Top 5 Greatest Player Achievements

Garrett

Landscape Designer
ooooooooooooooohhhh those free floating thingies?! I see, I see.

I think it was round 26, my first round. Jizz and redemtion and red xxx something was alliance.

Anyways, I was the best solo add to that I was robotic player. And I mean SOLO, which means me against everyone. my ranks were pending from 80-20.

Thats an epic achivement from a total beginner.

So you can add me upp as the best Solo rookie in the bush history :))

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I believe Twigley summed it up best when he said....

k.

(especially since I was in the top 50 my first full round along with many other people over the rounds :roll: )

Last edited:

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
1.Lafin only guy in history of bushtarion who has managed to lead whole alliance to attack and die against SAS.
Beat that!

I still remember that actually.

Vegas: We were attacking... Lafin was organising an attack on some ally and we died on SAS.
Me: What SAS, you said you were attacking an ally?
Vegas: Yeah, but it seems like the guy went solo.
Me: How many people did you have attacking him?
Vegas: Almost the whole ally.
Me: And noone bothered to spy at att for 3?
Vegas: Lafin said he is watching the attack.

Then the whole rank 1 or 2 ally died to SAS.

Oh man, I remember that. Back in the days before news spamming became illegal (this has to be the sole reason for that)... but I remember it being nearly 4am and I had read about 700 news items from that tick and never finished reading the ticks news until after it ticked and we had 25 people run into SAS, which ultimately led to my most fun round ever. Having all the BGs quit, and instead of running away with the round we consolidated into one alliance and barely pulled it off. Epic failure :p

Kuda

Official Helper
1.Lafin only guy in history of bushtarion who has managed to lead whole alliance to attack and die against SAS.
Beat that!

I still remember that actually.

Vegas: We were attacking... Lafin was organising an attack on some ally and we died on SAS.
Me: What SAS, you said you were attacking an ally?
Vegas: Yeah, but it seems like the guy went solo.
Me: How many people did you have attacking him?
Vegas: Almost the whole ally.
Me: And noone bothered to spy at att for 3?
Vegas: Lafin said he is watching the attack.

Then the whole rank 1 or 2 ally died to SAS.

Oh man, I remember that. Back in the days before news spamming became illegal (this has to be the sole reason for that)... but I remember it being nearly 4am and I had read about 700 news items from that tick and never finished reading the ticks news until after it ticked and we had 25 people run into SAS, which ultimately led to my most fun round ever. Having all the BGs quit, and instead of running away with the round we consolidated into one alliance and barely pulled it off. Epic failure :p

Lafin I hope you've learned to use Ctrl+F and search for Gov :) it's alot quicker than looking thru the entire news report :p

btw, I'd have to add Louie to the list for having over half a trillion (over 500bil) score, back in r7 :)

Other than that, I remember feck all from the many many rounds I've played... guess I should have tried being sober at some point in the last 6/7 yrs :(

Bobbin

Head Gardener
Kuda... One of the most fun things about playing with you in an alliance is drunken antics ;) Specially when you add LongRange into the calculation.

Yay for drunken bush playing!

I have my list... I might type it up later. None of you will like it though.

BeakY

Harvester
Buckinghamshire, England, Earth, Milky Way
1: round4 when the lovely Kuda and his fellows betrayed TerraHawks and left to form PureEvil and went on to win the round while trying their best to wope us out and yet we all still finished inside the top51 thanks to the leadership of RaCeY

2: round5 when Microchip managed to get up to 110players (at on point) into one alliace (not wings), keep them in control and organise attacks on NewOrder, and the skill of NO for keeping us in 2nd place

3: round8 Core for surving Azzer's CRA (my personal favourite moment in Bushtarion, yes I know azzer regrets it and you all hated it, but as a neutral in the round i found the whole concept and those 3ticks absolutely HILARIOUS) and still going on to win the round (can't remb who led but congrats to them)

4: round19 Treedude for leading LeftOvers to a total round domination of all the ranks

5: Polo for inventing nobreakspace IMHO the greatest single addition to helping the bushtarion playerbase in the history of bush.

(sorry Azzer couldn't bring myself to brown-nose and put u as 5th ;) )

f0xx

Landscape Designer
4: round19 Treedude for leading LeftOvers to a total round domination of all the ranks

Actually, that is not entirely true.

Rank one at BH was solo.
Rank one at Eff was solo.
Even rank one at Valuation was solo.

