Round 36 Award Discussion

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I don't remember when the k/r of shr3k was, things died down a bit when Recon suicided and QS killed me (that was the same night) and philD went on holiday about 4 days before the split so the lack of AD made things harder. We also lost an SA who was spying for QS.

Your defense did get significantly stronger i think.

I also don't think it was very long before the split anyway.

it wasnt long at all in less than a week big oxy prest BR, sp3k was spying it and got kick raped recon died and had amassed some land, joined history to attempt to spie. history split and reformed comuppance and others joined to make like 10-15members and half of prest left to fill the gaps a bit after.

i really dont think you can claim oxy raped prest and caused them to disband i know we won the big BR. i also know when i was on we never even got to eta 1 or attacking for 3 once shr3k was kicked. not with with any noticable oxy incoming. maybe 1 or 2 wfm got through. may have been an oxy. but no real deaths mabye 3 land hits at the absoloute most. but i cant remeber even that happening, maybe 1 memebr died and i didnt notice. but i really have no idea where all this....oxy bashed prest they then splitt and disbanded is coming from. i cant remeber it at all. not that tiny few day period between recon leaving. then rejoining then a group leaving. sur we had 16 members cos swat phantom davninnie hero had gone to comeuppance. but to my knowledge no one capitalised on it.

edit: its 4 am i may be drunk/high and supprisingly antisocial so thought best remove the rest of the post till i check im not imaginining people claiming oxy raped prest and caused them to disband....will reinstate post if cba and i wasnt losing it.

Last edited:

edd

Tree Surgeon
I don't remember having read anything posted around these awards about oxy raping prest, all i said was that prest didn't do anything to oxy (on the offensive) despite being bigger except that time you attacked with some WFM and History players, granted we were about the same size in troop score. I do recall we lost that big Br about 12tril to 10tril.

Yes ryu, turned out weedman was QS' cousin and he was telling QS when there was barely anyone online, if anyone.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
This thread is failing
Due to the constant flaming
Get back on topic

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Well, looks like I missed the end of the round. What happened the last 3-4 weeks? I think I managed to log in for a combined 6 ticks the last 20 days, so not really sure how I did or what happened.

It was a fun round and I'm glad I got to play with all you in Comatose. For now, I'm taking some time off from here, so enjoy the next round or so without me bothering everyone :p

Hopefully (undoubtedly) I'll be back in the future. Adios!