Round 36 Award Discussion

bluehen55

Harvester
IoF said:
* Worst Player - Karl, John, QS, Dre, Awe, Chinoo - Spent so long organising a backstab. Their planning ran for a while, while someone developed an alliance. One word for you SQs - COMEUPPANCE

for the record, that split was hardly organized at all and a mess, which is why it went the way it did. and the alliance was a friend's who had been leading it for his own fun, we just joined his alliance when the time came.
calling us SQ's is also extremely stupid because we were trying to have fun and didnt care about score.

infact, you, CK and the rest of your comeuppance group are the real score queens for teaming up again.

that is all.

I was promised CK would be kickraped if I joined back up with them, I'm still rather annoyed at that :/

john

Harvester
IoF said:
* Worst Player - Karl, John, QS, Dre, Awe, Chinoo - Spent so long organising a backstab. Their planning ran for a while, while someone developed an alliance. One word for you SQs - COMEUPPANCE

for the record, that split was hardly organized at all and a mess, which is why it went the way it did. and the alliance was a friend's who had been leading it for his own fun, we just joined his alliance when the time came.
calling us SQ's is also extremely stupid because we were trying to have fun and didnt care about score.

infact, you, CK and the rest of your comeuppance group are the real score queens for teaming up again.

that is all.

I was promised CK would be kickraped if I joined back up with them, I'm still rather annoyed at that :/

when it comes down to it, CK is the real score queen here. gets afraid of having to defend incomings, so ****s over SB and teams up with IoF again to make sure she gets rank 1.

actually i think its really funny that IoF called all of us score queens and i just cant understand why.

also, why only Karl,QS,Dre,Chinoo,Awe and i? CK left too, CK also brought a bunch of people with him. but they aren't scorequeens right, Iof? they joined back up with your to finish rank 1 with as little fighting as possible.

lol you are all full of **** and it's funny how you are still thinking about this split. enjoy your win CK/IoF.

Caranthir

Harvester
To whoever:

If Recon was not going for a winning alliance included with the splitting with Hero, then why did I get several mails from Oxy and my own members. Mails from oxy went something like: Recon has been boasting that he has several of our members ready to leave us to join him when history goes down.

Message from my members went something like this: even though I have been asked if I wanted to join a new split alliance I wanted you to know that I am staying.

Maybe they were all just blowing smoke about the same thing... but I doubt it, since there was a split. Hero and Recon were involved.

I find it very hard to believe that it was all one big coincidence. But if you say it was just a coincidence and all of his actions were honorable, who am I to say otherwise. For I am just a know-nothing who apparently knows nothing.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
But if you say it was just a coincidence and all of his actions were honorable, who am I to say otherwise. For I am just a know-nothing who apparently knows nothing.

Don't forget that you know absolutely nothing, brother.
Amen.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
John, you're referred to as score queens because your 'split alliance' literally took 13 of 20 members from your alliance, 8 or 9 of which were in the top 10.

One could only assume you were looking for more land/bounty, as that does not spark any competition...

Zaheen

BANNED
as didzaheen supposedly. dunno if he intended to spie or what.
As bad as it looks, I didn't spy / lead ID's in any of the 3 alliances I joined in 4-5 days.

I joined Prest because of the forum recruitment message Recon had left, saying it was for fun. I had just made a new ID at the time, and had come from Basic Training - to no surprise Ryu and a few others who had been working their asses off were getting annoyed at the others who weren't, and I realised that it wasn't really a fun alliance.

I, myself had a lot going on real life and I was basically going to hit delete for the 2nd time this round. I couldn't go back to solo because I had gone from 7k to 16k land, and I would have either been farmed, or killed and farmed because I couldn't have been active at the time. So it was either delete, or hit sleep for 2 weeks (which is kinda lame). Recon had also had offers into SB115710 or whatever it was, and offered me to go with him. Since I only wanted to have fun, and thought I would be able to spend less time on the game this way I just went with it?

