Round 52 BR's Discussions

Macky21

Pruner
We purposefully hit TAP for psychological reasons.

iRyVH3u.gif

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
This sounds like 100% fail rather than 100% success rate from Aftermath :-/

Literally since i was a little whipper snapper playing this game, this is the easiest i have seen 2 allis get beat

it also looks to me like your flawless system was more like a floorless system

/amat-roll.

If only your actual brain mass matched your self-perceived brain mass. Ah well, that's what wishing on a shooting star is for huh?

Maybe I should whine about how you have no idea about anything going on in this round too, huh? That would be something of an irony.

Back on topic, we were never equipped to go for the win in spite of the competing lineups - But we have all had a fantastic laugh outside of other's failures to do anything substantial or worthwhile.

d00ner

Pruner
90% of the players involved in the resistance did naff all. Some couldnt even be arsed to send. No matter how good the planning was, if you cant rely on people logging on it has no hope.

Souls

Official Helper
I maintain that it was my presence and glory on the battlefield (and in the mirror) that made any combatants to the throne hesitant to send.

Yeadon

Harvester
'PA' as in 'Potential Anal'?

You never said Anal was involved. I would have been more than game to return.

Gokualex

Harvester
World: Time gone: 24.98 days. Time left: 51.02 days.

Please people from Efficacy, we know you won the round etc!

But wouldn't it be more fun if you all restarted/split into 2x 10man alliances / went solo.

This is killing the game.. Ive noticed how none of the other solos are doing anything, and I can only assume that it is because they know they'll be bashed once they get in range of your massive armies of flak :O...

Someone please start a discussion in your ally regarding what u wanna because this can't be fun for both the solos and the members of Efficacy:shock:

Gokualex

Harvester
mention it again! Or go behind his back and start a new ally and crush the ones left behind!

Imagine the drama! :shock:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
mention it again! Or go behind his back and start a new ally and crush the ones left behind!

Imagine the drama! :shock:

This has always been a hilarious occurrence in-game whenever it happens (having been a victim and a foiler of such events on multiple occasions).

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
World: Time gone: 24.98 days. Time left: 51.02 days.

Please people from Efficacy, we know you won the round etc!

But wouldn't it be more fun if you all restarted/split into 2x 10man alliances / went solo.

This is killing the game.. Ive noticed how none of the other solos are doing anything, and I can only assume that it is because they know they'll be bashed once they get in range of your massive armies of flak :O...

Someone please start a discussion in your ally regarding what u wanna because this can't be fun for both the solos and the members of Efficacy:shock:

How does this kill the game? Seriously this is really quite annoying... people moan about bashing killing the game, now the top ally is so far ahead noone is being bashed by us as we have so few targets and now that all the alliances can fight amongst themselves down low that ruins the game?

Basically you're just having a hissy because you're a solo and if you get in our range we'll kill you, tough - if you played better you'd be top of the food chain.

Don't pull that ruin the game bullshit.

If anything happens in Efficacy it will be decided internally and with no regard to anyone else in the game.

phantom

Weeder
why dont all you solos that are in the top 50 form an alliance instead of just sitting there *****ing about our alliance.

Gokualex

Harvester
Martin, you already won the round! And we already know you are the best, and will end up at rank #1. Havent played this game enough, but from what I have heard you've won many rounds and probably ended up as rank #1 before. Was hoping u'd want some action^^!

But what have you honestly done the last week? Planted and bought troops?

The last rounds I've played there has atleast been action with the top ally as rank #1, but now I can't imagine how boring it is for you:O... And its 51 days left. It's not like it's 25 days, it over half of the round... 51 days!.

Also, I am already in your range, and I'll die soon, I am aware of that, which is why Im already thinking of restarting because theres no point anymore.

I've never moaned about bashing since thats how it works, but this right now is just you at the top being inactive. Idk, maybe you are all having alot of fun, and will have for the next 51 days of nothing...

Last edited:

Gokualex

Harvester
why dont all you solos that are in the top 50 form an alliance instead of just sitting there *****ing about our alliance.

There are maybe 5 active solos, the rest are inactive...which i dont know the reason of... just hoping to get some action going for all of us. And what would making an alliance change at this point^^?

phantom

Weeder
and there are a lot more then 5 active solos in the top 50. all the ones we can attack are active so just make an alliance and stop complaining.

And making an alliance right now would give you guys action like you are wanting. so either make an alliance and have some action or stop complaining and trying to get us to disband etc

Gokualex

Harvester
What kind of action would we get? I have 0-1 in Discworld in range, also their activity is kind of non-existant anyway...You mean we should fight you? That's a bit late dont you think:D?

Idk, maybe im being selfish...^^! Maybe the people outside your range are having alot of fun. And if you are also having alot of fun, then I guess what I am saying is pointless.

I even landed on Seetal at 23:30 GMT with 200k geos, that's how much fun you seem to have lol.

And no, the solos are not active, except for maybe 5... Otherwise I wouldn't be able to send at them and see that no pnap def is being sent...and so on... maybe you think they are active because your own activity has dropped to 1 hours a day because of nothing to do...

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Martin, you already won the round! And we already know you are the best, and will end up at rank #1. Havent played this game enough, but from what I have heard you've won many rounds and probably ended up as rank #1 before. Was hoping u'd want some action^^!

But what have you honestly done the last week? Planted and bought troops?

The last rounds I've played there has atleast been action with the top ally as rank #1, but now I can't imagine how boring it is for you:O... And its 51 days left. It's not like it's 25 days, it over half of the round... 51 days!.

Also, I am already in your range, and I'll die soon, I am aware of that, which is why Im already thinking of restarting because theres no point anymore.

I've never moaned about bashing since thats how it works, but this right now is just you at the top being inactive. Idk, maybe you are all having alot of fun, and will have for the next 51 days of nothing...

Those are all valid points, it is "boring" up top, people can consider us having won. It's the blind blaming of us for killing the game which gets me.
I only wanted to really play for the first few weeks, so it personally suits me fine.

There are 20 people with the ability to alter the round so that begins up to individuals, but unfortunately in this game you get to look at fun with battles which also comes with sleepless nights. Or now the weather is improving (yay March) this means more time outside etc. so actually a trade-off between an internet browser game being a little more "boring"... it's not as clear cut.

I do see where you're coming from and you're obviously not a stupid guy, so please take a step back and factor in both sides of the fence in your replies. I'm above all spiteful, so if I was thinking of leaving and being a nuisance to my alliance, I'd probably change my mind just so you forum warriors don't get the satisfaction ;)