Smack Talk Round 54 Take 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Sir, the whole of english language speaking peoples (both traditional and american) immediately declares a cease and desist on both your postings, as well as, your avatar.

No, I say in fact that "hooked on phonics" did NOT work for you. Your previous post is not only acidic to photo receptors, but full of cancer that you are spreading to everyone.

Rereading the posts, no one misses you. They are just making fun of you. Thank you for playing.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
1401115856539311_animate.gif

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I think Tiger basically said he'd win in a fight. Which is hilarious because he's got no arms. Fiver on Tiger.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
you were going to get kicked, dvs, if you didn't leave.

I highly doubt that. Altho a hand full of people would have loved that xD

Even tho the leader change i wouldnt have been kicked. Iz too pro! The old leader wouldst have kicked me even if i begged him, don't b believing everything u hear, when push comes to shove my boys would have spoke up not to mention the few that would have left after such a foolish move! O yeah.. They took me back, so the powers that b couldn't have wanted me gone (that bad?)

Garret, you need to get a life
tom, you was a kid when you joined bush. You haven't changed much, if any at all
kingdriod, you're a dirty lil beg friend.

Men hate me, women love me and kids wanna b me ;)

That is all.

as reading your posts made me bleed from my eyes, i hate you. :X now i must officially declare that i am indeed a man!

anyways, who cares about who left/got kicked/love me/hate me in this game?

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
you were going to get kicked, dvs, if you didn't leave.

I highly doubt that. Altho a hand full of people would have loved that xD

Even tho the leader change i wouldnt have been kicked. Iz too pro! The old leader wouldst have kicked me even if i begged him, don't b believing everything u hear, when push comes to shove my boys would have spoke up not to mention the few that would have left after such a foolish move! O yeah.. They took me back, so the powers that b couldn't have wanted me gone (that bad?)

Garret, you need to get a life
tom, you was a kid when you joined bush. You haven't changed much, if any at all
kingdriod, you're a dirty lil beg friend.

Men hate me, women love me and kids wanna b me ;)

That is all.

"dirty lil beg friend" is that supposed to mean something?

And, from several *very* solid sources, you were going to get kicked. Sorry, buddy, even your friends don't like you. They took you back because they needed warm bodies to fill their ranks. hence, the recruitment of the ever-useless beasteh and multi-extraordinaire zera

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
LOL. Serious egos on those who jumped for an easy win.

That boring in MOM you feel the need to troll dead forums aswel as game? Give yourselfes a pat on the back.

Dvs. Garrett has a life. Why do you think he's playing not giving a damn? Unlike some who think winning is more important than having ***** an giggles, if playing at all.

You naabs be like. I won round 60. Only 30 players. Woop!

Gazzy

Head Gardener
Round 60, with 30 people playing FTW might actually be quite a challenging round to win. If all 30 players have nothing to do but play Bushtarion all day.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Ben, don't be salty because we rejected you when you asked to join for the "easy win".

Its ToY

Planter
Ben, don't be salty because we rejected you when you asked to join for the "easy win".

Loool he says we like he had a say in the matter xD lool
stop talking KD, normally when people get silenced In a thread they have the common sense to stay silenced. You sir are just embarrassing you're self, Im just good enough to tell u, seems none of you're friends will xD

and fyi, i have mig saying i wouldst have been kicked if i didn't leave (left through boredom mainly)

tom i got more land that u

Funny how a few rounds ago people would all unit to mess up cheaters but when its in there favour they seem to term the blind eye. There's a word for people like that where Im from!

what the ****, i tried so hard to make out what you said and im still not even 100% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.