24 hours later I found myself solo again, don't think I played much after that...and then deleted and didn't play for 2-3 weeks, took my ex to Blackpool for her birthday and came back last week, signed up again and here I am. Quite annoyed at Stegonoob and others for talking as if I jumped into the rank 1 alliance, Polo/Ryu also sent me messages along with many others. But to be honest I did what was best for my health at the time, and I'd do it again. I wasn't in any alliance long enough to be labelled a ship jumper anyway, and the time I was in each alliance - I helped them as much as I could.

-----

What I can say though, is Recon in my opinion never did anything wrong. What he did might look bad in your eyes, but so what? You don't know nothing, it's all just speculation and opinionated bullshit. You can only comment on how you see it I guess, and from the outside it probably does more worse than what it really was.

Like everybody seems to think all the solo's in the top 50 were the best, and all the alliances who have 24/7 contactability defended the best and stuff - I strongly disagree, in Bushtarion I think rank is just an over-rated stat used to compare your egos with each other. So what if you got rank 1 in every stat and whatever else you did...whilst others are living life and having fun, you are losing sleep playing a game over obsessively as if it's part of your life, gf.

Last edited:

[yoyo]

Planter
Like everybody seems to think all the solo's in the top 50 were the best, and all the alliances who have 24/7 contactability defended the best and stuff - I strongly disagree, in Bushtarion I think rank is just an over-rated stat used to compare your egos with each other. So what if you got rank 1 in every stat and whatever else you did...whilst others are living life and having fun, you are losing sleep playing a game over obsessively as if it's part of your life, gf.

This
I play for fun too. I quit the alliance game for a long time when people started wanting my phone number. Just got back into alliances a few rounds ago, only looking for FTF ones now. rank, score are over rated indeed Zaheen

whats funny is that when one only plays for fun and doesnt care about anything, one ends up doing quite well.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
John, you're referred to as score queens because your 'split alliance' literally took 13 of 20 members from your alliance, 8 or 9 of which were in the top 10.

One could only assume you were looking for more land/bounty, as that does not spark any competition...

Bingo!

john

Harvester

Bingo!

our split alliance was originally less than 10 members. then CK joined us and brought all his NZ friends with him.

like i said before, that split wasn't organized well at all.

bluehen55

Harvester

Bingo!

our split alliance was originally less than 10 members. then CK joined us and brought all his NZ friends with him.

like i said before, that split wasn't organized well at all.

Might actually have been fun if all those others didn't join in and make it completely unbalanced and just a huge mess.

penguin

Official Helper
whats funny is that when one only plays for fun and doesnt care about anything, one ends up doing quite well.
That's what you call skill and class, what most people don't seem to understand.

I learned that the round after I was in WC [server crash round], I went into discworld, had a bunch of fun and attempted to get rank 69, and failed. Got 70. I had a lot of fun that round :D

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
im a bit confused by this talk of oxy raping prest after shr3k got kicked. i remeber one big all out attack where there was an awsome BR and both sides got beat dowen. prest just won by a few trill thanks to davinnies? robo. but everyone took alot of losses.

we then kick raped shr3k and after that the incoming from oxy subdued and never stayed. even when we lost a few of the alliance. we were still fighting them off well enough. and on the split alot of people left as one big group. before that i dont remeber a raping

i know a few got through, but no real damage and not often enough to be called rape? well not often enough for me to even remeber a single instance of it happening. I dont think it was till the rest of the core left that prest crumbled. am i mistaken can some one remind me of a post shr3k kick rape where oxy bashed us? prior to alot of peeps leaving? as i keep seeing people mentioning it but have no recolection of it?

has i ship jumped by then :p

if so you were raping 3 online members that had probably gone solo and alot of people on holiday. lol. bad times.

edd

Tree Surgeon
I don't remember when the k/r of shr3k was, things died down a bit when Recon suicided and QS killed me (that was the same night) and philD went on holiday about 4 days before the split so the lack of AD made things harder. We also lost an SA who was spying for QS.

Your defense did get significantly stronger i think.

I also don't think it was very long before the split anyway.