does that count?

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
no because dax remains/remained under the tap banner. if he had done it, it'd still be tap. until the moment you broke away - tap won. kudos for doing whatever you felt like doing... i'm just saying as far as the game was concerned - no one was knocking tap down from the outside. we were content in playing the game while you all sat on seeds/funds.

i know sometimes it's a semantics war, but honestly from the outside tap had won. remnants of tap still won. better half, maybe? rebranded, sure.

now as far as this thread is concerned, time to tap out.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Bubbles, you wanted nothing to do with tap? Then why did you join in the first place?

I wanted to leave and go solo and have fun. The fact recon played you and dax against off against each other is quite clever.

I've won rounds and finished top enough times. I enjoy the game. Stealing/killing and this round defending

No one can take away any credit from tap this round with the members we have. We have had to build from scratch and just defended rank 1-2 alliances.

Also I would say the only alliance to do a "planned alliance attack" this who round

BuBbLeS

Harvester
I joined cos I actually thought it would be fun etc. The small playerbase ruined that.

Recon played his part well. Fair play to him for that but Dax is still a **** regardless of what Recon said or did.

TAP only became rank 1 because no one else cared. TAP didn't deserve to win as there was never any real danger to lose. The same can be said for my alliance. We are only there cos no other ****er wants to be. I don't class this as a win. What I class as a win is not having to see Dax's name next to a rank 1 alliance. That is what matters to me.

Chris'o

Harvester
Bubbles, can you please explain where you got this idea that Dax was going to break away from his own ally? This sounds like a really daft theory, especially since he was leader, and he could kick anyone he wanted when ever he wanted... if he wanted to get rid of some players he would have done it with very little effort and preparation. This is some very interesting propaganda i must say, but next time you should come up with a better story to tell the children.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
LOL can't wait to read the drama of this latest split... so who won now?
I can honestly say that I thoroughly enjoyed the first split as it ended up forcing Dax to do what he has been running his narcissistic C@#% mouth about for god knows how many rounds now.. that he was finished, done moving on... :p
Other than that I am enjoying watching the tables just keep turning this round .. good fun!
I'm waiting for the seedies to split and vie with each other for who can be the lowest alliance.. :D

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
AND BUBBLES GETS BACKSTABBED THIS TIME. WHEN WILL IT END. OH THE HUMANITY.

Keep it up guys

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Just, lol. Seriously. That's what you get for thinking Recon gave a **** about what you thought, "higher than thou" faget. No rank 1 for you! :)

Alas, my final forums post.

Thanks for all the Wensleydale, but more importantly, f*ck James for still managing to be the oldest little ***** in history.