Dax

Hydroponics Developer
vlr.png

EDIT: Best worst edit ever. I love it.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
You missed having a clue about how to play !!!!

(sorry, felt like some smack was needed <3)

Yeadon

Harvester
You are right - Some Smack was 100% required. I accept this.

Meanwhile...

If only TAP had some form of contribution other than turning up with the words...'Yeh...wear do a send like..? Ok...fanks' - We may have had a tad more success.

Ok - I say the word 'may' very loosely ;)

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
If only TAP had some form of contribution other than turning up with the words...'Yeh...wear do a send like..? Ok...fanks' - We may have had a tad more success.

Sorry, Ive only just seen this, and I strongly disagree.

We split the calls on the different waves. I believe redlion and Timmiejj was doing ours. We had different groups, and we had different people calling those groups stays and recalls, and this was a group effort. So please, don't try and claim all the glory of a failed resistance and try to put out there you done all the work.

We had groups set for us to check, in which in our own channel we spoke about amongst ourselves. The alliance in that channel at the time will vouch.

DaX did do the planning, but isn't that normal when they have a 'perfect record with resistances and an ace up their sleeve'.

DaX said to me and I quote 'We've got a 100% record with resistances, and we aren't going to let that slip now'. When someone makes such a bold statement as that, you tend to allow them do slightly majority of the work, especially when people in our alliance had never planned a resistance before. DaX got everyone in the group channel and asked for recalls/stays, and sometimes checked them himself.

So no, we didnt just turn up and go, 'Yeh, next wave plz, thnks'. We ASKED if there was going to be another wave, and offered our help if it was needed.

I know DaX will jump in to save his dignified glory and reputation. But I am just standing for TAP, who DID contribute fairly to the resistance.

Yeadon

Harvester
Tiger - Maybe that is the reason you let DaX lead the way and took a back seat yourselves. All I can say is that from the minute TAP lost troops as part of the resistance, they also seemed to lose interest in the resistance its self. There was a late recall which caused both to lose troops. It happens from time to time and heart was lost too quickly in my opinion.

I will just say now, that I am definitely not having a go whatsoever - I said what I said in a non-meaningful way. Aftermath and TAP were both at the bottom of the resistance form guide together. We didn't act quick enough or realize the threat of Efficacy until it was too late.

The round is over.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

DaX said to me and I quote 'We've got a 100% record with resistances, and we aren't going to let that slip now'. When someone makes such a bold statement as that, you tend to allow them do slightly majority of the work, especially when people in our alliance had never planned a resistance before. DaX got everyone in the group channel and asked for recalls/stays, and sometimes checked them himself.

Why does that not surprise me? Dax with a bigger mouth than his skills are worth LOL.

INB4 MEME

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
I have literally no idea why Efficacy don't disband and we have a fat off solo free for all round,not as if disc/scally would take over (no offense)

Would be cool

Gokualex

Harvester
I have literally no idea why Efficacy don't disband and we have a fat off solo free for all round,not as if disc/scally would take over (no offense)

Would be cool

i was thinking this aswell but doubt they'd be up for it.

But wouldnt it be more fun than just massing flak and sending 500m suicide attacks for some land now and then^^?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Why does that not surprise me? Dax with a bigger mouth than his skills are worth LOL.

INB4 MEME

JUST LIKE YOUR AMAZING CONTRIBUTIONS TO BUSHTARION, BRO.

It was funnier that Eff hit TAP so hard purely because they thought you were in there. Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

As for my abilities: I made an absolutely flawless grouping system that would have worked had everybody done as they were told (which a fair amount of TAP players did not). Too much talk, and not enough listen. Had they done that, there would have been many more days of the resistance to have been had. What I will openly say, however, is that not all of TAP had this outlook. The minority tarred by the majority, in a classic example. I could list the names of those that I considered a positive contribution, but it would just about require a second hand to count.

