Round 52 BR's Discussions

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Yup. If we stole land off you in a wave it was on a fake. Just a fake with geos.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
First round i don't play properly and it all turns to ****, just sayin'

you sound like you actually miss those ****!! but thennnn, have you ever played properly??? ;p

also, not happy with me, signer and the mysterious 4th member in our ally? :(

Rooster

Harvester
Now, go gloat your rank 3...please. I want to hear the great glory it is to get so high ranked in a game with ~50-60 players left :O

and I was having a good day until I read this, "50-60 players left" and
i am ranked below all them. Wait... MY WHOLE ALLIANCE IS RANKED BELOW THEM
That means even some bots are ahead of us as well...
Thanks Tiger, and I will try to keep all my ScallyWags from gloating rank 4 now as well. ffs whats next, an inactive, ftf, just making an id to see whats going on, 5 acre max bot alliance passing us in the ranks

Thanks Tiger for the morale boost

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I think everyone should join in and abandon the thread entirely.

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
Too much flak, not enough action. Been the way this round has been from day 1.

This ^

Sorry but Phantom saying oh just make a new alliance & fight us is ridiculous,this is a perfect example of score queening...don't want to risk loosing rank for fun.

After you get that top 10 last round why care this round imo

Nickk

Harvester
Just glanced at this thread. Don't really think it's fair trying to coerce the top to disband because a minority of people are finding this round boring so far. You are in control in making this round whatever you want it to be. No targets? kill yourself and build back up...there are so many days left. Bounty hunt, try and get #1 h/f, change your playstyle, play a different route. This game has so many variables than just rank.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
/Feels good boasting about winning round against unorganised/selfish alliance & alliance of friends.

/Cannot effectively attack solos. At all.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Now, go gloat your rank 3...please. I want to hear the great glory it is to get so high ranked in a game with ~50-60 players left :O

and I was having a good day until I read this, "50-60 players left" and
i am ranked below all them. Wait... MY WHOLE ALLIANCE IS RANKED BELOW THEM
That means even some bots are ahead of us as well...
Thanks Tiger, and I will try to keep all my ScallyWags from gloating rank 4 now as well. ffs whats next, an inactive, ftf, just making an id to see whats going on, 5 acre max bot alliance passing us in the ranks

Thanks Tiger for the morale boost

LOL WTF!??!

How was that even aimed at you. I ESTIMATED the number of people actually left playing this game. Gloat about being rank 4 all you want, I dont really care. I said about KD gloating about being rank 3 because since he's in the rank 1 alliance, he seems to be talking smack, and acting as the big guy. Try and get involved in saying things which is TOTALLY off-topic...new one to me.

I have no bad things to say towards Scally...at all, and I never have. So for you to come out with that is beyond me.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
I have a feeling Tiger isn't even reading this thread before replying. the only person who has brought up my personal rank is you.

Gazzy

Head Gardener
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I think this horse hasn't been flogged enough ...

Re: Dax and the resistance -

Dax formed a resistance. Kudos. 10/10 for effort. A lot of people were unwilling (for various reasons) to consider a resistance but you hammered one out anyway. No sarcasm here, well done.

Planning: This is not a comment on your overall ability to plan, just stating facts. You only had us sending 3 (not 4) mobs each (and no hippie checkers). And you had us sending in groups, which is significantly easier to defend than mixed groups for reals and fakes.

That is not an optimal approach to wave planning. It is a simple as that. You made it easy for them.

When I tried to talk to you about this (mid-resistance) I hit a closed wall of ego.

If you're as good as you (loudly) claim, I would have expected a LOT more from you in terms of planning.

* preparing myself for a knee jerk response full of flame and burn *

@Macky, warehouse's have feelings too ...

Yeadon

Harvester
Where have you been Gazzy?!?! I think we all know the resistance didnt go to plan. Could have been executed better. You learn from your mistakes as they say ;)

Yeadon

Harvester
Where have you been Gazzy?!?! I think we all know the resistance didnt go to plan. Could have been executed better. You learn from your mistakes as they say ;)

I've been in Egypt on holiday =]

They are paying you too much money! ;)

Hope you had a decent stint out there.

KD - You are probably right. Stubborn gits they are - Holding their ground like that!