Round 52 BR's Discussions

Gokualex

Harvester
Also Tiger, how do you propose we would have waved them? The LT you had set was when their PBS and whatnot were out. Their PBs were out before we had our dogs... The only thing we had first in the start was PAs.. and the PAs was on Fer who stopped playing. It was clear from the first 50 ticks that we would stand no chance with no key-routes being active

Also, of course they destroyed 2 alliances with ease... Both TBA and Aftermath cant be compared with the previous alliances the last few rounds... :D, while they had a very strong and 'skilled' lineup...

EDIT; about the sitting ducks. Think we all knew we were sitting ducks, but starting a war with sticks against guns is not a smart idea...

We were sitting ducks. But I wanted to try and attack first. Why did we say 'No, dont attack'? What, to try and make them wait to attack? We was at war anyway, attacking them first wouldnt of made a difference to the outcome of the round.

But being in an alliance going FTW (If its called that nowadays), and telling someone willing to plan NOT to mass the other FTW alliance is total bu***cks.

Ah well, rounds done. Allow Efficacy to do as they please. The round lost all momentum in like 6days of the round.

I think we were hoping that Efficacy would be lazy and not attack us.. Maybe it would have made sense to attack them just to make them not able to attack us. It would probably have ended up in a full recall anyway but ye it would have kept them busy.

Dont think we had spy either for the LT...

But the reason we lost was not because we didnt attack that evening, the reason was something totally else.

You probably didnt notice it, because to be fair, you werent that active either. Im not angry or whatever, some people have jobs where they cant play, some people just like to get online for waves, some people enjoy being social with friends and blabla. But whatever^^

The activity was so low and we had so many not teching because they tried to catch up with land because of their slow start... The people who actually cared was too few and timmiej working 12 hour shifts together with his manager didn't really help him to be able to lead...

Gokualex

Harvester
ok there are 18 solos in the top 37 make an alliance and have fun defending against us and hitting DW and the other alliance. have fun talking in politics etc. instead of just being pnaps with each other just make an alliance and give everyone something to do.

the resistance failed no reason to argue about it anymore

Those solos are the only targets i have. None of DW are in range, also, as I said. The activity in DW is not really.. great.

And what do u mean, have fun defending against u? Ull do the train (which i dont blame u for, it works and is easy to plan) and we will have to get every 20 online to def against 3 of u. Sounds like a fun plan...

When I said I wanted u all to go solo, my vision was that the round would be open again... with lots of fights and BRs and whatnot.

Right now u just send +500m gards and dont care if u lose 300m flak, because that 1k land will make up for it in the end since it's 50 days left of the round...

Yeadon

Harvester
I saw quite a lot of mobs get split 3-way, with one being different in numbers to the other 2 identical mobs. I know it's tricky, but this does give away the real quite easily.

Fakes are there to be disguised. It's important that all 3 mobs are identical.

Gokualex

Harvester
@goku

idk, maybe you should've not died so quickly?

probably the same reason why u keep giving me gardeners for free.

I suck I guess? :(
free gardeners?!? oh no?!?!

i mean, one of us rolled over and died like they weren't even playing and the other didn't. I'll let you guess which one is which.

I think I had CWs before u had PA, which shouldn't be possible if both are trying. But I guess that was all part of your tactic since the results are clear. U are #4 and I deleted my other ID because I was so sad over how I lost to your overwhelming army.

U beat me fair and square 1on1. GG no re i guess.

Now go steal some land off me. U need 540m gardeners according to this antisback addon, so send some extra maybe.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
@goku

idk, maybe you should've not died so quickly?

probably the same reason why u keep giving me gardeners for free.

I suck I guess? :(
free gardeners?!? oh no?!?!

i mean, one of us rolled over and died like they weren't even playing and the other didn't. I'll let you guess which one is which.

I think I had CWs before u had PA, which shouldn't be possible if both are trying. But I guess that was all part of your tactic since the results are clear. U are #4 and I deleted my other ID because I was so sad over how I lost to your overwhelming army.

U beat me fair and square 1on1. GG no re i guess.

Now go steal some land off me. U need 540m gardeners according to this antisback addon, so send some extra maybe.

uuh, lolno.

I was 3rd to PAs, and then stopped teching so we could win while your ally sat there trying to protect your useless CG ass.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
KD, if you didn't have Polo/Martin, this round would have turned out so much different. No offence to the others in the alliance, but them two won you the round, and don't deny it.

