Top 5 Greatest Player Achievements

FeR

Harvester
Atleast he killed only himself :D

Well, it is just another proof about the skill involved in TBA :p

Lol, im sorry skilled guy...

60 days without targets.. and this game is supposed to be funny.
Well, there it is, now i have targets and can have the fun i wanted...
My goal this round was to be rank 1 for more ticks than the round i had the lucky to win, that were 6,6k

So i got my own goal, now i want some fun again.
Lets fight now!

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Ahhh... now you say you actually *wanted* to suicided.

But of course, how didn't I figure it out myself.............................................................................:roll:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
He didn't mean to suicide, but he is glad he now can play.

darkmane

Planter
I'm glad that I could be part of history with fer.... even if it only involved the SAS wiping him out over my wee 6k acres :)

FeR

Harvester

But of course, how didn't I figure it out myself.............................................................................:roll:

Well, last time i will answer to a guy so egocentric like you, cause i really hate this kind of idiots, and dont really care what they think.

I didn't say i wanted to suicide. And i really didn't mean to do it like it was done, actually i was thinking some way better, but i don't really care it happened, cause at least i will have some fun for the end of the round.

Now, to be honest, i dont really know who you think you are, since your just a shadow of good players... Actually, i think you suck, as a player... Being a good starter doesnt mean u can get something at round end, and i dont know if i have bad memory or what, but i dont remember you ending rank 1 really, or being on it more than half a round at least..
So if you just play the game for its fun and not for the ranking or whatever, go and get your ego somewhere else, cause we dont like it. (IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT HATE STUPID PEOPLE)

Answer if you want, say what you want, i will not even read it, cause as i said, i dont care.

Byebye egonooblet.

Matthew

BANNED
ahhh... Now you say you actually *wanted* to suicided.

But of course, how didn't i figure it out myself.............................................................................:roll:

well, last time i will answer to a guy so egocentric like you, cause i really hate this kind of idiots, and dont really care what they think.

I didn't say i wanted to suicide. And i really didn't mean to do it like it was done, actually i was thinking some way better, but i don't really care it happened, cause at least i will have some fun for the end of the round.

Now, to be honest, i dont really know who you think you are, since your just a shadow of good players... Actually, i think you suck, as a player... Being a good starter doesnt mean u can get something at round end, and i dont know if i have bad memory or what, but i dont remember you ending rank 1 really, or being on it more than half a round at least..
So if you just play the game for its fun and not for the ranking or whatever, go and get your ego somewhere else, cause we dont like it. (im sure im not the only one that hate stupid people)

answer if you want, say what you want, i will not even read it, cause as i said, i dont care.

Byebye egonooblet.

pants down lube up, pants down lube up

wheyyyyyy!!!!

Moderated by Weeble
Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

Last edited by a moderator:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Well, last time i will answer to a guy so egocentric like you, cause i really hate this kind of idiots, and dont really care what they think.

So if you just play the game for its fun and not for the ranking or whatever, go and get your ego somewhere else, cause we dont like it. (IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT HATE STUPID PEOPLE)

Answer if you want, say what you want, i will not even read it, cause as i said, i dont care.

Byebye egonooblet.

Ouch. +1 Internet.
And unforuntately, i now agree with you after some of the stuff i saw said from him this round. Last round and before would of been different. Hope he comes back to the normal f0xx.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Oh man, you really hurt my feelings now. Btw, people who don't care what I think usually don't reply. Not saying anything...

I didn't say i wanted to suicide.
Just because you don't say something *directly* doesn't mean you haven't said it. You might want to take some lessons in commons sense, just because you don't have it doesn't mean others don't have it as well.

So, you say that because you've been rank 1 for so long and because you've finished rank 1 once you got SKILLZ? That is the difference between me and you mate. You care about your rank, I care about my actions and decisions I make. In the end, noone will remember your rank, or army, or acre count. They will remember WHAT YOU'VE DONE, and you my friend, held the rank 1 spot for 9k ticks, and then suicided on SAS. Pretending that you are now happy with the current situation will not make you look less of an idiot.

So if you just play the game for its fun and not for the ranking...
Oh, look who is talking, the person who prefered to powerblock his way to rank 1 and the person who is now mad because he died on SAS and lost his precious rank. Hypocricy anyone?

As I said, if you didn't care, you wouldn't reply.

Now please, cry me more. I really need the entertainment.

PS. Don't forget to get your 59 friends to praise the pwnage you just laid on me ;)

f0xx

Landscape Designer
And unforuntately, i now agree with you after some of the stuff i saw said from him this round. Last round and before would of been different. Hope he comes back to the normal f0xx.

I don't know Twigley... have I changed that much? I still want and I will still do anything for the game to improve. I will still laugh at the silly mistakes people make. Even mine. I will still make fun of arrogant noobs who think they are the **** "coz they are rank 1".

I will ALWAYS say what I think, no matter that most of you will find that as being an arrogant egocentric prick.

If you make something stupid, then I will laugh at you, but you achieve something which can *really* be classed as an achievement, then I will be the first to congratulate you. I will be the first to adore your skills, persistance and whatever.

Have I changed that much? Or have you? Or has FeR?

You Twigley used to explain to everyone how you cared about the game wellnes, how you liked it when there were long rounds without a clear winner. Then you created a powerblock for the sole purpose of easy victory.

You FeR, what has happened to you mate? You used to be cool. We used to laugh at vegas' bad english, then we used to laugh at yours. We used to laugh at beasteh's argentinian. You used to play just for the fun factor once. Then you joined a powerblock. Then you bragged how you have finished rank 1 and for that you are better than me. Have your rank 1 mate. Be better than me and don't forget to keep your pink glasses on.

