Intentional Triggering

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Yes, it's simple. For the sake of this discussion, let's say intentional triggering is bad. Me doing it is bad; solos doing it is bad.

Incremental to this when the solos were doing was it was implicit mutual attacking, which is strictly against the rules. They benefited directly from the arrangement, much like troop trading and people intentionally sending to bribes.

Hence, since you would agree that the second element is bad, QED.

do it enough and annoy enough people with the tactic and azzer has been known to lock you....look at zaheen. locked just last round, he didnt do anything but trigger on people he didnt like. azzer locked his id, im sure he had other annoying traits. but none of them break the rules as far as im aware, locked and deleted before round end. i think that is a clear indication on his feelings on the subject... aka dont intentionally screw some one over with douche tactics because he has to deal with the complaints and too many complaints and he'll put in the effort needed to lock you.

5. Game admin/staff may step in to at any stage if a player/group of players is playing in such a way as to detriment the game, playerbase, or business itself, to ensure the game can contiune being played and enjoyed by all.

my normal recourse is to trigger the people that trigger me. or if naps solo triggering eachother; then multiple waves, hitting thier naps, countering, hitting when offline. hitting before they hit sleep. Annoy me enough and i put the effort in to get revenge in which ever way i can.

the sad thing is its normally people to inept to play fairly that use these underhand tactics or people that care too much about the game/thier rank. which force your hand to use equally underhanded play.

Davs

Garden Designer
it very much (imo) comes down to how often and the reasons why.

Doing it for lolz to mildly annoy someone you tend to get on with, perfectly legit imo. It's a bit of banter, and people should know to spy every tick when attacking solos anyway.

Doing it over and over and over again on someone you dislike, that's just being a cock which could (and should) lead to comeuppance, be it admin enforced or just good, old-fashioned bashing.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Yes, it's simple. For the sake of this discussion, let's say intentional triggering is bad. Me doing it is bad; solos doing it is bad.

Incremental to this when the solos were doing was it was implicit mutual attacking, which is strictly against the rules. They benefited directly from the arrangement, much like troop trading and people intentionally sending to bribes.

do it enough and annoy enough people with the tactic and azzer has been known to lock you....look at zaheen. locked just last round, he didnt do anything but trigger on people he didnt like. azzer locked his id, im sure he had other annoying traits. but none of them break the rules as far as im aware, locked and deleted before round end. i think that is a clear indication on his feelings on the subject... aka dont intentionally screw some one over with douche tactics because he has to deal with the complaints and too many complaints and he'll put in the effort needed to lock you.

5. Game admin/staff may step in to at any stage if a player/group of players is playing in such a way as to detriment the game, playerbase, or business itself, to ensure the game can contiune being played and enjoyed by all.

my normal recourse is to trigger the people that trigger me. or if naps solo triggering eachother; then multiple waves, hitting thier naps, countering, hitting when offline. hitting before they hit sleep. Annoy me enough and i put the effort in to get revenge in which ever way i can.

the sad thing is its normally people to inept to play fairly that use these underhand tactics or people that care too much about the game/thier rank. which force your hand to use equally underhanded play.
He locked Zaheen because too many people were complaining to Azzer.

Protip: if you get enough people to annoy Azzer he'll ban someone for you just so you'll leave him alone.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
And so it continues...solo group intentionally triggering each other to prevent land loss.

Send as a group to kill an alliance member, alliance defends and covers the inc, solos recall, alliance sends to solos, solos attack each other to trigger.

(I wish I could breach the rules and show you all the ID's so you can see for yourselves how much this is hurting the bruised game)

Max

Garden Designer
If they keep doing it Hamilton, they'll be punished and AR won't turn up on their doorstep anymore.

Make them keep doing it until AR leaves them - it will show up in their news loud and clear :D Then when the AR is gone you can have your wicked way with them.

Zaheen

BANNED
It's not against the rules unless it's mutual and you now the person, which is pretty hard to prove but in most cases obvious.

He locked Zaheen because too many people were complaining to Azzer.

Protip: if you get enough people to annoy Azzer he'll ban someone for you just so you'll leave him alone.

Best just to leave him alone, we can come to some agreement and well if you see anybody doing it to ruin one person then people should do it back to them (that goes for me too), but I only do it to people who do it to me first!

Last edited:

Max

Garden Designer
Dear ex-Xipetotec members.

There once was a solo named rigger,
though fat he wanted to get bigger,
while under attack,
his cronies sent flak,
and lo and behold look a trigger.

Please don't do it anymore. Thank you.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Well it's sort of like asking the Americans to stop ruining the world with global-fascist agendas, I would guess.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
the end is near!

no one will need to worry any longer!

repent your sins, the end is near!