Round 36 Award Discussion

TehPantz

Head Gardener
Usually the person who creates the award thread knows better than to not create this thread :p

On topic: who is crummypants?

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Hahahaha, shows you don't know what went on!

I got backstabbed by half my alliance, i then killed the people who backstabbed me!

Zaheen = silly child :)

Keep making yourself look stupid! I LOVE IT HHAHAHAHA

Last edited by a moderator:

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
well i guesss there is only one award to be given out this round.

*Biggest C ock sucker of the round - This award, im sure most of you will all agree, goes to Zaheen :D

/me hands Zaheen a little willy trophy moulded from his own i hear.

bluehen55

Harvester
Stop backstabbing me IceofNoob why do you have to ruin the game for people with super awesome lives :(

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I know bluehen! I need to stop backstabbing everyone! AHHHHH!!

Zaheen

BANNED
well i guesss there is only one award to be given out this round.

*Biggest C ock sucker of the round - This award, im sure most of you will all agree, goes to Zaheen :D

/me hands Zaheen a little willy trophy moulded from his own i hear.

You are a pathetic no life mother ****ing cock sucker, who claims they don't have time to reply...

Yet sent loads of stuff on my profile page, and more **** here - get back to sucking your own cock you dirty ****.

bluehen55

Harvester

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Whoops, thought this was the other thread.. ^_^ Soo.. yeah.. Removed

Last edited:

Davs

Garden Designer
Alci and toby's posts were good. But now they're gone. Sad times for us all just because some people can't keep on topic. I hope everyone has learned their lesson.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I would like to add a vote for Worst Alliance to History for having spies in Meercat Manor and Coyote Ugly at the start of the round, allowing them to bash them and get off to a ridiculous lead.

Also, the spies prevented me from even attempting to form a resistance, because I knew the spies were out there to ruin any plan anyway.

Lies, we were always too lazy to do anything anyway John ;)

Caranthir

Harvester
I would like to add a vote for Worst Alliance to History for having spies in Meercat Manor and Coyote Ugly at the start of the round, allowing them to bash them and get off to a ridiculous lead.

Also, the spies prevented me from even attempting to form a resistance, because I knew the spies were out there to ruin any plan anyway.

HAHAHAHA - That actually made me laugh! We never had spies! But YOU had members sending your IDs out. Not our fault. Me and Twigs received them and NEVER put them in pols. We thought it was harsh!

But you won't believe me, so meh.

As leader of a different alliance (WFM if you havent heard about that yet)... I can say we never received any mails from anyone containing ID lists. So you are correct, I do not believe your claim that they were randomly sent around to other alliances.

I do find it coincidental that someone who was in one of the allies I named previously had a player quit at round start and then where do they happen to reside now? Oh yes, with you in the rank 1 ally. Could be coincidence, could be not, but it looks bad.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
So let me get this right - I get given worst leader by you, because i said WFM had crap defence? (Which above DaX agreed with, someone from your own alliance)

This wasn't meant to be your ammunition, IoF. I made a fair observation that as a FTF alliance, we had our ups and our downs, and that relying on one person to watch our backs at night cannot make us the best defending alliance.

We never had spies! But YOU had members sending your IDs out.

You boasted that you 'took us down' - Well that isn't really that much of an achievement. There were 10 of us UC at the time, and it's really weird how I only get my incoming the night after Tom turncoated {and only the second night of being UC, too}, and that you hadn't attempted to attack me nigh on all round {because I am very active, and very contactable usually}.
I genuinely believe my awards were judged fairly, on statistics and my personal knowhow - But it was all too much of a coincidence that you started attacking our offliners/UC en masse the moment Tom goes to you.
That is called using a spy. It's a fairly simple concept to grasp, and if he didn't fork info, it's very odd timing for such attacks to occur.

Did that really need two posts?

Maybe he gave it to you because you're deluded.

Maybe one of the few things I will genuinely agree with you on Zaheen after reading these two posts. With someone with as much experience as you IoF, I expected you to react far less childishly.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

You never had a spy planted from History. Atleast not one I, or IoF, was aware of.

Caranthir

Harvester
I never claimed that WFM did.

I claimed that reports were that a spy was planted in Meercat Manor and Coyote Ugly.

I also claimed that Tomdz gave up some potential UC targets when he joined Comeuppance recently.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I got you mixed up with Coyote.
The 'report's came from me telling Coyote he had a spy in his alliance right at the start of the round. It was funny.

But don't be saying History placed spies at the start of the round. They didn't. Just as per usual i thought i'd throw some BS around and get people worried. Like every round.

P.s - Someone mind explaining what happened to History and all these backstabs?