Who is the one that has changed?

Matthew

BANNED

I don't know Twigley... have I changed that much? I still want and I will still do anything for the game to improve. I will still laugh at the silly mistakes people make. Even mine. I will still make fun of arrogant noobs who think they are the **** "coz they are rank 1".

I will ALWAYS say what I think, no matter that most of you will find that as being an arrogant egocentric prick.

If you make something stupid, then I will laugh at you, but you achieve something which can *really* be classed as an achievement, then I will be the first to congratulate you. I will be the first to adore your skills, persistance and whatever.

Have I changed that much? Or have you? Or has FeR?

You Twigley used to explain to everyone how you cared about the game wellnes, how you liked it when there were long rounds without a clear winner. Then you created a powerblock for the sole purpose of easy victory.

You FeR, what has happened to you mate? You used to be cool. We used to laugh at vegas' bad english, then we used to laugh at yours. We used to laugh at beasteh's argentinian. You used to play just for the fun factor once. Then you joined a powerblock. Then you bragged how you have finished rank 1 and for that you are better than me. Have your rank 1 mate. Be better than me and don't forget to keep your pink glasses on.

Who is the one that has changed?

True, you've always been an arsehole, everyone else has changed for the better.

Moderated by Pinpower
Reason: Flame

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
foxx just won OVER9000 internets...

Moderated by Pinpower
Reason: Spam
(I see this thread possibly descending into a spam/flame-tastic voyage...gonna keep an eye to try and get it back on topic. :))

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
1stly Fer it takes no skill to get rank 1 with 59 players holding your hand
2ndly f0xx is a far superior player in comparison to you
3rdly you will always be remembered as the n00b who suicided after holding rank 1 for so long.

And I hate to break it to you fer but people are laughing at you infact ive just laughed so hard I nearly fell off my chair

FeR

Harvester
3rdly you will always be remembered as the n00b who suicided after holding rank 1 for so long.

And I hate to break it to you fer but people are laughing at you infact ive just laughed so hard I nearly fell off my chair

Cool, im happy you can have some fun with me dude.

Tombi

Harvester
and FeR is no way mad at dying F0xx

this is as he came online and saw what happened

01[20:07] <Tombi> it just wont go through
[20:07] <ollie|> u from uk?
02[20:08] * +Twigley (~Twigley@88-106-70-166.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com) Quit (Ping timeout)
[20:09] <FeR> kick rape for the noob
01[20:09] <Tombi> yep
01[20:09] <Tombi> i am
01[20:09] <Tombi> unlucky fer
[20:09] <FeR> Stunned: 35,124,748 [£2,275,565,520,000] friendlies stunned.
[20:09] <FeR> Died: 1,367,430,277 [£37,534,914,693,600] friendlies dead. 62,751,027 [£2,205,557,785,700] enemies dead.
[20:09] <FeR> You lost 4,519,654 effectiveness.
[20:09] <FeR> You earned £134,409,824,252 bounty.
[20:09] <FeR> You will soon be receiving £12,381,900,699,000 insurance.
[20:10] <FeR> funny lol
[20:10] <FeR> at least i have some targets xD
01[20:11] <Tombi> atleast you see the funny side of it :) better than getting pissed off

timtadams

Landscape Designer

lol, i think its awesome. Its not hard to trigger and forget to check. The only reason this one is so popular is because it was so massive, hence its awesomeness. It has nothing to do with skill. Even some of the best have suicided on AR

So im not laughing at him, im laughing with him ;)

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Hmmmm very very tough

Legends are by their very definition not in fact a true representation of the actual events but more of a series of vague recollections interspersed by falsehoods invented to glorify and elevate the acts/events over what in fact they are, saying all that if there is to be such a thing then it should be 2 categories one for those who played exceptionally well and another for those that aided the community.

Candidates for best players imo should be - Darksider, Agit, Lordie, Longrange, Kuda, Martin, Polo, Siers, Cheese, Twigley etc etc all the usual and tbh no-one can say with any certainty who is or was the best...

Candidates for imo the real legends of the game the people that made it more a community than a game, a place to be happy make friends etc etc are

Angela
Lisette
Illumination
Blackwolf
Timster
Sordes

I know theres a lot more than 5 in those categories but does anyones ego really need this? do these people even care if they're voted/thought of in this way they played the game (and many still do) for fun and to win and were all successful in their own way....

Personally my memory reminds me of the deeds of my friends and my own set of in-game legends are a personal choice but good luck sorting out any kind of concensus just one little thing though if it ever does come to pass there has to be a minimum time/rounds requirement to even be considered........

Mattheus

Head Gardener
I think you need to re-read the thread title Melni. It's Top 5 player achievements, not top 5 players (or legends as you call it). Hell we have a dozen of those threads already.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
and exactly when was i ever not stoned and able to post in the correct place Mattheus god you played alongside me you should know these things :)

Signer

Pruner
Actually, now that Tana mentioned it, Welshie is the leader that has led the most alliances (groups) to rank 1. He has won 7 rounds with his alliances:

1. Round 11 (SS + Hysteria)
2. Round 12 (Alcoholics + TZ)
3. Round 13 (Amnesia + Oblivion)
4. Round 15 (Praetoriani + Sin)
5. Round 17 (Valhalla + Symbiosis
6. Round 18 (Surreal + cappucino)
7. Round 27 (Hell)

He actually lead 6 to rank 1 as he took a round off leading (Round 15). The boy was being slack ;)

To clarify, ShadowSyndicate was led/created by myself and Adept in round 11, after leading HowlingRain the round previous. I left to create Hysteria and gave the leadership over to Adept. I believe Welshie was MO in SS, but take nothing away from him, that's probably still the most mpressive record.