Smack Talk Round 54 Take 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Implying MM are even a tiny blip on anyone's radar.

Kingdroid I don't know if anyone has let you in on the secret inner workings of Bushtarion, but it's actually a game. So hows about you stop treating it like it's your actual life and grow a sense of humor, aye?

Besides, it's not like you're anything in the game anyway. The true no lifers that were worthy of admiration have retired to casual or left completely. People need to just chill and enjoy what is left before it is gone for good.

Or you know.. Just continue to be an ass hat. Your choice.

I'm having quite a bit of fun being much better than you, tbh. If you're not having fun, then stop talking **** while being bad, and embrace your terribleness.

coming from someone who got kicked from a r1 alliance, how's restarting working out for you?

You should all be ashamed of you're selfs. Bashing on people because "you don't like them" slag them off on forums and then complain why bush has no players.. Here i thought bush had a some what "smart" player base.

And getting banded for talking smack in a smack talk thread.. Love it lol. The retardedness is shocking

dvs back to being a dumbass. I got kicked for being exactly as inactive at round start as I said I was going to be. How exactly does that make me "bad"?

and then 3/4ths of the ally wanted me back, lmao. Restarting is going great btw. It's a thing you do when your alliance needs a better route spread. Then again, I play for my team, and not to brag about how I got top 10 solely by following other's attacks.

@ the MM multies: you had incomings from 3 separate alliances because you're easy targets.

P.S I don't know who you are either. And you've not done anything except equate getting incoming to being good at the game. All you've done is come here and whine about how mean everyone is being and how good you used to be. I doubt you were even worth anything back in the day, since you're worth nothing when there's almost no players.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
i have enough land, double of the highest land holder in the next alliances down,so with that, its not in my interest to steal more, unless its from aps of course ;)

But yeah your a had kid, restarting for Dead alliance xD

I think I've stopped laughing.

Being in rank 1 and having a lot of land isnt something to boast about. Its standard. And this about having double of the highest in the next alliance down? It's not hard when your pathetic arses cant attack properly (Bar a few who do and stay for a BR, Kudos to them) and train or go on 1 tick. When rank 1 bombards one ID and steals all their land, it isnt rocket science to get double than the highest land in other alliances - reTARD.

Also, he restarted to benefit an alliance, like KD does. Now crawl back into your 'top pro' alliance and mass another ID.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
i have enough land, double of the highest land holder in the next alliances down

is this some kind of a new standard measurement for lands? :O i didn't know i could brag about that!!! let me look for someone who has about half my lands!! it'll have some huge meaning, i believe!! XD

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
You're so pro - I'm so jealous. Teach me your ways? I too want double the land of the next alliance down when i'm in a rank 1 alliance one day..LOL.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
I know exactly what u got kicked for ;) and i don't know about 3/4 (people lying or gassing u loool) like two wanted u bk, one being Martin..

As for the following comment, at start i attacked anything and everything. Its not my style to bash on solos over and over and over and over and over again, im normally a solo so i know what its like, so i join in on waves because i have no worries about them, also i only attack alliances by my self if im looking to suicide ;) because the smaller alliances i could land on by my self are simply too small. Another reason why i won't steal land off of a solo now is because i have enough land, double of the highest land holder in the next alliances down,so with that, its not in my interest to steal more, unless its from aps of course ;)

But yeah your a had kid, restarting for Dead alliance xD

well, no. i had a lot of people message me immediately after me getting kicked being quite outraged (and then a bunch messaging me pretty mad that you're still in the ally, because you're such an idiot)

Yes, gj having super high land in the r1 ally, that's never been done before~~~

Apparently restarting for the al;ly so that we can more effectively play as a team = bad? lmao. The mentality of the useless player you are, dvs. You're mostly solo because you're **** useless, dvs.

Wouter

Pruner
i have enough land, double of the highest land holder in the next alliances down

is this some kind of a new standard measurement for lands? :O i didn't know i could brag about that!!! let me look for someone who has about half my lands!! it'll have some huge meaning, i believe!! XD

I pwn, I have 999 lands but I have seen people with only 5 lands, I must be awesome

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Its like you've got selective reading or something

icbb anymore.. You bore me

dvs out

Doesn't take selective reading to see that you're an idiot, buddy. Your friends really should put a muzzle on you.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
What hasn't been done is a rank-1 alliance doing so without repeat attacks,mass bashing or without a glaring red title... I don't see how it could be that hard to obtain r-1 with an overall alliance green title.. but guess it will never happen because it would take having to give up being lazy and actually planning and sorting out attacks.
It also mean having to actually play the entire round instead of 1/4 and then nothing to do but defend a few bounty rushes and talk smack on the forums.

If it ever happens then a soul would have something to genuinely boast about.

