Round 36 Award Discussion

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I got you mixed up with Coyote.
The 'report's came from me telling Coyote he had a spy in his alliance right at the start of the round. It was funny.

But don't be saying History placed spies at the start of the round. They didn't. Just as per usual i thought i'd throw some BS around and get people worried. Like every round.

P.s - Someone mind explaining what happened to History and all these backstabs?

The whole ego and boredom thing kind of caused mass lunacy and dickslapping.
Sort of like RRR, but with more dickslapping.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Twigley, you didn't play after the first day. After a few days WFM got up to History in land/score, then they stole an enormous amount of land at the period it's quite difficult to land. You're not going to convince many people that History didn't have spies/ID lists (which nobody else had..) to get it.

Edit: why still blocked on msn :(

Last edited:

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Then you can blame Twigley for his tactics putting a stain on your win - As I for one don't believe you (and I almost always give people the benefit of the doubt) :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Then you can blame Twigley for his tactics putting a stain on your win - As I for one don't believe you

How is telling someone i became to greatly dislike in-game they have spies in their ally to wind them up, got anything to do with tainting a win. Lol.

The only person to blame is people who are gullable enough to beleive anything anybody says on the opening night of bush.

Everyone in that ally will confirm we didn't plant a spy pre-ticks - 24 hours in (After that who knows, i quit). Why would anyone need to plant a spy when the game has no real ftw competition.

Edit: I'm never on msn anymore.
Edit Edit: I deleted all my contacts :s

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I'm not discussing pre-ticks to 24hrs in Twigley, I don't know nor care if you had spies then, as my last post said. So, I'm not sure why you just posted that if you don't know after that since that's what I'm discussing :p

And as I said, WFM was pretty much even with History after a few days, then they had a mysterious 50% land increase.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Twigley, don't waste your time typing. Everyone in our alliance knows we didn't.

/me shrugs.

Nice to see you around again btw :)

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
<@Ex-Prest-Member> Spied for history while in prest
<@Ex-Prest-Member> got found out eventually and kick raped
<@Ex-Prest-Member> oh and btw, the member i was spying for
<@Ex-Prest-Member> payed me
<@Ex-Prest-Member> yeah i guess so
<@Ex-Prest-Member> the bc's came from an account with 5 land
<@Ex-Prest-Member> no score
<@Ex-Prest-Member> so i guess they multied

<Ex-History-Member> but definitely got an id list for CU [Coyote Ugly] very early
<Ex-History-Member> but definitely got and used the id list
<Iamsmart> what about MM [Meercat Manor]
<Iamsmart> you hit them heavily too
<Iamsmart> iirc
<Ex-History-Member> pretty sure we had an id list from them too
<Ex-History-Member> actually that might be the one we got from that [removed spy name] character

Last edited by a moderator:

penguin

Official Helper
I just want to mention hounds for a decent come-back :D
And for putting up with a SUPER inactive Penguin :p

Davs

Garden Designer
*Worst Moment of the round - Although we were an inactive ally, smed (and a few others) posted their contact info. So being the nice player I am, I decided to give old smed-head a prank when he was about to get zeroed. Much to my surprise, smed, who i thought to be somewhat of an oldie player and knowledgeable of contact etiquette: PICKED UP HIS PHONE. He said, "HERROW??!?!?" ....thereby costing me $5 bucks on my next phone bill.

Lesson learned: never prank smed again....ever.

lmao

Ryu

Pruner
* Worst Alliance - Prest I guess
* Worst Leader - Reckon I think

Never mind the fact this alliance started like 10 days late into the round, shortly claimed rank 3, and had more land than every alliance besides History. Terrible alliance! You sir, fail.

* Worst Alliance[/B][/I] Prest, namely because half of you *****ed off to rank 1 the moment you could, and left the rest of your alliance stranded, on top of the fact I've not heard a single explanation of why you all decided to do it. For shame.

Here you go.

http://bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4648

* Worst Alliance - Prest? seems to be the running theme, for their lol-shipjump to Comeuppance to make up numbers and be warm bodies to be kickraped at will by IoF and co, luls.

* Worst Player - Me, for jumping on Coma at the last second >.<

* Worst Moment of Round - leaving Coma :(

You're playing in Comeuppance.. can't really talk.
And only 2 people were kick-raped, but IoF had his reasons. Wasn't just for land.

* Worst Alliance - Prest. Stealing players from everywhere they could. Threatening everyone they could. Then leaving whenever they could.

You have ABSOLUTELY no idea what you're talking about, moving on.

* Worst Alliance - Prest, they rose fast when they got 9 players from oxy in 10 days, most of which were the larger members, but they couldn't do much against oxy and half if not more of them shipjumped as soon as opportunity came knocking.

* Worst Leader - Recon, i understand he shipjumped from Prest to the top alliance and then got left behind, taken back by prest and then shipjumped again to Comeuppence...(I could be wrong)

We didn't "steal" anyone. And from what I understand; Recon left once to try and help resistance, got K/R'ed, came back to Prest, our alliance was pretty much done, then he got who he could into Comeuppance. He saved who he could, and I commend him for it. Sadly, not everyone could come.

