Round 52 BR's Discussions

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I mean, you have to understand in these types of situations (at least from what I understand is going on) that putting effort in for an entire 76 day round sucks and nobody wants to do it. At least not anymore (and there's nothing wrong with that, in case I'm being unclear). They put in the effort in to win in the first 2 weeks(?) which is the fun part of the round anyways. It's definitely a reasonable choice not to want to disband or anything weird like that which would force them to have to be active/contactable/put win at 'risk'. It's not exactly their fault that Azzer has the round set for 30++ days too long, and it seems like a reasonable choice to me to play actively for 2 weeks (or however long the fun part of the round lasts) then log off for ~2 months and rinse repeat as a way to play whats left of the game. It's also not their fault that the rank 2/3 alliances disbanded and gave up for the rest of the round (I think? looks like it according to ally page).

PS: someone pass the message to Polo that Suits is new again tomorrow

ty <3

Last edited:

Gokualex

Harvester
Yes but, it has been two weeks now:p. Two weeks of nothing.

I have had my break now and want some action again :(... Real action!

And I've noticed that there's no competition from the other solos really, since they can't really compete with me because you guys keep boosting my AR+giving me gardeners.

And it's only a matter of time before someone from efficacy decides to kill me once my AR is low enough, unless you want to keep me as your landfarm x)!

Gokualex

Harvester
I mean, you have to understand in these types of situations (at least from what I understand is going on) that putting effort in for an entire 76 day round sucks and nobody wants to do it. At least not anymore (and there's nothing wrong with that, in case I'm being unclear). They put in the effort in to win in the first 2 weeks(?) which is the fun part of the round anyways. It's definitely a reasonable choice not to want to disband or anything weird like that which would force them to have to be active/contactable/put win at 'risk'. It's not exactly their fault that Azzer has the round set for 30++ days too long, and it seems like a reasonable choice to me to play actively for 2 weeks (or however long the fun part of the round lasts) then log off for ~2 months and rinse repeat as a way to play whats left of the game. It's also not their fault that the rank 2/3 alliances disbanded and gave up for the rest of the round (I think? looks like it according to ally page).

yeah true true. I was just hoping that after a +2 week long break of nothing, and with 51 days left we could have "another" round... by them going solo.

I guess Martin is happy though at rank #1 for now and doesn't feel like going for rank #1 "again".

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
It happens every round: Guys, you won, disband. Please.

I don't know how one alliance staying together after winning the round is killing the game? They started together, they conquered together. Why not stick together? Goku, if you was in Eff, and we all started saying split in two, you would defend yourself. People in Eff now can do 70:30 RL:Bush...because they don't need to worry about anyone anymore, other than the odd rush. Why would they then want to disband and have to put in a lot more effort?

In response to DaX and everyone else about the 'attempted resistance': I was the one trying to talk to the alliance (TAP) about massing Efficacy, a few days before they massed us, because I didnt want to be sitting ducks. But all I got back was 'No, we wait'. No-one believed me we would be sitting ducks, then look. We got massed, the alliance after the first wave pretty much gave up.

DaX: You do give yourself a massive ego. You are a very good defence/attack planner and I don't doubt it because Ive seen it myself before, but you are not the best in the game. That to me is crap. Also, don't post one IRC log about you calling one recall, when infact, you did call recalls with like a minute to go, and I even recall one not actually being called for. When we lost troops, we didn't give up. We kept wanting more and more, until Eff gave us a new a**hole.

Props to Efficacy for winning. You clearly deserved rank 1, wiping out 2 alliances with ease. I say don't disband, stay together, and enjoy the rest of the round.

And of course, Cyrus <3

Gokualex

Harvester
Okay, they are not killing the game! I exaggerated! I admit! :shock:

But, I've been on Efficacy's side of the fence, during the superexciting round when the top 3 allys were napped (Emnity or Imnical?)... round 30 or so? Yes we didn't disband and we kind of killed the purpose of the game I guess. Which was stupid...

