Round 53 Smack Talk

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Hey d00ner!
Total login times: 10 275
Total ticks whilst "online": 36 280

Hardly ;) But nostalgia made me create an account again. Enjoying the round so far?

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Dvs... You are making yourself look like a tit. please, stop. You didnt single handedly 'crush 3 R1 alliances' you blindly sent in after others, hoping for the best. 'All the top players make multi's and / or cheat'... nope. The top players are at the top because they are good at the game, and put more effort in than others. Well, they would be if there were any left. Out of the whole playerbase still playing, maybe 1 or 2 could be considered among the 'top'.

On a brighter note, Hi Dachi! nice to see you back. You playing again?

holy smokes you only giving credit to 1 or 2 players... Just off the top of my head I could name a dozen players that are pretty damn good.. at least good enough to be considered top players... yeah so.. many of them are not real active so not high in rank but still deserve credit for being top quality players.

d00ner

Pruner
Dvs... You are making yourself look like a tit. please, stop. You didnt single handedly 'crush 3 R1 alliances' you blindly sent in after others, hoping for the best. 'All the top players make multi's and / or cheat'... nope. The top players are at the top because they are good at the game, and put more effort in than others. Well, they would be if there were any left. Out of the whole playerbase still playing, maybe 1 or 2 could be considered among the 'top'.

On a brighter note, Hi Dachi! nice to see you back. You playing again?

holy smokes you only giving credit to 1 or 2 players... Just off the top of my head I could name a dozen players that are pretty damn good.. at least good enough to be considered top players... yeah so.. many of them are not real active so not high in rank but still deserve credit for being top quality players.

It wasnt a precise number, I was merely pointing out that a fair amount of the best players have left. Not shooting anyone down/arguing it, far from it.

d00ner

Pruner
Hey d00ner!
Total login times: 10 275
Total ticks whilst "online": 36 280

Hardly ;) But nostalgia made me create an account again. Enjoying the round so far?

Yeah, its been.... Eventful haha! To be fair, though most of it was done with backstabbing etc in mind (please lets not all argue about it again), it has made for the best round (imo) since I came back.

Atlantis

Pruner
No need to apologise kind. Haters will hate, i believe the saying is..

Not much is up but there's only two people who don't have targets now :) it's all normal again, R1 alliance farm the bIg solos and R2 alliance sit back and pray they don't come in range... Once there done helping each other ofcourse

We aren't farming we are trying to kill the solos.

Would like to point at that Jesse is letting Dvs farm him with bribes
Maick is giving up land to smoker/James/Dvs

And just sending out.

Keep going with the mutual attacking guys

And James. I don't think you would of done it on purpose. But yeah land farming to raise AR and also bribing troops is pretty low

Late i know but.....

Jesse cheating?

Somethings never change....

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
In all serious though can someone tell me what happened.
Got some wifi in a random Spanish bar atm.
So recon left with a few people to solo status and hit some of us or what?

I don't really mind as I stopped playing when we originally won but would be nice to know seen as though nobody mailed me or anything :p

Drama

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
In all serious though can someone tell me what happened.
Got some wifi in a random Spanish bar atm.
So recon left with a few people to solo status and hit some of us or what?

I don't really mind as I stopped playing when we originally won but would be nice to know seen as though nobody mailed me or anything :p

Drama

Recon left Psy and made 'Bored' - Few from Psy went to Bored, one from TAP went to bored, later in the night more from Psy went to Bored and raped Psy (As far as I'm aware, I was asleep when this happened).

Then as far as I know maick and a few others wanted to attack Recon, and so left Bored to attack, Bored disbanded and so we now have the solos.

Gazzy

Head Gardener
I have to say I just can't let the YOLO thing go.
It's all I think about.
Therapy is costing me a fortune.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
you are in the same boat with dvs, gazzy. how does that make you feel now? you don't have the money for this. cut your losses or cut dvs, one or the other.

as far as jealousy, dvs, i believe you mentioned... jealousy in round 53? 20 rounds after the last updates azzer made? i'm jealous about you trading to get yourself near the top? son, you don't have enough experience for, well for anything really.

but I pat you on the head and say good job, because obviously you think you should be recognized. people are recognizing you, but it's not in a good way. when you grow up, mebbe we can talk.

antisback

Head Gardener
4707 you say dvs ... I get why you are a cocky little ***** now.

Must be awesome to be solo top 30 with some land and blatantly flaunt the rules.
So wish I could play at that level :D

Still everyone is aware you are a cheat now so anything you feel you have achieved this round is meaningless.

lol its not so much about the rank, its all about having fun with the friends you've made. surprisingly I've had a good few messages in game saying don't listen to this **** storm. the people who know me know i suicide every round and attack all friends end of round.. why! because its fun :) just like James said, most the top players are inactive and play for fun, don't really care (a few being in stealing seeds) a few solo etc. some just come back out of the blue and go pro with no naps nothing. similar to what James had done! to say there is two left is clearly delusional and hasn't played for too long..

James had a pretty awesome pnap earlier in the round!

(It wasn't me I was **** :p)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
you're such an amusing little wind up toy. keep going. only thing entertaining this round so far. what I understand is that you are the small time, but by all means - keep posting. we're enjoying it. it's like you are having a manic episode.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
LOLZ Anthony

I did have some awesome pnaps this round!
In fact had many :/ They keep leaving me :(
I think my little pnap groups have split more than the alliances this round LOL

CLem

Head Gardener
LOLZ Anthony

I did have some awesome pnaps this round!
In fact had many :/ They keep leaving me :(
I think my little pnap groups have split more than the alliances this round LOL

bet they can never compare to what you had last round/the round before :p

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
you're such an amusing little wind up toy. keep going. only thing entertaining this round so far. what I understand is that you are the small time, but by all means - keep posting. we're enjoying it. it's like you are having a manic episode.

Lol small time because Im not a try hard. Not even trying just sticking to my patten that i do most starting rounds. Still ended up top 10 for like a week. Solo i might add. Lets see you stay top 20 for 96% of the round with one nap ;) sorry Jon but you never defended meh!!! Lmao might as well of had one Lmao he'll kill me when he'll see this lol

fact of the matter is, if i didn't work, joined the FTW alliance. i would easily be top 10. ALL round. But i think we have established rank means lil nowa days ;) keep trying try hard, therell b a place for you in heaven (god loves a trier)

Where is the remove rep button :(.
You do NOT talk down to Garrett, that is a big No No! He is much loved by the community unlike you.
Oh, I've also been told you're a 'cool guy', 'he's my homey' irl, you may be a nice and decent guy, but you come across a total douche on the forums.

Recon

Pruner
Im just amazed half this spam isnt insulting me for once haha yay for dvs