So please, don't sit there acting like your god because your in a rank 1 alliance and in the top 10, because it honestly means nothing in today's game.

And Goku's useless ass? Lol you srs? Goku, if you haven't recognized it in previous rounds, is a very good player. Please don't do a DaX, and when you have no argument you fight, you start to insult people, because it will just make you look even more of a fool (If thats even possible).

Now, go gloat your rank 3...please. I want to hear the great glory it is to get so high ranked in a game with ~50-60 players left :O

Ps: I love Souls, Phantom, Martin and polo.

And on a special note: Addicted and MiNi.

That is all.

Last edited:

Souls

Official Helper
If goku wants to make retarded claims like having CW before we finished PA he deserves to be insulted ;)

Souls

Official Helper
(There also hasn't been a Polo in this alliance all round)

Gokualex

Harvester
If goku wants to make retarded claims like having CW before we finished PA he deserves to be insulted ;)

well, ok, true, those goddamn CWs took forever, 480 ticks I think.

But correct me again if im wrong, I did start CW before this cheatern00b KD guy started PA.

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
Yeah your robos were ahead of ours on teching but that was it, all of our other players were first to techs which is ultimately what helped us win.

And yeah there is no polo. I don't know where everyone keeps getting this from. lol

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
KD, if you didn't have Polo/Martin, this round would have turned out so much different. No offence to the others in the alliance, but them two won you the round, and don't deny it.

So please, don't sit there acting like your god because your in a rank 1 alliance and in the top 10, because it honestly means nothing in today's game.

And Goku's useless ass? Lol you srs? Goku, if you haven't recognized it in previous rounds, is a very good player. Please don't do a DaX, and when you have no argument you fight, you start to insult people, because it will just make you look even more of a fool (If thats even possible).

Now, go gloat your rank 3...please. I want to hear the great glory it is to get so high ranked in a game with ~50-60 players left :O

That is all.

Firstly, Goku and KD are going to both act like children on forums but purely from a factual perspective I'd like to pipe up.

Firstly, Polo has never been part of the alliance. Kingdroid has been a brilliant player for the alliance this round, one of our best tbh so feel free to dig at him for whatever you like, but I'd recruit him again in a heartbeat.
Goku is also a good player yes, but his strength is in stealing land, we abused the fact he had the most land and useless units and there was a constant trend of him having the real defence. I also remembered last round his complaints when not being defended. With this and you not having a planner I assumed he was shouting the loudest when there was no organisation which is why he got real defence and his units didn't scare me in the slightest. We made a point of faking him everytime as I was more than happy for him to sit on 8k land or whatever and rush CWs while we killed and land raped those with good routes. CWs are crappy and slow, if he got CWs and had a load of funds we'd still have almost an hour to get PAs/Dogs etc. to stop him.

We also played on the mentality of some of your players, such as zebax who was also one of your most active, he got annoyed at kept losing land last round too. With Icy not really caring about land and Timm as a leader also having to put others first, so we allocated fact mobs based on who we thought would not take real defence so we could flak land and then sledgehammer your real defences.

The development order and timescales were also all dictated by me, the PA players were told to mass PAs and not even consider developing. We played as a team, not individuals who could steal land - that's why we beat you.

Kingdroid also was one of our attack planners and was heavily involved in helping us other organisers in other waves. So he played a huge part in our win.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener

That is all.
except goku didn't do anything at all this round. Therefore: useless.

he was a useless member in a useless alliance.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Hell, at best it was a team of accomplished individuals with no head strong enough to contain the demands of the individuals involved.

Even with myself opening up the angry batteries there were still voices preaching that they knew better without any substance or intentions of providing it. All mouth, no walk. Pity. Had there been more drive and alliance comradery from TAP, the attacks I'd arranged would have been infinitely more successful and frequent.

Gokualex

Harvester
Firstly, Goku and KD are going to both act like children on forums but purely from a factual perspective I'd like to pipe up.

Firstly, Polo has never been part of the alliance. Kingdroid has been a brilliant player for the alliance this round, one of our best tbh so feel free to dig at him for whatever you like, but I'd recruit him again in a heartbeat.
Goku is also a good player yes, but his strength is in stealing land, we abused the fact he had the most land and useless units and there was a constant trend of him having the real defence. I also remembered last round his complaints when not being defended. With this and you not having a planner I assumed he was shouting the loudest when there was no organisation which is why he got real defence and his units didn't scare me in the slightest. We made a point of faking him everytime as I was more than happy for him to sit on 8k land or whatever and rush CWs while we killed and land raped those with good routes. CWs are crappy and slow, if he got CWs and had a load of funds we'd still have almost an hour to get PAs/Dogs etc. to stop him.

