Intentional Triggering

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Tell me it's Twigley (changa, you have a 'batracer' link in your signature)

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
he's the only well respected player i know of that's playing solo and thinks AR triggering is a socially acceptable practice (he has a tiny penis).

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
he's the only well respected player i know of that's playing solo and thinks AR triggering is a socially acceptable practice (he has a tiny penis).

Hobbe, Cheese, IoF, Silence - to name a few

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

Wtf...
I'm not well respected!
I mean, I never said ar triggering is a socially acceptable practice, I even specifically asked cheese and twigley to not ask anyone to trigger on me, when we were pnapped. :/

edit: And I'm not solo atm either <: (

Max

Garden Designer
It's all in the mind, Hiuey!!! :D

As for AR triggering - yes it's bad, but surely Azzer put measures in place so that if it happens too often Twigley et al will start to lose their AR altogether? And if that crops up on a spy report, I am certain it won't take long for people to grab their free acres ^^

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I didn't say they were. I said they thought intentional triggering is good. But yeah, some of them do play and do trigger :p

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I do hope by the two people that have mentioned my name, i am not being tagged as being one of these intentional triggerers!

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

Davs knows whats up.

Also @Max - I really don't think he did tbh. There's several easy ways to circumvent the system. One is just to spread it out. If you only have to do it 3-4x a week between a 4 man PNAP mini-solo group (because you die, get your AR, keep a lot of land, etc.) it's going to amount to maybe 1-2 honour losses in the entire round if you do it smart. Not really that bad. Or you can just get allied player friends who don't care about h/f to do it and there actually is 0 drawbacks

Davs

Garden Designer
I thought the triggering thing temporarily deactivates your ar? It appeared in a spy report of someone recently (although they weren't doing it intentionally and were allied lol)

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
It does if you do it 5x in a day or something, but if you do it once a week every week nothing happens (although im not quite sure on the timeline of it)