Actually, if you look at the portal, you will see 6 solos at top 10 at score, two from Axis, one from Bed and only one from LO.

The BH and Eff rankings are even worse without a single representative from LO in them.

That is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from "total round domination of all the ranks".

PS. If you need a better example at "total round domination of all the rank" I would suggest you to take a look at round 27.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Eff alliance rank 1 = LeftOvers
BH alliance rank 1 = LeftOvers
Score alliance rank 1 = LeftOvers

is what i was getting at Foxx, not individual players but the alliance as a whole under his leadership

So, basicly you say that they were the best alliance while the round was absolutely dominated by solos? ;)

BeakY

Harvester
Buckinghamshire, England, Earth, Milky Way
Eff alliance rank 1 = LeftOvers
BH alliance rank 1 = LeftOvers
Score alliance rank 1 = LeftOvers

is what i was getting at Foxx, not individual players but the alliance as a whole under his leadership

So, basicly you say that they were the best alliance while the round was absolutely dominated by solos? ;)

Please, don't argue others' opinions. Just post your and explain them ;)
;)

i never said they were the best alliance f0xx ;)
I just said that TreeDude did a great job and that round u can't really honestly argue with the fact that he led his ally to top spot on all 3 ranks because its a fact NOTopinion, no matter what politics u spin on it
the fact that I think it was great IS opinion and that you can challenge if you like

so sorry if thats what you thought i meant, it isnt, sorry for the confusion :)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
leftovers were exactly that. left over from that rounds wars and no one else cba to resist.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
3: round8 Core for surving Azzer's CRA (my personal favourite moment in Bushtarion, yes I know azzer regrets it and you all hated it, but as a neutral in the round i found the whole concept and those 3ticks absolutely HILARIOUS) and still going on to win the round (can't remb who led but congrats to them)

CRA didnt even attack them but like once or twice, thats why they split to 2 groups. In other hand we have ViruS that on round 9 was against CRA whole round long and in the end Azzer made system so it calculated all alliances as one group AND he changed scoring system so acres started to produce cumulating score.

Core knows they have my respect of their win but for praising them of CRA stuff... priceless.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
The whole debacle with Lafin just goes to show why sometimes bashing backfires epically! :D

(Serves Bashers right though)

Have seen similar stuff, on a lesser scale. back when I lead Blackmail, I had one player going solo for a week (Think he was off for vacation or something) A few days out I spied him and noticed 5 people had bashed him and drawn Bio-Mechs. Hillarious fun!

Charlie_B

Harvester
Not only that, but that round he created the stealth attack rolling (recall at end of tick and resend at the start of next one) which many used later and even nowadays.

I completely agree with you that DarkSider's achievements rank amongst the best in the game, but he didn't invent the stealth roll. It was in use many rounds before the 16th, just on a lesser scale. Zaheen was the first person I saw using it, not long after stealth originally came out.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Without a doubt this award has got to go to FeR.

Rank 1 for roughly 9000 ticks and does this.

darkmane is an unknown quantity at this point

[range] 1,135,714,285 allied SAS completely totally and utterly killed 1,237,278,808 hostile staff.
[range] 122,954,865 allied Riot Police used tear gas and electrified batons, stunning 30,603,454 hostile staff.
[range] 18,434,707 hostile Psychopathic Android attacked, killing 5,715,558 allied staff.
[range] 40,765,571 allied Siren sang out, freezing in place 4,521,294 hostile staff.
[range] 258,726,195 allied Sorcerer attacked, killing 85,617,006 hostile staff.
[range] 92,907,862 hostile Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 54,838,039 allied staff.
[range] 123,717,338 allied Dragon breathed fire on and melted 44,534,463 hostile staff.
[range] 831,941 hostile Tyrant Drone attacked, killing 2,197,430 allied staff.

Stunned: 35,124,748 [£2,275,565,520,000] enemies stunned.
Died: 1,367,430,277 [£37,534,914,693,600] enemies dead. 62,751,027 [£2,205,557,785,700] friendlies dead.

You gained 16,050,488 effectiveness.
You will soon be receiving £398,528,478,250 insurance.

[middle] 1,105,810,338 allied SAS completely totally and utterly killed 70,958,611 hostile staff.

Died: 70,958,611 [£7,523,140,860,000] enemies dead.

Best part is, he still doesn't know! HAHAHA!