I'll show you the absolutely hilarious channel logs of people complaining about the idea and offering no solutions or alternatives, or people questioning my recalls (and then as a result epically dying and complaining):

[20:26] <DaX|AFK> Right, let me make this glaringly obvious for all of you.
[20:26] <DaX|AFK> I called a full recall at ETA 3
[20:26] <DaX|AFK> Because you're all too busy talking ****
[20:26] <DaX|AFK> Now look at what happened
[20:27] <DaX|AFK> None of you are taking this seriously at all
[20:27] <Gazzy> you threw your toys out of your pram, then got over it, then tried to do recalls last second
[20:27] <DaX|AFK> Shut up and listen
[20:27] <DaX|AFK> I didn't throw anything
[20:27] <DaX|AFK> I called a full recall
[20:27] <DaX|AFK> It was clear
[20:27] <DaX|AFK> You CHOSE to continue
[20:27] <DaX|AFK> Then expected me to help you do everything?
[20:27] <DaX|AFK> At last minute?
[20:27] <Gazzy> lol
[20:27] <Gazzy> it was your alliances plan
[20:27] <DaX|AFK> I'm sorry, but the blame game is not the game I play
[20:27] <Gazzy> your alliance didn't recall so we didn't recall
[20:27] <Cody> jjb hasnt recalled
[20:28] <Gazzy> then we wait for recalls ... which never showed up
[20:28] <Gazzy> take responsibility Dax
[20:28] <DaX|AFK> You know something?
[20:28] <Gazzy> Im sure you're about to tell me
[20:28] <DaX|AFK> If you're this deluded, then as far as I'm concerned you're of no assistance in this channel
[20:28] <DaX|AFK> I've been at the top of this game for defence and calling recalls for five years
[20:28] <Gazzy> top?
[20:28] <DaX|AFK> And if you're not willing to listen
[20:28] <Gazzy> lulz
[20:28] <DaX|AFK> Take responsibility
[20:29] <DaX|AFK> Yes
[20:29] <DaX|AFK> I was taught by the best
[20:29] <DaX|AFK> That's why.
[20:29] <Gazzy> you're making me laugh
[20:29] <Gazzy> you must be joking
[20:29] <Gazzy> right>
[20:29] <Gazzy> ?
[20:29] <DaX|AFK> Good. I'm glad you find this funny, because I don't.
[20:29] <Gazzy> no ones ego is that big?
[20:29] <DaX|AFK> Well it would have saved all of our troops had you taken heed of it
[20:29] <DaX|AFK> But never mind
[20:30] <DaX|AFK> That's everybody else's fault
[20:30] <Gazzy> 39 players got it wrong?
[20:30] <DaX|AFK> Yes.
[20:30] <Gazzy> but you were right?
[20:30] <DaX|AFK> Well patently so
[20:30] <Timmiejj> no
[20:30] <Timmiejj> 36 people do **** all
[20:30] <Timmiejj> thats the problem
[20:30] <Timmiejj> :)
[20:30] <DaX|AFK> Thank God somebody speaks sense

Last edited:

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

INB4 MEME

JUST LIKE YOUR AMAZING CONTRIBUTIONS TO BUSHTARION, BRO.

It was funnier that Eff hit TAP so hard purely because they thought you were in there. Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Don't make stuff up about Eff's decision making, it was all purely done tactically based on our opponents - you had the drive to make the resistance work, TAP had had incoming constantly and were the smaller ally, so we continued to hit them to remove their motivation to help a resistance. If they kept attacking in a successful resistance Aftermath's score would have increased and they'd still have not seem themselves winning. If they kept dying and losing land then it would ruin their moral.
We purposefully hit TAP for psychological reasons.
Aftermath also had a weaker route-set up against our later tier units, so on the surface seemed pretty beatable regardless of any score differential in a 1v1 situation.

Dax might have a 100% successful record with resistances... but I'm not sure one of my alliances has ever lost against one? ;-)

Anyway, carry on *****ing at each other, I'll chime in against any other bullsh*t mentionned about Eff :)

Yeadon

Harvester
You did the right thing obviously in removing TAP's moral.

You took them to the point of losing the will to care anymore.

Then you beat the few in Aftermath prior to the rest hitting sleep.

Good moves.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
This sounds like 100% fail rather than 100% success rate from Aftermath :-/

Literally since i was a little whipper snapper playing this game, this is the easiest i have seen 2 allis get beat

it also looks to me like your flawless system was more like a floorless system