round 43 - ANQ|FL|HC love triangle

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
well although this thread is pure arguing flaming trolling and e-peen enlarging. and not the political renaissance i had hoped it might become. least the silly pointless bickering isnt spoiling my views of battle reports any more.

ps. i hear funkaphila are ftw... you can tell by all the sexyness. as for any other alliances. They only contain moderate sexyness. and therefore it would be physically impossible for them to set out to win. and thats pure political fact. not just idle opinion supported by cynicism like every other post to date.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
well although this thread is pure arguing flaming trolling and e-peen enlarging. and not the political renaissance i had hoped it might become. least the silly pointless bickering isnt spoiling my views of battle reports any more.

ps. i hear funkaphila are ftw... you can tell by all the sexyness. as for any other alliances. They only contain moderate sexyness. and therefore it would be physically impossible for them to set out to win. and thats pure political fact. not just idle opinion supported by cynicism like every other post to date.

willy, a god amongst noobs in this thread.

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester

Nobody is posting the steals though...

Like how ANQ rushed ranks 1 and 2 whilst they were out and stole 6k off each of them lol.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Awkward moment when an internet community can't figure out a blatant troll PM log a mile off.

9311102.jpg

Saw this and thought of this thread.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I'd just like to say... I think we held out pretty well until last night :p

Most Picked On: Ask No Quarter alliance members have had a total of 1,943 incoming hostile mobs.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
last night looks like you pulled an obi-wan from the original star trek. you let yourselves die to fulfill your true roles as rushers/annoyers of the top?

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
last night looks like you pulled an obi-wan from the original star trek. you let yourselves die to fulfill your true roles as rushers/annoyers of the top?

We tried not to die, but HC were willing to put in the hours and attack at the times we weren't. There's only so much sleep you can lose to try and be spiteful :p
Yes, it does bring us back to our original aim.

Max

Garden Designer
Interestingly, it puts HC on top in line for a win --- which was their original aim.

It puts ANQ not at rank 1 and small enough to rush --- which was their original aim.

It also puts FL near the top but not rank 1 in line for more targets and more choices for attacking for fun --- which was their original aim.

So it seems like everyone's a winner? :D