Smack Talk Round 54 Take 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
suddenly images of a camp counselor and an impressionable youth flow forth, you know... in that way. i'm not sure this is the direction you all wanted, but it's too late to cry about it because i took you there.

11177996_800.jpg

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Well I'm now the only sheriff in this town.

Your arse you are. I may not be active ingame anymore but as long as it's still running I will enforce the rules. And I do contact Azzer for his approval before I take the drastic measures. But you can be my chief deputy. :p

*rides out of town singing*
Have Gun Will Travel reads the card of a man.
A knight without armor in a savage land.

His fast gun for hire head's the calling wind.
A soldier of fortune is the man called Paladin.

Paladin, Paladin
Where do you roam?
Paladin, Paladin,
Far, far from home.

Still makes me feel special. Agreed

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
When did I make my "claim to fame" making top 10 off other people? Can you even read?

Seriously, playing this game longer (and being so bad at it for so long) isn't something to brag about. You should get good before talking at all. It doesn't take any effort at all to be half decent in bush, especially nowadays, and you can't even manage that. Nobody cares what you claim to have done, I'm sure you were complete **** back then, and you've surely not gotten any better with time. Don't talk **** when you can't back it up.

Frnakly, you guys are the one swho came in here acting like anyone gives a **** that you're "bush oldies". That **** doesn't matter. If you truly didn't care, then you wouldn't be on the forums talking down to people who haven't played as long as you (That you still manage to be worse than). So, anyway, congrats on being bad at the game, you seem to enjoy that. Just don't talk **** like you're worth anything.

Never said I was playing all this time. I played from round 6 to round 12ish, thus why I called myself an oldie, genius. If I had been playing all this time I wouldn't have said that. Do you even use your brain or do you just save it exclusively for your forum posts?

Aww did you get hurt feelings because we said we were oldies? Poor didums. I don't see how saying we're old players of the game means we're talking down to anyone, but you've been really coherent with your arguments up to this point, why should this one be any different. As far as your little fit about how "pro" I think I was. I was consistently competitive at a time that was far more competitive than you have ever experienced. However, in terms of how pro I think I am right now, I just don't have the time to invest to be competitive, nor would I even if I did. I was 16 when I started playing bush and I had much more time on my hands back then.

You talk far too much mate. It's getting really sad now. Just stop being a *****, let it go and we'll never have to talk ever again. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Last edited:

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Who the hell are you? In the 10+ years Ive been playing I have never heard of you, and by your pathetic and non related posts, Im quite glad I havent.

You don't know KD's round, so you cannot comment on his round. I do, and so I can comment, and like many others would say, he has been great as normal. I dont think the same can be said for you though. Just remind us, what contribution have you bought to the round so far? See if your more 'impressive' than KD (LOL). Also, he has never ever said he is claiming fame of top 10. Who would in these stages of the game?

Go back to your extremely scary alliance.

Oh **** another unknown that needs his ego stroked. I've never heard of you either Tiger, arn't we special. I don't really care who you are, nor do I give any ****s as to what you have to say. My comments do not involve you so how about you get your attention fix somewhere else?

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
As I said before, I'm quite enjoying the game. Also, Sir Drumalot has basically said he's a pro with how often he talks about his and your illustrious past while putting me down as a "new player" and someone "who has never done anything of note". You might want to get your rabid mentally handicapped dog under control, instead of defending his bullshit.

He may be a rabid mentally handicapped dog, much like the rest of the motley crew, but they are my bunch of rabid mentally handicapped dogs... so if you have done something to upset them, then I don't mind defending them.

The sooner you come to the realisation that the world does not revolve around you and that this is a game and not everyone actually cares about R1, the sooner you will understand why we really have no time for your pompous, self loving elitist attitude.

You talked smack from the start of this round, accused us of cheating and generally illustrated why this game is being played by less and less people. So please spare me the sob story, your trolling was the cause of this ****.

Ducky, I am not above kicking you from the alliance for slander. I mean this is a trash talk thread, but easy does it. Dogs have feelings too.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
To be fair Tiger, SirDrumalot played this game 15 years ago, and was a well known figure in the community back then.

I remember him from back then. But if I recall correctly alliances were much bigger, there was more "pro" players, and if you got into an alliance with them you pretty much had it made, especially if it was a Blackwolf alliance and one of their famous 25 man trains.

Incorrect. Alliances were 20 people back then also and Shadows kept to 12-15 members. We were a small group of people that were just super active. You're thinking about virus days which began as I started to drop away from the game. We got 3 safe rounds before Virus and their 40 man tactics showed up in round 9 I believe to overthrow us.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Alliances were 40 then 15 then 20 then 18 but 20 if you went public then 15 then 20.

All of you are newbies compared to the real super duper oldies.

Also Core ftl. Virus ftw.

<3

Wouter

Pruner
Alliances were 40 then 15 then 20 then 18 but 20 if you went public then 15 then 20.

<3

This.

Also, Virus changed stuff, but I am not sure if it was for the good :p

No-Dachi

Official Helper
ViruS came for real in r8, and won r9, but with 30 members. Two wings of 15 players.

Audentes Fortuna Iuvat

Once infected ~ always infected!

There is no cure!

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
ViruS came for real in r8, and won r9, but with 30 members. Two wings of 15 players.

Audentes Fortuna Iuvat

Once infected ~ always infected!

There is no cure!

Incorrect, it shared qualities with vampires, i.e. when one vampire is killed all those he/she sired die as well. In the case of ViRuS when Patient Zero (Blackwolf) left, the infection died out. :p

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
To be fair Tiger, SirDrumalot played this game 15 years ago, and was a well known figure in the community back then.

Indeed. He might be acting like a tool (tbh pretty much everyone is on this thread) but I do remember the name.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester

<3

You call it core? It was Angels to begin with, but I prefer Shadows. Core and apple core was a **** round imo. No competition. Virus were ok I guess.. But there were far too many people in Virus. A feat to organise but that's it. No bias.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester

Indeed. He might be acting like a tool (tbh pretty much everyone is on this thread) but I do remember the name.

Just fitting in Toba. It is a trash talk thread after all.

I wasn't around for long, compared to most of the guys and gals that I played with. However, while I was here I was heavily involved in the community. Back in those days the community mostly communicated through mIRC though. I was on the forums very little, even back then.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
lose a few acres and go private? man, only time rank 1 has any balls is when they are unchallenged and have won.

bravery abounds! weren't even dealt a hard blow. coffeeshop's care level = too high.

sad mang.

Last edited:

Its ToY

Planter
"Sent by: big ball cheese [fag] Sat 30th Aug, 2014. 14:37:14 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
Dont have to mail the ally. Im the ****ing leader *****."

Someone have a little epeen hahaha?

Status
Not open for further replies.