*Worst leader - I don't usually do this one since it stirs up bad feelings, BUT....did i hear correctly about mid-round that Recon was leading an ally...while spying for another ally (WTF)?

Wtf are you talking about, don't post rumors if you're completely clueless.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
@ Shadowbane's point - Yet you disbanded. A great reason for being worst alliance tbh.

@Caranthir, considering he's leading the rank 2 alliance all round, I think he knows a thing or two.

@Edd's. He saved who he could? and you COMMEND him for it? ROFL. He LEFT the alliance he was LEADING and screwed over 75% of it. Another option would be, I don't know, NOT LEAVE YOUR ALLIANCE. I think that would save quite a few more.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer

Never mind the fact this alliance started like 10 days late into the round, shortly claimed rank 3, and had more land than every alliance besides History. Terrible alliance! You sir, fail.

You stole players from other alliances and then disbanded without being under significant pressure.

Also the fact that you quoted 6 people saying Prest was the worst alliance means they all have a reason to do so(all 6 of which from different alliances so you can't really say they did it because they hold grudges)

Oh and you had more land than any other alliance just because you were the only alliance that was free to grow land fat outside of History's(or whatever the rank 1 alliance at the time was) range.

I don't want to make any accusations but you had it easy to get where you were. It's not that hard to block the occasional fully teched inc when you have a full and commited alliance.

Last edited:

Davs

Garden Designer
came back to Prest, our alliance was pretty much done, then he got who he could into Comeuppance. He saved who he could, and I commend him for it. Sadly, not everyone could come.

I haven't paid any attention to what has or hasn't happened this round, so I can't comment on facts. I can, however, comment on my interpretation of your comment.

Having held senior roles in a few alliances in the past, and even led a couple, I can understand why leaving an alliance would be seen as a negative point for any alliance leader. But hey, at least he came back, right?

Oh wait, your alliance was "pretty much done". Wtf? I assume you mean by this that you were about to disband. This isn't exactly the actions of a successful alliance. In fact, most people would look favourably on an alliance that sticks it out in spite of various tough patches.

On disbanding he got a few people into rank 1. Well done him. Those few people (including you, I assume) must have been very happy. But what about the rest of the alliance? Were they really all content that he did the best he could for them?

From your comment alone I can see evidence to support people's claims that Recon should have got the "worst leader" award from this round. And, as I've said, disbanding only makes an alliance look worse.

Ryu

Pruner

You stole players from other alliances and then disbanded without being under significant pressure.

Also the fact that you quoted 6 people saying Prest was the worst alliance means they all have a reason to do so(all 6 of which from different alliances so you can't really say they did it because they hold grudges)

Oh and you had more land than any other alliance just because you were the only alliance that was free to grow land fat outside of History's(or whatever the rank 1 alliance at the time was) range.

I don't want to make any accusations but you had it easy to get where you were. It's not that hard to block the occasional fully teched inc when you have a full and commited alliance.

Again, with the STOLE bull crap. Get over it, no one was stolen. And all of these posts are coming from people who don't know **** about what happened. So shut up.

Ryu

Pruner
came back to Prest, our alliance was pretty much done, then he got who he could into Comeuppance. He saved who he could, and I commend him for it. Sadly, not everyone could come.

I haven't paid any attention to what has or hasn't happened this round, so I can't comment on facts. I can, however, comment on my interpretation of your comment.

Having held senior roles in a few alliances in the past, and even led a couple, I can understand why leaving an alliance would be seen as a negative point for any alliance leader. But hey, at least he came back, right?

Oh wait, your alliance was "pretty much done". Wtf? I assume you mean by this that you were about to disband. This isn't exactly the actions of a successful alliance. In fact, most people would look favourably on an alliance that sticks it out in spite of various tough patches.

On disbanding he got a few people into rank 1. Well done him. Those few people (including you, I assume) must have been very happy. But what about the rest of the alliance? Were they really all content that he did the best he could for them?

From your comment alone I can see evidence to support people's claims that Recon should have got the "worst leader" award from this round. And, as I've said, disbanding only makes an alliance look worse.

I think at that point we had maybe.. 12 people. 4 were on Holiday and weren't due back for some time, and the others.. Maybe 3 active and giving a crap. The alliance was done, plain and simple.

Davs

Garden Designer

I think at that point we had maybe.. 12 people. 4 were on Holiday and weren't due back for some time, and the others.. Maybe 3 active and giving a crap. The alliance was done, plain and simple.

I've been in that situation before. Didn't stop me though. But each to their own.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
so you had 4 people on holiday and 5 inactives and you still claim to be a good alliance? Cool story. And please don't say we don't know what happened. We all know how the game works and it was obvious you were never a great alliance. The fact that you defend Prest so much and you still managed to leave without trying to make your awesome alliance continue it's reign of awesomeness proves all of our points so far.