Smack Talk Round 54 Take 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Implying MM are even a tiny blip on anyone's radar.

Kingdroid I don't know if anyone has let you in on the secret inner workings of Bushtarion, but it's actually a game. So hows about you stop treating it like it's your actual life and grow a sense of humor, aye?

Besides, it's not like you're anything in the game anyway. The true no lifers that were worthy of admiration have retired to casual or left completely. People need to just chill and enjoy what is left before it is gone for good.

Or you know.. Just continue to be an ass hat. Your choice.

I'm having quite a bit of fun being much better than you, tbh. If you're not having fun, then stop talking **** while being bad, and embrace your terribleness.

coming from someone who got kicked from a r1 alliance, how's restarting working out for you?

You should all be ashamed of you're selfs. Bashing on people because "you don't like them" slag them off on forums and then complain why bush has no players.. Here i thought bush had a some what "smart" player base.

And getting banded for talking smack in a smack talk thread.. Love it lol. The retardedness is shocking

dvs back to being a dumbass. I got kicked for being exactly as inactive at round start as I said I was going to be. How exactly does that make me "bad"?

and then 3/4ths of the ally wanted me back, lmao. Restarting is going great btw. It's a thing you do when your alliance needs a better route spread. Then again, I play for my team, and not to brag about how I got top 10 solely by following other's attacks.

@ the MM multies: you had incomings from 3 separate alliances because you're easy targets.

P.S I don't know who you are either. And you've not done anything except equate getting incoming to being good at the game. All you've done is come here and whine about how mean everyone is being and how good you used to be. I doubt you were even worth anything back in the day, since you're worth nothing when there's almost no players.

Still going on about yourself and crying about multies.. It's getting rather sad mate. You've done nothing of worth in this game so you can stop talking big, keyboard hero.

Especially if your claim to fame is making top 10 off of other people. It's kinda sad that unimpressive players like Kingidiot are a portion of the remaining vocal members. This game used to have such an awesome community. Sure it was always harsher to the less active, but at least it didn't intentionally target them because they're "easier". How is that fun anyway? "Yay, I beat someone that is clearly not as committed as I". You should be proud KD, it's the best you're ever gonna do.

Who the hell are you? In the 10+ years Ive been playing I have never heard of you, and by your pathetic and non related posts, Im quite glad I havent.

You don't know KD's round, so you cannot comment on his round. I do, and so I can comment, and like many others would say, he has been great as normal. I dont think the same can be said for you though. Just remind us, what contribution have you bought to the round so far? See if your more 'impressive' than KD (LOL). Also, he has never ever said he is claiming fame of top 10. Who would in these stages of the game?

Go back to your extremely scary alliance.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Unlike you I've never brought up past rounds in a bid to make up for any current failings

Duckslayer

Weeder
When did I make my "claim to fame" making top 10 off other people? Can you even read?

Seriously, playing this game longer (and being so bad at it for so long) isn't something to brag about. You should get good before talking at all. It doesn't take any effort at all to be half decent in bush, especially nowadays, and you can't even manage that. Nobody cares what you claim to have done, I'm sure you were complete **** back then, and you've surely not gotten any better with time. Don't talk **** when you can't back it up.

Frnakly, you guys are the one swho came in here acting like anyone gives a **** that you're "bush oldies". That **** doesn't matter. If you truly didn't care, then you wouldn't be on the forums talking down to people who haven't played as long as you (That you still manage to be worse than). So, anyway, congrats on being bad at the game, you seem to enjoy that. Just don't talk **** like you're worth anything.

KD - At no point did any of us claim to be pro. You seem to have incorrectly associated us being returning players as anything more than that. The only person who has talked down thus far is yourself! Lets be frank here, you are the one after all that accused us of cheating and you wonder why we got our backs up.

Seriously stop being a douche, smile and just enjoy the game ffs.

*Edit* Also please learn the difference between taking the piss and being serious, as you seem to have not understood the concept of a joke.

Last edited:

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
As I said before, I'm quite enjoying the game. Also, Sir Drumalot has basically said he's a pro with how often he talks about his and your illustrious past while putting me down as a "new player" and someone "who has never done anything of note". You might want to get your rabid mentally handicapped dog under control, instead of defending his bullshit.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
I dont think either of you are acting very professional, kd least of all. Quite unsportsmanlike. Should just kiss and make up, move on, an walk away. But really who wouldnt defend thier mentally handicapped sick friend? And even worse, who would attack them? Its good that you both sides have a strojg opinion, but cmon, you are basically just attacking the other person and not talking about this round

antisback

Head Gardener
Keep your professionalism at work, this is a smack talk thread on the internet

No-Dachi

Official Helper
To be fair Tiger, SirDrumalot played this game 15 years ago, and was a well known figure in the community back then.

Duckslayer

Weeder
As I said before, I'm quite enjoying the game. Also, Sir Drumalot has basically said he's a pro with how often he talks about his and your illustrious past while putting me down as a "new player" and someone "who has never done anything of note". You might want to get your rabid mentally handicapped dog under control, instead of defending his bullshit.

He may be a rabid mentally handicapped dog, much like the rest of the motley crew, but they are my bunch of rabid mentally handicapped dogs... so if you have done something to upset them, then I don't mind defending them.

The sooner you come to the realisation that the world does not revolve around you and that this is a game and not everyone actually cares about R1, the sooner you will understand why we really have no time for your pompous, self loving elitist attitude.

You talked smack from the start of this round, accused us of cheating and generally illustrated why this game is being played by less and less people. So please spare me the sob story, your trolling was the cause of this ****.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
lmao, it's a smack tlak thread and you take it as a personal offense. Bunch of idiots. Game would probably be better off with, what, the 13 of you not playing? It's already dead enough, might as well go the rest of the way. Let's start with you quitting again.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
I think this open forum is toxic and unwelcoming. Only thread active is monkeys flinging crap

timtadams

Landscape Designer
yeah but it's pretty funny to watch, right?

And let's not kid ourselves. The forum can't be unwelcoming if there is no-one to welcome.

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
To be fair Tiger, SirDrumalot played this game 15 years ago, and was a well known figure in the community back then.

I remember him from back then. But if I recall correctly alliances were much bigger, there was more "pro" players, and if you got into an alliance with them you pretty much had it made, especially if it was a Blackwolf alliance and one of their famous 25 man trains.

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Well I'm now the only sheriff in this town.

Your arse you are. I may not be active ingame anymore but as long as it's still running I will enforce the rules. And I do contact Azzer for his approval before I take the drastic measures. But you can be my chief deputy. :p

*rides out of town singing*
Have Gun Will Travel reads the card of a man.
A knight without armor in a savage land.

His fast gun for hire head's the calling wind.
A soldier of fortune is the man called Paladin.

Paladin, Paladin
Where do you roam?
Paladin, Paladin,
Far, far from home.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
suddenly images of a camp counselor and an impressionable youth flow forth, you know... in that way. i'm not sure this is the direction you all wanted, but it's too late to cry about it because i took you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.