We also played on the mentality of some of your players, such as zebax who was also one of your most active, he got annoyed at kept losing land last round too. With Icy not really caring about land and Timm as a leader also having to put others first, so we allocated fact mobs based on who we thought would not take real defence so we could flak land and then sledgehammer your real defences.

The development order and timescales were also all dictated by me, the PA players were told to mass PAs and not even consider developing. We played as a team, not individuals who could steal land - that's why we beat you.

Kingdroid also was one of our attack planners and was heavily involved in helping us other organisers in other waves. So he played a huge part in our win.

I think u are over-analyzing this a bit lol.

First off, I think u landed on me the first wave and u also killed me 2 nights in a row. Once when I didnt get pranked and once since I didn't wake up from pranks for some reason.. But maybe im wrong.. u were the ones sending so maybe u landed and killed me with fakes. I dont remember really.

Second, I did not complain over lost land, I did however complain over how little commitment people put in lol. The commitment, effort and activity can't be compared to TBA and Spiderpig...

Third, Zebax wasnt demoralised over lost land, he kept getting back his land for 2-3 days despite getting landraped every day. But there's a point when u just see no end of it and when u see that the activity in the ally is really low, so u stop caring aswell... Which made him put phone on silent mode during nights (which was also because of his gf whining)...

Fourth, Icy didn't care about lost land because he wasn't basically playing that much anyway.

Fifth, of course, our PAs were also supposed to mass PA, but that's a bit hard when the people who are supposed to mass PA disappears into inactivity or decides to start CW on their own...

Sixth, I gave my alliance 1234232 targets via mail and in politics. Also boosted a few times (1-2 waves on DW and on some solos, but that's it because people were so inactive so they didn't even ask for boosts or then they were too low in score to actually benefit from it).

Seventh, yes of course me having CWs 48 hours before Alevo didn't help or 24-36 hours before u had strikers because again, we had no troops or techs to attack u with.

Eight, the defense was not organised by Timmiej, in fact it wasn't organised by anyone. Everyone sent at random. Timmiej was busy with work n **** which came a bit unsuspected to him. Also, the pranking was very slow and 75% of the members didn't probably do a single prank during the whole round. People who woke up at night to send werent pranked to recall defense if needed, lots of stuff died that way and blabla.

Ninth, now you might think I talk too much about me doing everything and blabla. I didnt. I gave some targets n boosted n pranked to some extent yes. I was quite useless in regard of planning, and I was also very useless in terms of troops until I had CWs, and finally, 99% of my "success" was from 16h no-life activity during the first week. I think I did what I could as a normal member, I wasnt in the ally as a leader but a normal member.

tenth, TAP didn't play as a team as u said because.. of above reasons.

eleventh, im just arguing with KD because flamewars are fun and he seems to be an easy target to upset.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I was explaining our thought process, not saying facts. Our decisions were based on my above assumptions, if they were wrong and you still lost... ;)

I'd just like to add that I didn't call you a useless player, your units were useless at the time of our battle. If it came across as a personal dig at you then I apologise, I was merely trying to re-even the fence of yours and KD's flame (well spark) war as he also offered good utility to Efficacy.

Gokualex

Harvester
Hell, at best it was a team of accomplished individuals with no head strong enough to contain the demands of the individuals involved.

Even with myself opening up the angry batteries there were still voices preaching that they knew better without any substance or intentions of providing it. All mouth, no walk. Pity. Had there been more drive and alliance comradery from TAP, the attacks I'd arranged would have been infinitely more successful and frequent.

Well, TAP did have the most people sending... but yeah, you did most of he planning - and maybe had more troops because of you not having any inc from efficacy. The fact that TAP got waved 1-3 times a day with no retal from you didn't really help our motivation, which was low to begin with^^.

The resistance was never going to work with the low commitment. Even if it would have worked, efficacy would have come back and killed us, unless we we would have decided to nap for the rest of the round.

Souls

Official Helper
All the times you died were to attacks by 4-6 members, and not huge planned waves, for the record