Top 5 Greatest Player Achievements

Treedude

Harvester
#5 Leftovers.
Usually a second tier alliance who ended on top and gave it's best to stay there. Didn't play that round but i heard they kinda struggled :D However the first alliance to win all the rankings, impressive achievement from the usual easy acre alliance :p

I will kill you DS you crazy fool (as crazy as ever I see!). Thought I'd post here seen as this is the first bit about something I know about in the very brief look ive had over the forums. someone else may have said something but I'm at work and only just discovered i can log on here, no time to read through the whole thing.

And yes we struggled, when half of our members left....yet we still came back and won after that! And when you say the first alliance to win all 4 rankings I think you mean the ONLY alliance to win all 4 :p (although admitedly I have not been in the mix for a very long time :( , things could have changed since then)

And I have nothing to say about usually easy acres, that is most definitely true due to a combination of heavy drinking and lots of UK peeps (seriously massive thanks to any non UK players that we had, you endured some horrendous nights our time, I'm amazed we ever got anyone :p ). Should probably start another thread somewhere else before i go off-topic chatting, watch out!

Dafydd

Pruner
1) Asmodeous - For running discworld as a stable body for so long, particularly impressive in a game as fliud as this.

2) Twigley - Any round where he bothers to start at full throttle, even though I copy his tactics, he just ends up massive, until he gets annoyed or some other such distraction occurs.

3) Azzer - For ALWAYS being signed into msn, but never actually there.

4) Anyone that has ever been zeroed, shrugged it off and gone out to rebuild and relished the task without complaining. That is probably the most imprssive achievement there is, besides retirement ofc.

5) Me (and anyone else that fits this description) for managing to retire, and stay retired.

That, is the greatest achievement of them all ;)

Last edited:

GUUUff

Planter
Actually, now that Tana mentioned it, Welshie is the leader that has led the most alliances (groups) to rank 1. He has won 7 rounds with his alliances:

1. Round 11 (SS + Hysteria)
2. Round 12 (Alcoholics + TZ)
3. Round 13 (Amnesia + Oblivion)
4. Round 15 (Praetoriani + Sin)
5. Round 17 (Valhalla + Symbiosis
6. Round 18 (Surreal + cappucino)
7. Round 27 (Hell)

He actually lead 6 to rank 1 as he took a round off leading (Round 15). The boy was being slack ;)

R11 welshie was leading hysteria but not SS, our leader was someone else who i cant remember :(

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Actually, now that Tana mentioned it, Welshie is the leader that has led the most alliances (groups) to rank 1. He has won 7 rounds with his alliances:

7. Round 27 (Hell)

He actually lead 6 to rank 1 as he took a round off leading (Round 15). The boy was being slack ;)

R11 welshie was leading hysteria but not SS, our leader was someone else who i cant remember :(

Adept? I thought Signer led Hysteria.

GUUUff

Planter

7. Round 27 (Hell)

ya, didnt see this on last page

To clarify, ShadowSyndicate was led/created by myself and Adept in round 11, after leading HowlingRain the round previous. I left to create Hysteria and gave the leadership over to Adept. I believe Welshie was MO in SS, but take nothing away from him, that's probably still the most mpressive record.

Bahnsen

Planter

7. Round 27 (Hell)

Ya Adept was our leader for SS

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I still remember that actually.

Vegas: We were attacking... Lafin was organising an attack on some ally and we died on SAS.
Me: What SAS, you said you were attacking an ally?
Vegas: Yeah, but it seems like the guy went solo.
Me: How many people did you have attacking him?
Vegas: Almost the whole ally.
Me: And noone bothered to spy at att for 3?
Vegas: Lafin said he is watching the attack.

Then the whole rank 1 or 2 ally died to SAS.
I had been going POM and rushed spies. I was the only one in the game with spies at the time, but the dude had his old alliance intel spam him like 10,000 times and i forgot to search for SAS :'( One of the worst moments, but still kinda funny to me