Round 53 Smack Talk

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
Butthurt.jpg

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I joined cos I actually thought it would be fun etc. The small playerbase ruined that.

Recon played his part well. Fair play to him for that but Dax is still a **** regardless of what Recon said or did.

TAP only became rank 1 because no one else cared. TAP didn't deserve to win as there was never any real danger to lose. The same can be said for my alliance. We are only there cos no other ****er wants to be. I don't class this as a win. What I class as a win is not having to see Dax's name next to a rank 1 alliance. That is what matters to me.

Ebozh.jpg

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
And back at rank-1 we have Tap leading by a furlong ...
ROFL - yeah the round is dead.. no fun at all.. no attacking going on at all !!!

Last edited:

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
Great round guys! Glad to see with such a small player base the people are still trying to make it fun.

Bubs/James is a shocking leader.. All he did was waffle, no organizing nothing.. And seems Im here, yes out side of tap we all thought they won hands down (i talk for some solos here) but bubs had it coming, you don't backstabe an alliance and make new one, act like a dick and expect rank1.. We solos don't take kindly to score queens of that kind.

we solos my arse lol.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
No need to apologise kind. Haters will hate, i believe the saying is..

Not much is up but there's only two people who don't have targets now :) it's all normal again, R1 alliance farm the bIg solos and R2 alliance sit back and pray they don't come in range... Once there done helping each other ofcourse

We aren't farming we are trying to kill the solos.

Would like to point at that Jesse is letting Dvs farm him with bribes
Maick is giving up land to smoker/James/Dvs

And just sending out.

Keep going with the mutual attacking guys

And James. I don't think you would of done it on purpose. But yeah land farming to raise AR and also bribing troops is pretty low

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
So what happened? I was top 10 then went to spain and now i have 38 acres
Did Bubbles mouth get the better of him?

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
that sounds like a mutual agreement to me. simply means that this place should shutter because rule breaking is the norm. so sad.

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
that sounds like a mutual agreement to me. simply means that this place should shutter because rule breaking is the norm. so sad.

if the person is going to attack you anyways, you might as well try and haggle. bluntzilla will tell you all about me :) my deals aren't just limited to solos. zilla is just one of many allied players I've dabbled with.

4. You may not mutually agree to give or receive in game land or in game staff/units/troops from your Account to any other Account or from any other Account to your Account, nor may you mutually agree to any attacks whereby both attacker and defender have agreed it is purely to modify any in-game statistics which includes but is not limited to honour, fame, most distracted, most disabled. Any breach of the definition of "land farming" (mutually agreeing to in game land exchanges from or to your Account) "troop trading" (mutually agreeing to in game staff/units/troops exchanges from or to your Account) or "pre-arranged attacks" (whereby all attackers and defenders have agreed to the attack beforehand with the intent of minimal losses purely to gain in-game statistics such as honour, fame, most distracted, most disabled etc.) can result in you losing access to your Account permanently.