But right know Im being bored, and right now I want them to disband and be solos so I have someone to compete with.Yes alot of "I" there!
----------------------------------------

And Tiger, there are no rushes, there's nothing :(! And people don't tell rank #1 ally to disband every round. I'm just saying it'd be fun this round since it's 51 days left!

Also Tiger, how do you propose we would have waved them? The LT you had set was when their PBS and whatnot were out. Their PBs were out before we had our dogs... The only thing we had first in the start was PAs.. and the PAs was on Fer who stopped playing. It was clear from the first 50 ticks that we would stand no chance with no key-routes being active

Also, of course they destroyed 2 alliances with ease... Both TBA and Aftermath cant be compared with the previous alliances the last few rounds... :D, while they had a very strong and 'skilled' lineup...

EDIT; about the sitting ducks. Think we all knew we were sitting ducks, but starting a war with sticks against guns is not a smart idea...

phantom

Weeder
goku you can always restart and rush people if you want something to do. or take out all of DW by yourself or the other alliances. there are lots of things to do

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Woah, woah - I never claimed to ever be 'the best'. The words I used were "I was taught by the best", and quite simply, I was.

I started playing this game before you'd developed higher thought processes, and Dachi was the man back then. For 6/7/8 years later to have not only played in the same alliance as him but to LEAD him (this also applies to many others) is without doubt my greatest personal achievement in my time within Bushtarion. No finishing ranks or portals could ever budge that achievement for me.

Just thought I'd clear that up before anybody else mistakenly does the same.

Also, I called a full recall on that quoted incident at ETA 3, due to all the bullshit coming from TAP members, rather than letting me get on with my job. I came back to call recalls because Dooner and Yeadon asked me to, as you lot STILL hadn't listened to my request for a recall/resend.

You didn't even see me ask for the recall, proving my point too many people were talking absolute nonsense.

Yeadon

Harvester
The recall was made in time, only it got lost in a chat window that was simply too long as those that were not interested in helping organize were shouting here and there, should we recall here or there etc. It got messy.

Maybe all members should have been muted unless calling the shots.

Anyway, it's been and gone. The ship has well and truly sailed. The next batch of fun delivered to us all will be at the start of next round where the smart thing to do will be to remove the biggest threat early doors.

Maybe the round will last a whole lot longer if this is achieved ;)

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
Not to stir the pot or anything. But if Dax has logs for that conversation earlier then he should have logs for this recall at ETA 3 which he could show everyone and that would definitely put the subject to bed.......

just my opinion.

Gokualex

Harvester
Long story short:

A wave was planned by yeadon/dax from which maybe 15 from TAP sent and maybe 10 from aftermath sent.

Since the waves so far had been so unsuccessful (which was probably mostly because of such a low participation rate and so many people without actual troops) gazzy wasn't happy with the plan and suggested TAP and aftermath should both have 10 targets since the recalls from the previous attacks had been made too careful or w/e and because of the unsuccessful attacks in general.

Gazzy complained to dax openly in the chat and suggested the idea to split to 10/10 which made dax go emotional since how could anyone dare to criticize him after all the time he spent into planning/whatever.

So Dax got sad and in the heat of his emotional breakdown he said something among these lines "ok fine lets recall, if this plan sucks so much lets just recall. Im gonna go and take a smoke and be afk for 30min."

ppl still wanted to move on with the attack so we stayed, at eta atf3/1 I think I tried to make sure someone was gonna do the recalls, and as the noob i am i didnt want the responsibility, so I think dax or someone from aftermath replied and said they'd do it.

However, it turned out no recalls were called, and all of TAPs reals stayed since we didn't want Aftermath to die alone if we were to die.. anyway, a few of the reals got ownt pretty badly.. and then the next night efficacy crushed TAP totally and the resistance was over i guess.

Last edited:

d00ner

Pruner
The plan itself was good. The grouping system itself was good. The reason it failed was a small number didnt send at all, and then everyone decided they knew best and wanted to pitch in. No chain of command = Shitstorm.