Gazzy

Head Gardener
3: again. Restarting for an alliance that, apparently, "dosnt care any more" = restartedness

A bit late, but to clarify, I asked KD to restart so that we had better AD spread.
Being the team-player that he is, he obliged.

And I'm not sure who told you we don't care but I'm still enjoying the round (and caring). Many others are too.

Finally, having 2x as much land as someone in an alliance with A LAND CAP is really nothing to brag about.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
About this R1 alliance doing nothing exceptional (compared with the other R1s form previous rounds), I dont remeber another alliance winning a round so fast. Must've been won in the first 5 hours. So i think they did something exceptional, and deserve credit for it.
About MM, they been a pretty big blip for my alliance, and I dont think we could beat them if it wasnt for some bigger people getting irate on forums and killing them. So kudos to MM for playing well and being a challenge. They played the game the same way every other alliance has played the game, and shouldnt be chastised for it (same with every other bashing waving training alliance in whoever is R1) except they did it without a full 20, cool.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Implying MM are even a tiny blip on anyone's radar.

Kingdroid I don't know if anyone has let you in on the secret inner workings of Bushtarion, but it's actually a game. So hows about you stop treating it like it's your actual life and grow a sense of humor, aye?

Besides, it's not like you're anything in the game anyway. The true no lifers that were worthy of admiration have retired to casual or left completely. People need to just chill and enjoy what is left before it is gone for good.

Or you know.. Just continue to be an ass hat. Your choice.

I'm having quite a bit of fun being much better than you, tbh. If you're not having fun, then stop talking **** while being bad, and embrace your terribleness.

coming from someone who got kicked from a r1 alliance, how's restarting working out for you?

You should all be ashamed of you're selfs. Bashing on people because "you don't like them" slag them off on forums and then complain why bush has no players.. Here i thought bush had a some what "smart" player base.

And getting banded for talking smack in a smack talk thread.. Love it lol. The retardedness is shocking

dvs back to being a dumbass. I got kicked for being exactly as inactive at round start as I said I was going to be. How exactly does that make me "bad"?

and then 3/4ths of the ally wanted me back, lmao. Restarting is going great btw. It's a thing you do when your alliance needs a better route spread. Then again, I play for my team, and not to brag about how I got top 10 solely by following other's attacks.

@ the MM multies: you had incomings from 3 separate alliances because you're easy targets.

P.S I don't know who you are either. And you've not done anything except equate getting incoming to being good at the game. All you've done is come here and whine about how mean everyone is being and how good you used to be. I doubt you were even worth anything back in the day, since you're worth nothing when there's almost no players.

Still going on about yourself and crying about multies.. It's getting rather sad mate. You've done nothing of worth in this game so you can stop talking big, keyboard hero.

Especially if your claim to fame is making top 10 off of other people. It's kinda sad that unimpressive players like Kingdroid are a portion of the remaining vocal members. This game used to have such an awesome community. Sure it was always harsher to the less active, but at least it didn't intentionally target them because they're "easier". How is that fun anyway? "Yay, I beat someone that is clearly not as committed as I". You should be proud KD, it's the best you're ever gonna do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
About this R1 alliance doing nothing exceptional (compared with the other R1s form previous rounds), I dont remeber another alliance winning a round so fast. Must've been won in the first 5 hours. So i think they did something exceptional, and deserve credit for it.
About MM, they been a pretty big blip for my alliance, and I dont think we could beat them if it wasnt for some bigger people getting irate on forums and killing them. So kudos to MM for playing well and being a challenge. They played the game the same way every other alliance has played the game, and shouldnt be chastised for it (same with every other bashing waving training alliance in whoever is R1) except they did it without a full 20, cool.

Finally some rational thinking... Cheers Tim, we are just some bush oldies having some fun together. I don't really see why people like Kingidiot feel the need to suck the fun out of the game by chastising people that don't have Bushtarion at the centre of their lives. It's a game and a fun one at that. Why so serious?

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
When did I make my "claim to fame" making top 10 off other people? Can you even read?

Seriously, playing this game longer (and being so bad at it for so long) isn't something to brag about. You should get good before talking at all. It doesn't take any effort at all to be half decent in bush, especially nowadays, and you can't even manage that. Nobody cares what you claim to have done, I'm sure you were complete **** back then, and you've surely not gotten any better with time. Don't talk **** when you can't back it up.

Frnakly, you guys are the one swho came in here acting like anyone gives a **** that you're "bush oldies". That **** doesn't matter. If you truly didn't care, then you wouldn't be on the forums talking down to people who haven't played as long as you (That you still manage to be worse than). So, anyway, congrats on being bad at the game, you seem to enjoy that. Just don't talk **** like you're worth anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.