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
Well that actually makes sense and explains the situation quite clearly. The only thing here is that Gazzy is noob and should not be listened too! =P lol

phantom

Weeder
ok there are 18 solos in the top 37 make an alliance and have fun defending against us and hitting DW and the other alliance. have fun talking in politics etc. instead of just being pnaps with each other just make an alliance and give everyone something to do.

the resistance failed no reason to argue about it anymore

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Also Tiger, how do you propose we would have waved them? The LT you had set was when their PBS and whatnot were out. Their PBs were out before we had our dogs... The only thing we had first in the start was PAs.. and the PAs was on Fer who stopped playing. It was clear from the first 50 ticks that we would stand no chance with no key-routes being active

Also, of course they destroyed 2 alliances with ease... Both TBA and Aftermath cant be compared with the previous alliances the last few rounds... :D, while they had a very strong and 'skilled' lineup...

EDIT; about the sitting ducks. Think we all knew we were sitting ducks, but starting a war with sticks against guns is not a smart idea...

We were sitting ducks. But I wanted to try and attack first. Why did we say 'No, dont attack'? What, to try and make them wait to attack? We was at war anyway, attacking them first wouldnt of made a difference to the outcome of the round.

But being in an alliance going FTW (If its called that nowadays), and telling someone willing to plan NOT to mass the other FTW alliance is total bu***cks.

Ah well, rounds done. Allow Efficacy to do as they please. The round lost all momentum in like 6days of the round.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Defending against an Eff member...

[range] 10,019,922 allied RPG Trooper attacked, killing 3,503,082 hostile staff.
[range] 2,000,000 allied Terrorist attacked, killing 12,128,423 hostile staff.
[range] 1,000,000 allied Siren sang out, freezing in place 2,539,109 hostile staff.
[range] 9,343,465 hostile Siren sang out, freezing in place 19,556,319 allied staff.
[range] 3,339,263 allied Harrier attacked, killing 6,480,033 hostile staff.
[range] 6,094,755 allied Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 25,066,086 hostile staff.
[range] 14,757,917 allied Gargoyle attacked, killing 22,380,815 hostile staff.
[range] 7,760,102 allied Iron Golem attacked, killing 3,080,262 hostile staff.
[range] 8,621,980 hostile Iron Golem attacked, killing 12,852,316 allied staff.
[range] 1,800,123 allied Sorcerer attacked, killing 1,292,931 hostile staff.
[range] 2,203,113 hostile Sorcerer attacked, killing 3,422,452 allied staff.
[range] 4,482,051 allied Sniper attacked, killing 3,346,213 hostile staff.
[range] 3,705,676 allied Dragon breathed fire on and melted 5,566,006 hostile staff.
[range] 3,030,493 hostile Dragon breathed fire on and melted 15,751,182 allied staff.
[range] 2,994,342 allied Ranger attacked, killing 1,279,590 hostile staff.
[range] 4,583,272 allied Humvee attacked, killing 443,234 hostile staff.
[range] 333,952 allied White Knight attacked, slaying 83,549 hostile staff.
[range] 776,429 allied Paratrooper attacked, killing 282,983 hostile staff.
[range] 406,844 allied HQ Challenger 2 attacked, killing 3,909,967 hostile staff.

Stunned: 2,539,109 [£102,192,461,000] enemies stunned. 19,556,319 [£347,606,168,200] friendlies stunned.
Died: 88,843,174 [£1,952,838,066,800] enemies dead. 32,025,950 [£497,499,294,700] friendlies dead.

hahahahahahaha. ****in benjinoob

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
ok there are 18 solos in the top 37 make an alliance and have fun defending against us and hitting DW and the other alliance. have fun talking in politics etc. instead of just being pnaps with each other just make an alliance and give everyone something to do.

the resistance failed no reason to argue about it anymore

And most of these are mine. Jus sayin.

Gokualex

Harvester
The plan itself was good. The grouping system itself was good. The reason it failed was a small number didnt send at all, and then everyone decided they knew best and wanted to pitch in. No chain of command = Shitstorm.

ye plan was decent and saved alot of time with planning with the grouping system blah blah

But ye, resistance was doomed to fail with so few ppl actually sending/caring about the outcome...